BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Old 05-30-2018, 05:50 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
CambriaSpeedRacer is online now Status: Online

Doing research for Journalism that requires me to look at reviews for the Club Penguin "The Party Starts Now!" album. Tons of people seem to miss the point of purchasing the songs, some seem to hate just to hate, others hate because it's Club Penguin, and then there's that one guy who wondered why they didn't add a song to the album when the song didn't exist yet.
Old 05-31-2018, 01:07 PM
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear

st2nic has a spectacular aura aboutst2nic has a spectacular aura about
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline

doctor who marathon 7 weeks

The “Doctor Who” episodes from 26 seasons — going back to the show’s inception in 1963 until 1989 — will be available on Twitch starting May 29 at 11 a.m. PT. Fans can tune in each weekday to watch a collection of live-streaming episodes on twitch.tv/TwitchPresents in 6-7 hour daily blocks (which will be repeated twice back-to-back for international audiences).
Old 06-01-2018, 10:34 AM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

Old 06-21-2018, 11:57 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the June 21st DCT!
As we all may know, today Summer officially starts!
So, this is basically a countdown to the end of school AND a chat thread

School ends::::::::::
Washington
June 24th (3 days, 2 hours left!)

Here's the huge question:::::::
Has your school year ended yet?

Mine ends June 24th.

Well- have fun, and:
HAPPY SUMMER 2010!
Old 06-25-2018, 11:14 PM
CarsonSweet
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CarsonSweet

CarsonSweet will become famous soon enough
 CarsonSweet is offline Status: Offline

dee dee dah dee doo dee doo
Old 07-07-2018, 09:33 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

Le'ts write a DCT (November 17, 2009)
Hello everyone; and welcome to out little writing workshop. Grab a chair and pick up a pen; time to get started!!!

To write a good story, you need three things: an inspiration, an exciting plot, and a love for what you are writing. An inspiration can come from anywhere. I get all of my inspirations from dreams!! But you don’t have to be asleep for inspiration to come from you. You could be anywhere! On a mountain, riding a horse, maybe even eating breakfast!! Afraid you’ll miss the inspiration when it comes? Trust me: you’ll know when it comes. You get this strange, happy feeling inside. Once it comes, be sure to right it down so you don’t loose it.

Now that you have your inspiration, you need a strong plot to go along with it. The plot is the thing that holds up the story, just like posts on a bridge. If your plot is strong, your story will be strong. If your plot is weak, your story will be weak. When making the plot, you must make sure that it makes sense, and connects with the different parts of your story like a puzzle. The plot also should be exciting, and have unexpected twists in it. And don’t be afraid to leave the reader in suspense!! Some stories are better like that.

Lastly, you must love what you like. This is a must. If you don’t have feeling for what you write, your story will crash. If for any reason you get bored with your story or are unable to continue, stop writing! Don’t force yourself to write: start something new!

Here are some other writing tips.
-Be descriptive.
-Don’t be afraid to show your true emotion!
-Let your imagination run wild! Crazy stories are good stories.
-Always have fun

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day.
Old 07-07-2018, 10:33 AM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

Wink Hi!

Hi there! I'm AbbygailBearDiva11 my babv id is AbbygailBearDiva59 On my babv account, I have 5 bears. I'm kinda new, I joined on New Year's Eve where there was the countdown for 2010. Yes, i'm pretty new here. I read (prounounced red) the rules for posting. Should I put my Furry Friend's names in this post? Well if I do, I will probably edit it and do that. Ok, is it okay if i put my Babv Id in a post? Is it okay to put my BI name in a post? Ok, bye everyone!!!!!!!
Old 07-08-2018, 08:46 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of

Hello. I am new to BI.
I have been playing in buildabearville since the very beggining and I think it is really fun. I have six buildabears : velvet tedddy, bordered collie, monkey, sassy kitty, rudolph and pink hearts teddy. I think they are all PAWSOME. LOL.
Old 07-20-2018, 11:12 AM
CarsonSweet
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CarsonSweet

CarsonSweet will become famous soon enough
 CarsonSweet is offline Status: Offline

WELCOME TO BEARVILLE ALIVE!

Welcome to Bearville Alive! It's a place where we can share stories and adventures after we come home from the Build-A-Bear Workshop! Are you ready for a real show? Bearville Alive is a YouTube sensation, so grab your bear and get ready for a party at the funnest place around! Find out what Bearville Alive is all about!
Old 07-26-2018, 12:28 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

This song is my version of "I got nerve" by Hannah Montana. This song is actually true, because I wrote it last Sunday when I was doing my homework, which took my all day. Enjoy!!

Verse One:
I got homework
That's not OK
I'm gonna be doing it all day

Don't wanna wait
'Till nine
'Cause then I won't have enough time...

Can't close
My mind
I'm gonna need it open
To answer all of the questions...

Chorus:
I know where I stand
I know who I am
I would never run away when homework attacks

Wanna have some fun
Gotta get it done
Or else my teacher will be so mad...

I got homework.

Verse two:
Finished my math
My science, too
I still have French and art; Boo Hoo!!

It's 3:00
Not far behind
I just hope I'll have enough time...

To take
A break
Because my head's explodin'
I'm tired all of all this homework...

Chorus:
I know where I stand
I know who I am
I would never run away when homework attacks.....

I
Wanna have some fun
Gotta get it done
Or else my teacher will be so mad...

I got homework

I got home.............work
I got homework!!!

Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
2010 vibes, back to december, frogs rule!!!, frollo is gaston, metaltubesfullofgunpowder, potoooooooo, the=doomsday, troller spam rhapsody