BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 04-23-2011, 12:29 AM
mickeyquack
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: michelleoctobear15

mickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond repute
 mickeyquack is offline Status: Offline
Default Yew Yew Heart shaped tree.

I have gotten to the last level in growing my heart shaped tree from Yew Yew. However the harvest bar is not working. Is this because I got him early, or is it a glitch. (I am a BABW Club member)

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 04-23-2011, 05:46 AM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

I think you should email vwhelp@buildabear.com.
Old 04-23-2011, 11:38 AM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by mickeyquack
I have gotten to the last level in growing my heart shaped tree from Yew Yew. However the harvest bar is not working. Is this because I got him early, or is it a glitch. (I am a BABW Club member)

That's strange We will have to test it first, Mickey. I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks fur reporting!
Old 04-23-2011, 03:56 PM
mickeyquack
Trading Teddy

mickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by JoeCyBearGuide
That's strange We will have to test it first, Mickey. I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks fur reporting!
I just went to my condo and now the tree is only half grown :/ It only has 3 bars now and is small.

Last edited by mickeyquack; 04-23-2011 at 05:22 PM..
Old 04-23-2011, 06:45 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by mayaluckybear19
I think you should email vwhelp@buildabear.com.
They really help you
Old 04-25-2011, 01:50 PM
mickeyquack
Trading Teddy

Ok so it went back to being full grown, but I still can't harvest. Is this a glitch with the tree, or is it just my account?
Old 04-30-2011, 02:42 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

I think you should email vwhelp@buildabear.com because they will test your account
I think . . .
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT