BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-20-2013, 07:34 PM
Marjoriepink2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Marjoriepink2

Marjoriepink2 is on a distinguished road
 Marjoriepink2 is offline Status: Offline
Default pixie hollow closing

hello everyone well i have bad news to all pixie hollow players and fans ( please tell me if this is not allowed) this morning there was a temporary closing of pixie hollow . Well a few minutes ago i check the website to see whether or not the website was up and running again and unfortunally while on the website i noticed a sign at the top of my computer screen that said that pixie hollow would be closing permanently on September 19th of this year .

On the bright side everyone would have free membership and access to everything from now until that date
Old 08-20-2013, 07:57 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

This should be allowed c:
I think I used to have a Pixie Hollow account but I forgot its name and I think I only ever played once, aha.
Old 08-20-2013, 09:06 PM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline

I used to play on it before they added the membership thing. I feel bad for anyone that paid for it, and now it is closing. I liked the fairy I made. But I don't think I remember the username and password. I wonder why it is closing.
Old 08-21-2013, 03:24 AM
Zoeadventurebear1052
Trading Teddy

Zoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud of
 Zoeadventurebear1052 is offline Status: Offline

toontown is closing as well.
Old 08-21-2013, 05:39 AM
baileywaterfall76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: baileywaterfall76

baileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of light
 baileywaterfall76 is offline Status: Offline

Pirates, toontown and pixie hollow is closing :/ Apparently, because of club penguin and something with flash player, and how it is out-dated or something, and the sites need to update themselves.

I was an active fairy for the last 5 years, there were times where I wouldn't come on for months, but I was pretty active. I am sad to see it go, because I spend almost a hundred plus dollars, and I will never see the friends I made on there. So it is really sad for me, one of my favorite sites is closing down
Old 08-21-2013, 10:52 AM
mipie9
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kianaimclever

mipie9 is on a distinguished road
 mipie9 is offline Status: Offline

Why must they put their fans in misery?? I love Toontown! And now my Toon is going to be gone. -_-. It's not fair. Club Penguin ruined everything. I hope they are just updating them and will make new versions of them. Because sometimes Club Penguin can get a little boring..
Old 08-21-2013, 05:33 PM
Rachel MusicBear68
Knut

Rachel MusicBear68 is on a distinguished road
 Rachel MusicBear68 is offline Status: Offline

This is not fair!!! We need to do something, SAVE THE HOLLOW!!!! They dont see they're gonna lose fans and all. Pixie hollow was my life!
Old 08-21-2013, 05:39 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

Come on, Pixie Hollow is WAY better than Moshi.
I think Moshi is taking over all the websites.
Club Penguin's okay but boy, it's boring when there's no party going on.
I wonder why this is happening?
Most of the online games I play on are dying out.
Old 08-21-2013, 07:52 PM
RainbowDash_
Polar Bear
BABV Name: O(≧∇≦)O

RainbowDash_ has a spectacular aura aboutRainbowDash_ has a spectacular aura about
 RainbowDash_ is offline Status: Offline

I think it's for money reasons in all honesty
Old 08-21-2013, 08:51 PM
MelvinPhotoBear
Knut
BABV Name: MelvinPhotoBear

MelvinPhotoBear is on a distinguished road
 MelvinPhotoBear is offline Status: Offline

Im melvinphotobear's daughter, Ruby. I'm very disappointed that Pixie Hollow is closing. Recently I updated my membership and I played since 2009 and now after wasting money buying memberships and stuff... Its all going away?!?! Im losing all my clothes, my pet, my diamonds... everything down the drain!!!! I can't believe it! At least I still have Bearville to cheer me up. I currently have about 40 BABW pets in real life and I hope it will keep on forever and ever.... unlike... Pixie hollow... - Rubyangel54
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT