BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-15-2016, 09:04 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
I had to drive to my friend's house to water her vegetable garden at midnight.
aha lol this made my day XD
was at my friend's house earlier and had to help her water her garden too lol and there were PURPLE EDIBLE RUNNER BEANS and yellow and green
idk why i'm telling you this aha but i got really excited lol XD

keep dreaming of school waaah ;~;
don't want to go back!
Old 08-16-2016, 07:06 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
aha lol this made my day XD
was at my friend's house earlier and had to help her water her garden too lol and there were PURPLE EDIBLE RUNNER BEANS and yellow and green
idk why i'm telling you this aha but i got really excited lol XD

keep dreaming of school waaah ;~;
don't want to go back!
OOH that sounds really cool
Old 08-17-2016, 11:55 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

Last night I dreamed that I sprained my ankle. Then when I woke up, I actually couldn't move it. I thought maybe it was still part of the dream, but now I actually can't walk.
Old 08-17-2016, 03:47 PM
SydneyPaw500
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

SydneyPaw500 has a spectacular aura aboutSydneyPaw500 has a spectacular aura aboutSydneyPaw500 has a spectacular aura about
 SydneyPaw500 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
Last night I dreamed that I sprained my ankle. Then when I woke up, I actually couldn't move it. I thought maybe it was still part of the dream, but now I actually can't walk.
How strange? I hope you're ok!

Well I dreamt I was walking down the road and my Phone was took of me! I'm having some great dreams lately! xD

Last edited by SydneyPaw500; 08-18-2016 at 03:17 PM..
Old 08-26-2016, 05:17 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

i have had so many weird dreams lately! in the latest one, i was lost in some place with my dad and my brother then we got kidnapped by this creepy group, like a cult or something, which we were forced to join. the leader said that he was going to shoot one person in the group to make an example of them and i immediately started crying out of fear into the back of the person in front of me, thereby drawing attention to myself so inevitably i got picked. my dad pushed me up to the front telling me 'it will all be over soon' so i went up and just waited for the guy to shoot me. i felt the bullet go into my heart and instinctively fell to the floor, expecting death. but instead of dying i just lay there, until eventually i got up as i was clearly still alive. however i couldn't speak or move my arms, but everyone treated me like everything was normal.
sorry that was kinda long haha
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, abductedbyspeggetti, backwardsswimmingftw, beware the vhs tv, confusedvanessa, cremecaramelmountain, donotdropthebear, ed milidream, frogs rule!!!, honey is friend of family, momskickbutt, purple runner beans, watermelonphone, with a chance of potatoes