BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 08-08-2010, 11:01 AM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by christmas
Thank you Joe,

I have now added buildabearville to the list of sites that will always run in compatibility view whenever I open them as you suggested.

I will also try re installing flash. Which flash is most compatible at this present time. Is it still flash 9 or have you moved on to flash 10 yet ? A while ago I found flash 10 most glitchy and went back to 9. Will this still be the case or have you swapped over. Please let me know which version of flash you would reccomend me to re install.

Thanks very much.

Christmas
You're beary welcome, and I'm glad it worked.

We would recommend which ever works best with your system. We can say Flash Player 10 however you mentioned earlier you were having problems with it. If you're now using Flash Player version 9, and is experiencing less issues, you might want to just stick with that. Version 10 is supposed to work fine though.
Old 08-08-2010, 11:43 AM
iCupcake
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: mr. brightside

iCupcake is a glorious beacon of lightiCupcake is a glorious beacon of lightiCupcake is a glorious beacon of lightiCupcake is a glorious beacon of lightiCupcake is a glorious beacon of light
 iCupcake is offline Status: Offline

That happens to me alot. Thanks for clearing it up Joe!
Old 08-08-2010, 12:11 PM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear
BABV Name: jayy(:

JaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to behold
 JaydenSapphire1 is offline Status: Offline

This happens to me, and I don't use Internet Explorer. I use Safari.
Old 08-08-2010, 06:39 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by JaydenSapphire1
How frequent do you get these errors?
Old 08-08-2010, 07:11 PM
christmas
Sage Bear
BABV Name: HelenAllheart54

christmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond repute
 christmas is offline Status: Offline
Question Thank you

View Post Originally Posted by JoeCyBearGuide
You're beary welcome, and I'm glad it worked.

We would recommend which ever works best with your system. We can say Flash Player 10 however you mentioned earlier you were having problems with it. If you're now using Flash Player version 9, and is experiencing less issues, you might want to just stick with that. Version 10 is supposed to work fine though.
Hi Joe,

Thanks for looking into it for me. Unfortunately I can't tell yet weather it has worked or not. It didn't happen every time anyway & I've not had much chance to log on over the last couple of days. I have reinstalled flash 9 & am in compatibility view for BABV now.
Hopefully over the next week I will get to find out if it is sorted or not as I would expect to have problems within that time otherwise.

Thanks again for your help

Christmas ( HelenAllHeart54 )

If it's not IE 8 then is the OS a common factor. Do you use Windows XP home edition ?
Old 08-08-2010, 08:12 PM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear

JaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to behold

How frequent do you get these errors?
Every day I'm on BABV. I've cleared my cache too!
Old 08-11-2010, 01:11 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide

View Post Originally Posted by christmas
Hi Joe,

Thanks for looking into it for me. Unfortunately I can't tell yet weather it has worked or not. It didn't happen every time anyway & I've not had much chance to log on over the last couple of days. I have reinstalled flash 9 & am in compatibility view for BABV now.
Hopefully over the next week I will get to find out if it is sorted or not as I would expect to have problems within that time otherwise.

Thanks again for your help

Christmas ( HelenAllHeart54 )
You're beary welcome. Please do update me with your results.

Every day I'm on BABV. I've cleared my cache too!
We've checked the game with Safari (4 Public Beta) and did had no problem signing in.

Since when have you been getting this problem and can you check your internet connection?
Old 08-11-2010, 01:43 PM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear

You're beary welcome. Please do update me with your results.

We've checked the game with Safari (4 Public Beta) and did had no problem signing in.

Since when have you been getting this problem and can you check your internet connection?
I just get the "Adobe Abort Script" everytime. It says my connection is great. My Lacal Area Connection is "excellent".

I've been getting this problem all the time. Since about, beginning of this year-ish.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
colleen♥, neydis ish awesome ;3, zoelikescraisins