BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.
 
 



Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Creative! > Avatars and Signatures!

Closed Thread
  #21  
Old 07-25-2013, 04:03 AM
DuffyBringsLove's Avatar
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,504
DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline
Default

Well, I'm glad I gave you something in return as I'm not at all good at graphics and stuff so
  #22  
Old 07-28-2013, 03:31 PM
tiffc's Avatar
tiffc
Polar Bear
BABV Name: blanca4leafclover2
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 40
tiffc is on a distinguished road
 tiffc is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by DuffyBringsLove
Well, I'm glad I gave you something in return as I'm not at all good at graphics and stuff so
That's okay, you'll improve with practice

Shop back open, my computer issues have been resolved!
  #23  
Old 07-28-2013, 04:38 PM
Zoey2Hip24522's Avatar
Zoey2Hip24522
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ^
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 13,737
Zoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to behold
 Zoey2Hip24522 is offline Status: Offline
Default

The Form:
Type: (plain,gradiented,triple outline) Triple Outline
Inside Colour(s): Dark purple, white
Outside Colour(s): Black
Text: Zoey
Anything Else: Nope


Can you use the same font you did for the last example?
  #24  
Old 07-29-2013, 08:27 PM
tiffc's Avatar
tiffc
Polar Bear
BABV Name: blanca4leafclover2
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 40
tiffc is on a distinguished road
 tiffc is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by Zoey2Hip24522
The Form:
Type: (plain,gradiented,triple outline) Triple Outline
Inside Colour(s): Dark purple, white
Outside Colour(s): Black
Text: Zoey
Anything Else: Nope


Can you use the same font you did for the last example?
I will try my very best to find the same font or similar for you, but I will get on it right away!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by tiffc; 07-29-2013 at 08:41 PM..
  #25  
Old 07-29-2013, 09:29 PM
teaadventerous36's Avatar
teaadventerous36
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Teaadventerous36
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,885
teaadventerous36 will become famous soon enoughteaadventerous36 will become famous soon enough
 teaadventerous36 is offline Status: Offline
Default

Image-Filled Signatures
The Form:
Picture: (either the actual image or keywords) Percy Jackson so mainly the siggie would be the colors of the water.
Text: Percy Jackson <3
Anything Else: Font http://www.dafont.com/neverwinter.font

Icons
The Form:
Picture: (either the actual image or keywords) Percy Jackson
The Look: (textures, scanlines, confession, plain...) Normal
Text: (optional, preferably short) None
Anything Else: None

Last edited by teaadventerous36; 07-29-2013 at 09:30 PM..
  #26  
Old 07-30-2013, 06:28 AM
Zoey2Hip24522's Avatar
Zoey2Hip24522
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ^
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 13,737
Zoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to behold
 Zoey2Hip24522 is offline Status: Offline
Default

Thank you!!
  #27  
Old 07-30-2013, 11:59 AM
Paddingtona's Avatar
Paddingtona
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aliceluv46, caylinsprinkles
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,720
Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold
 Paddingtona is offline Status: Offline
Default

The Form:
Picture: (either the actual image or keywords) disney, sort of like the ones you made for Duffy (:
Text: when you wish upon a star
Anything Else: Could you do a Disney font, if you can? thanks so much for doing this!
  #28  
Old 07-30-2013, 02:55 PM
tiffc's Avatar
tiffc
Polar Bear
BABV Name: blanca4leafclover2
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 40
tiffc is on a distinguished road
 tiffc is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by teaadventerous36
Image-Filled Signatures
The Form:
Picture: (either the actual image or keywords) Percy Jackson so mainly the siggie would be the colors of the water.
Text: Percy Jackson <3
Anything Else: Font http://www.dafont.com/neverwinter.font

Icons
The Form:
Picture: (either the actual image or keywords) Percy Jackson
The Look: (textures, scanlines, confession, plain...) Normal
Text: (optional, preferably short) None
Anything Else: None
I will get to work! I love PJO too Unfortunately, I can't download fonts, but I will do my best to get that font or a similar one in somehow...

View Post Originally Posted by Zoey2Hip24522
Thank you!!
You're very welcome!

View Post Originally Posted by Paddingtona
The Form:
Picture: (either the actual image or keywords) disney, sort of like the ones you made for Duffy (:
Text: when you wish upon a star
Anything Else: Could you do a Disney font, if you can? thanks so much for doing this!
No problem! I can't download fonts, but I'll see what I can do.
  #29  
Old 07-30-2013, 02:59 PM
teaadventerous36's Avatar
teaadventerous36
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Teaadventerous36
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,885
teaadventerous36 will become famous soon enoughteaadventerous36 will become famous soon enough
 teaadventerous36 is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by tiffc
I will get to work! I love PJO too Unfortunately, I can't download fonts, but I will do my best to get that font or a similar one in somehow...



You're very welcome!



No problem! I can't download fonts, but I'll see what I can do.
Haha, ok! Just use a font that you think would look great. Could you also add like sorta a shadow at the bottom? I don't know how better to explain it.
  #30  
Old 07-30-2013, 03:10 PM
tiffc's Avatar
tiffc
Polar Bear
BABV Name: blanca4leafclover2
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 40
tiffc is on a distinguished road
 tiffc is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by teaadventerous36
Haha, ok! Just use a font that you think would look great. Could you also add like sorta a shadow at the bottom? I don't know how better to explain it.
Like a drop shadow? I can do that!
I did your signature two different ways: one with the original font using print screen and the fill bucket. It has a bit of a black outline to it but that might look cool? Then I did another with a font I have that's similar.

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by tiffc; 07-30-2013 at 03:20 PM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info
 

ADVERTISEMENT


Tags
avatar, graphics, signatures

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:12 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Bearville Insider © 2008-2011 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Bearvilleinsider.com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Build A Bear Workshop®, buildabearville.com™, or Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc.
no new posts