BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-17-2012, 08:02 PM
Marshmallow.Unicorn
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MiaGemFriend7

Marshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to behold
 Marshmallow.Unicorn is offline Status: Offline

Hmm, I never heard of him, but he sounds funny! Is he like Fred? (:
Old 05-17-2012, 09:06 PM
MaegenBuddy
Trading Teddy

MaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond repute
 MaegenBuddy is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Marshmallow.Unicorn
Hmm, I never heard of him, but he sounds funny! Is he like Fred? (:

Noooooooo, He does voice-overs for trailers and makes a bunch of random video's, lol.

View Post Originally Posted by AllieBubbles17
Ah toby.. I used to watch his videos. I really don't find them funny anymore, the same with RWJ and Epic Meal Time.
His new video's are funny, like the animated adventures and trailers
Old 05-18-2012, 05:17 PM
cookiesmaster
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Jen

cookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to behold
 cookiesmaster is offline Status: Offline

I used to watch him, but his videos got boring and un-funny for me..
Old 05-19-2012, 11:26 PM
SunnyDayz100
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Ella-chan~!

SunnyDayz100 is a jewel in the roughSunnyDayz100 is a jewel in the roughSunnyDayz100 is a jewel in the rough
 SunnyDayz100 is offline Status: Offline

Oh I used to watch his Minecraft videos all the time, then got busy.

But yeah I find him Hi-lar-i-ous! xD
Old 05-19-2012, 11:46 PM
moonbow
Banned
BABV Name: TerminallyCapricious

moonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud of
 moonbow is offline Status: Offline

I LOVE HIM. xD
Old 06-04-2012, 03:41 AM
EmilyYakityyak19
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Hmm... IDK... ↑ xD

EmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of light
 EmilyYakityyak19 is offline Status: Offline

Toby Joe Turner!!! ♥ :3
Old 06-04-2012, 05:12 AM
summerscooter28
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Summer♥

summerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to behold
 summerscooter28 is offline Status: Offline

Never heard of him before you told him. I'm listening to the dramatic song now thugh. It goes on 10 hours?! Wow Wouldn't he get bored of singing it?

EDIT: JUst discovered the song repeats itself quite alot!
Old 06-04-2012, 09:40 PM
EmilyYakityyak19
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Hmm... IDK... ↑ xD

EmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of light
 EmilyYakityyak19 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by rosepetals910
I dont think you guys should be talking about youtubers like Tobuscus, RWJ or Epic Meal Time... they all curse and are super vulgar. and I thought this was a kids forum. wow.
Tobuscus is a PG rated show with mild language. It's for the whole family! It's not anything you wouldn't hear on TV.

Last edited by EmilyYakityyak19; 06-04-2012 at 09:41 PM..
Old 06-04-2012, 09:47 PM
rosepetals910
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ROSSSEE♥

rosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of light
 rosepetals910 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by EmilyYakityyak19
Tobuscus is a PG rated show with mild language. It's for the whole family! It's not anything you wouldn't hear on TV.
Ive seen it a lot and he curses but Ill take your word for it... maybe he got better lol.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT