BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Beginners Guide to Buildabearville

Closed Thread
Old 07-05-2010, 07:32 PM
lauracamper12
Polar Bear

lauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to behold
 lauracamper12 is offline Status: Offline

yeah thanks for posting i was wondering about this.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:35 PM
scottierose
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Carissaapril32

scottierose is a jewel in the roughscottierose is a jewel in the roughscottierose is a jewel in the rough
 scottierose is offline Status: Offline

Hi! Good job. Maybe you should make a different thread that has everything organized w/ pictures. I think you forgot the fuzzy clogs, the satin holiday dress (w/ Hairbow and purse), the hello kitty pjs (top and bottoms), Zebra print purse, Mrs. Claus Outfit (dress and hat), Pumpkin tote, and Gem purse, but I might be wrong. I can post pictures if you want. I wish they brought some of the items back.

Last edited by scottierose; 07-12-2010 at 08:44 PM..
Old 07-19-2010, 11:41 PM
MaleaDancebear2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: maleadancebear2-ellianaballet

MaleaDancebear2 will become famous soon enough
 MaleaDancebear2 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for sharing! This guide is very helpful!
Old 02-18-2011, 12:08 PM
NickiNightingale4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NickiNightingale4

NickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to behold
 NickiNightingale4 is offline Status: Offline

Umm, i think the leapord dress is retired now.
Old 05-08-2011, 06:01 PM
neydis
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JulieDazzle9

neydis has a spectacular aura aboutneydis has a spectacular aura about
 neydis is offline Status: Offline

If you want, I can log on and you can look through my inventory. I have a LOT of items [retired too]. 33 pages for clothes, 49 pages for accessories, and 31 pages for furniture (not including items in the attic. :O)

Feel free to VM me. :]
Old 05-08-2011, 09:10 PM
LinaCloud5
BABV Name: ^^ Bailey

LinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to beholdLinaCloud5 is a splendid one to behold
 LinaCloud5 is offline Status: Offline

I have a few that were not posted on here, and if u'd like me to post pics and names, just send me a VM =)
Old 05-09-2011, 02:33 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline

Is it ok to post now? Lol =)
Anyway, I know there was the Zebra top of Bear Boutique...
I'll see if I can find you a pic. =)
Here ya go. =)
Click the image to open in full size.
I also found:

Dance Star Hoodie Outfit

Heart Belted Top

=)

Last edited by TheDinoGirl; 05-09-2011 at 02:56 PM..
Old 05-10-2011, 02:03 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

I really wanted some of the outfits that are retired
Old 05-11-2011, 03:37 PM
Jadekaratebear7
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Jadekaratebear7

Jadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to behold
 Jadekaratebear7 is offline Status: Offline

Wow this is really helpful! =)
Old 05-22-2011, 08:47 PM
Chickie1998210
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RachelDivabear1

Chickie1998210 has a spectacular aura aboutChickie1998210 has a spectacular aura aboutChickie1998210 has a spectacular aura about
 Chickie1998210 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting all of this information! This was really helpful! I actually have some stuff that is retired in my inventory if you want me to post them!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
kn!ghtluvscookies, maleadancebear2 :)