BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-15-2017, 01:34 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline
Default Classes

I remember threads like this being made in the past and I always thought they were kind of interesting. ^^

What classes are you taking this year (if you're in school)?

(classes can just be written like "english", "math", etc if they contain your grade level or other personal info of some kind that you don't want to share)

This semester I'm taking:
-School & Career Professional
-Intro to Computer Programming
-Introduction to HTML
-Computer Concepts & Apps
-Algebra
Old 08-15-2017, 01:41 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

Consumer Math (the math that's actually useful in life, like coupons, tips, and how to balance a checkbook)
English
Physical Science
History (with a typo-free book)
Introduction to Computer Applications (*cough* edtech *cough*)
Introduction to Psychology
Journalism
Old 08-15-2017, 02:50 PM
SydneyPaw500
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

SydneyPaw500 has a spectacular aura aboutSydneyPaw500 has a spectacular aura aboutSydneyPaw500 has a spectacular aura about
 SydneyPaw500 is offline Status: Offline

Well I don't get to choose what I do in School until next year, so I have to stick to the Curriculum, so I do a lot of lessons until I get to drop them next year for gcses but mine include: maths, English, 3 sciences, pe, drama, music, French, Chinese, art, food tech, textiles, rs, geography and history. I drop most of them next year though apart from 2 or 3 I like and maths, English science!!
Old 08-17-2017, 05:22 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
Consumer Math (the math that's actually useful in life, like coupons, tips, and how to balance a checkbook)
English
Physical Science
History (with a typo-free book)
Introduction to Computer Applications (*cough* edtech *cough*)
Introduction to Psychology
Journalism
whoa, I didn't know consumer maths was a thing, but that's so cool!
I'm taking AP English, AP biology, AP chemistry, statistics, history & economics (unfortunately there's no other AP classes for the other subjects)
Old 08-24-2017, 01:33 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

i'll be studying english literature, history, psychology and spanish
Old 08-27-2017, 01:19 PM
GabbyGirl88
Polar Bear

GabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond repute
 GabbyGirl88 is offline Status: Offline

I'm in the IB program but I also take an extra AP class lol.
Math SL
English HL
Contemporary History HL
AP Studio Art
Economics HL
Physics SL
French SL
Theory of Knowledge

Also just for kicks, this was my first art piece I did this year for an assignment :3
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by GabbyGirl88; 08-27-2017 at 01:28 PM..
Old 08-27-2017, 09:47 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

1.) introduction to american literature
2.) french
3.) us history
4.) algebra
5.) symphonic band (this is the band that's at the advanced level for my grade. theres cadet band for normal band, and symphonic band for the more advanced people oOOF)
6.) biology

Last edited by BritneyBearHug791; 08-27-2017 at 09:49 PM..
Old 08-28-2017, 09:11 AM
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear

st2nic will become famous soon enough
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by GabbyGirl88
I'm in the IB program but I also take an extra AP class lol.
Math SL
English HL
Contemporary History HL
AP Studio Art
Economics HL
Physics SL
French SL
Theory of Knowledge

Also just for kicks, this was my first art piece I did this year for an assignment :3
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.
awesome art. thanks for the share.
Old 08-29-2017, 05:06 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline

Mon, Wed and Fri:
-Latin
-English/Literature
-History
-Theology

Tue and Thur:
-Philosophy
-Astronomy [thinking of dropping]

Speaking of which I got Theology homework due tomorrow I better go byyyeee
Old 08-31-2017, 11:42 PM
I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Princess Ashton ♕ ♥

I Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud of
 I Love Taylor Lautner=) is offline Status: Offline

Chemistry
Statistics
Botany
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, samantha !