BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 07-23-2011, 11:44 PM
EmilyYakityyak19
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Hmm... IDK... ↑ xD

EmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of light
 EmilyYakityyak19 is offline Status: Offline

@Starr and Gabby

O______O xD
Old 07-23-2011, 11:45 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

@Macy:
Orphan is a horror movie, how can you feel sorry! xD
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Ashleighsinger4
Starr or Snewdles can you tell me what that story is?
Look at Irmanoo's quote.

View Post Originally Posted by irmanoo
can you just tell me on fb? xD
plus i have eastern
I can tell you on here .xD
It's about this girl lady who is like held hostage by this dude, and she is like in his trunk, but she gets out of the trunk, and then when she tries to escape he like tries to attack her or something like that, but she lives to tell the tale, but I don't know the whole thing because 1) I didn't watch it, and 2) Shelby didn't see the entire thing because she turned it off.
xDD
View Post Originally Posted by EmilyYakityyak19
What? Your kids pees themselves everyday, though! xD
WELL THAT'S BECAUSE I DON'T BELIEVE IN POTTY TRAINING.
xD
limegummibears♥
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AJHappy1139

limegummibears♥ will become famous soon enoughlimegummibears♥ will become famous soon enough
 limegummibears♥ is offline Status: Offline

calafornia nows how to party in the city of calafonia city of Hobos XD
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Andrea!
Well you never said hi... so SOMEONE had to do it. xD
xDD
I just have some issues with noticing everyone's posts sometimes.
xD
zoeycuddly183
Banned
BABV Name: Ƶσɛʏcʋ∂∂ℓʏ183

zoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond repute
 zoeycuddly183 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by EmilyYakityyak19
@Starr and Gabby

O______O xD

xD
Cutie411
Sage Bear
BABV Name: Call me Cristina[x No H[;

Cutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond repute
 Cutie411 is offline Status: Offline

Jim Morrison indeed is awesome<3
xD
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

Oh ok, doesn't too scary.
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear

View Post Originally Posted by limegummibears♥
calafornia nows how to party in the city of calafonia city of Hobos XD
South Park FTW.
xD
Andrea!
Polar Bear

Andrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud of
 Andrea! is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by StarrBalletBear
xDD
I just have some issues with noticing everyone's posts sometimes.
xD
And vm's?
-cough-

Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
!rachel got the 1st tag, !rachel has swag, $newdleschica.!, anjewazhere♥, blue bug :o), cara, colleenwashere, cowz!, eveallheart52, i got a tag :o, i twas here, irmaermy, joceeee<3jocelyn<3, lalalalalalalalalalala, linzehh.loves.paramore., linzehhwashere<3, livelovetess, meghan<3, rainbow.dash.was.here, snewdles in the house, the doors[;, tomsawyerlol, yo yo yo!, ~celia~, ~rrebwarts♥