BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-07-2015, 03:37 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by mayaluckybear19
I record my dreams everyday. XD Last night I dreamt that I was in drama at school, and in groups everyone had to do a performance. Every other group just did a five minute thing, but mine did an entire production of High School Musical minus the songs lol. Then these girls who were mean to me at primary school, and in the dream were randomly in my current school, did a performance about how annoying I was. The teacher said that I could leave class early because of it, but I took so long to gather all my books and stuff that by the time I was ready the bell had rang anyway. Sorry, I have pathetic dreams. XD
Sounds like a dream I would have.
Old 04-07-2015, 03:43 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
Sounds like a dream I would have.
Well, at leas that goes to show I'm not the only one who has the lamest dreams in the world.
Old 04-07-2015, 05:14 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

I don't remember, it probably was about someone i like. xD
Old 04-07-2015, 05:17 PM
RileyBubblebear172
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Riley has passed away :'(

RileyBubblebear172 is just really niceRileyBubblebear172 is just really niceRileyBubblebear172 is just really niceRileyBubblebear172 is just really niceRileyBubblebear172 is just really nice
 RileyBubblebear172 is offline Status: Offline

my dream was when a giant LOBSTER who has big black shiny eyes walking around the house poking everybody! And if I hit him he would pinch me. And when I went to the bathroom he locked me in there! To this day forward im scared of lobsters
Old 04-07-2015, 05:54 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

Something to do with pigeons and jelly. O.o
Yeah... XD

I was delirious! Don't look at me like that! ;~;

Last edited by HoneyBanana30; 04-07-2015 at 05:56 PM.. Reason: Just realised how weird that sounded. XD
Old 04-07-2015, 05:54 PM
RileyBubblebear172
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Riley has passed away :'(

RileyBubblebear172 is just really niceRileyBubblebear172 is just really niceRileyBubblebear172 is just really niceRileyBubblebear172 is just really niceRileyBubblebear172 is just really nice
 RileyBubblebear172 is offline Status: Offline

Oh my gosh I think the Lobster is paying me a visit tonight! :OOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by RileyBubblebear172; 04-07-2015 at 05:56 PM.. Reason: THE LOBSTER IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-08-2015, 04:46 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of

I was at a school and there was this rehearsal music concert or something.
We had to dress up in fancy dress and wear horrible shiny outfits.
We got given these 3D glasses, too.
I ended up helping a 3 year old back to their chair, as well?

But, then I realised I left my blazer there and I was already back at my school.
But, if we don't wear our blazers - we get told off and get a detention.
It was the end of the school day, though, so - nothing would happen.

After that, I spotted my friend outside this weird log cabin with no doors and was missing a wall and she told me she had also lost her blazer.
She got forced to wear this horrible hoodie.
I went inside and told then about my blazer and they told me that there was nothing I could do about it.

After that, for some reason - I ran at full speed, dragging my friend along with me.
We went to my grandparents' house (which is about an hour/45 mins away by walking).
Well, 'we' until she ran off by the crossing.

So, I got to my grandparents' house and there was a blackout. It had also started to rain really heavily.
Then I saw my mum there for some reason, too.
After that, I realised what the time was and told her that I was going to be late.
We got in the car, with 9 minutes left, and we drove to school.
The paths were full of all these daffodils.
Then, I arrived at school.
I woke up then.

Yeah, just yeah...
I have no idea what this was about. XD
My dreams are crazy.
I am so sorry. XD

But, everything had a reference to stuff from yesterday.
Apparently, we do just dream about our memories or something.
I'd love to study that and see how it works.
Old 04-08-2015, 05:02 AM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

I was kept awake gone midnight despite being tired last night because I was thinking about The Hunger Games (watching Mockingjay part one again yesterday probably wasn't such a good idea ). I can't remember my dream exactly, but I think I was in a bookstore and a fourth book in the series had been released following on from the events of Mockingjay, but it was kinda bad. Then somehow the book became real, but I can't think of what happened now.
Old 04-08-2015, 06:31 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

I dreamed that we found a way to go on BABV again, except it was really glitchy. Trading wouldn't work and some of the games wouldn't load. But hey, better than nothing! xD

Then, I somehow lost reputation on BI, and one of my rep bars disappeared. Dream Vanessa was very upset. xD

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
I was at a school and there was this rehearsal music concert or something.
We had to dress up in fancy dress and wear horrible shiny outfits.
We got given these 3D glasses, too.
I ended up helping a 3 year old back to their chair, as well?

But, then I realised I left my blazer there and I was already back at my school.
But, if we don't wear our blazers - we get told off and get a detention.
It was the end of the school day, though, so - nothing would happen.

After that, I spotted my friend outside this weird log cabin with no doors and was missing a wall and she told me she had also lost her blazer.
She got forced to wear this horrible hoodie.
I went inside and told then about my blazer and they told me that there was nothing I could do about it.

After that, for some reason - I ran at full speed, dragging my friend along with me.
We went to my grandparents' house (which is about an hour/45 mins away by walking).
Well, 'we' until she ran off by the crossing.

So, I got to my grandparents' house and there was a blackout. It had also started to rain really heavily.
Then I saw my mum there for some reason, too.
After that, I realised what the time was and told her that I was going to be late.
We got in the car, with 9 minutes left, and we drove to school.
The paths were full of all these daffodils.
Then, I arrived at school.
I woke up then.

Yeah, just yeah...
I have no idea what this was about. XD
My dreams are crazy.
I am so sorry. XD

But, everything had a reference to stuff from yesterday.
Apparently, we do just dream about our memories or something.
I'd love to study that and see how it works.
That was very entertaining to read. xD

Are you feeling better yet?
Old 04-08-2015, 09:54 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
I dreamed that we found a way to go on BABV again, except it was really glitchy. Trading wouldn't work and some of the games wouldn't load. But hey, better than nothing! xD

Then, I somehow lost reputation on BI, and one of my rep bars disappeared. Dream Vanessa was very upset. xD

That was very entertaining to read. xD

Are you feeling better yet?
Aw. Poor Dream Vanessa. ):

Thank you. XD
Yeah - I am. :3
Might not seem like it from that post, though. XD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, abductedbyspeggetti, backwardsswimmingftw, beware the vhs tv, confusedvanessa, cremecaramelmountain, donotdropthebear, ed milidream, frogs rule!!!, honey is friend of family, momskickbutt, purple runner beans, watermelonphone, with a chance of potatoes