BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.
 
 



Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > General Discussion

Closed Thread
  #1  
Old 02-22-2019, 11:15 PM
neydis's Avatar
neydis
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JulieDazzle9
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,603
neydis has a spectacular aura aboutneydis has a spectacular aura about
 neydis is offline Status: Offline
Default If you're procrastinating post here lol

Hey ya'll, every so often (and by often I mean maybe like once every 2-5 years) I randomly go on bearville insider because I'm procrastinating on some sort of assignment lol. I'm assuming by now, the majority of us are either in high school, graduated, in college, etc.

Welp, I wish everyone the best. See ya probably in a year or two.

EDIT: HAHKFLKSF HAHA EW after seeing my post, the sasusaku, the Macklemore lyrics...….. MY MIDDLE SCHOOL SELF IS SCREAMING BAHAHA

Last edited by neydis; 02-22-2019 at 11:16 PM..
  #2  
Old 02-23-2019, 02:25 AM
AbbygailBearDiva59's Avatar
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 24,393
AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline
Default

for me it would be a siggie of Amu and the blond guy from Shugo Chara with Taylor Swift lyrics
i wish more people would randomly log back on for a day just so i can contact them on social media lol
  #3  
Old 02-23-2019, 11:55 AM
CarsonSweet's Avatar
CarsonSweet
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CarsonSweet
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 248
CarsonSweet will become famous soon enoughCarsonSweet will become famous soon enough
 CarsonSweet is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by neydis
Hey ya'll, every so often (and by often I mean maybe like once every 2-5 years) I randomly go on bearville insider because I'm procrastinating on some sort of assignment lol. I'm assuming by now, the majority of us are either in high school, graduated, in college, etc.

Welp, I wish everyone the best. See ya probably in a year or two.

EDIT: HAHKFLKSF HAHA EW after seeing my post, the sasusaku, the Macklemore lyrics...….. MY MIDDLE SCHOOL SELF IS SCREAMING BAHAHA
hey you i don't know you but hello i'm new here
  #4  
Old 02-23-2019, 02:00 PM
st2nic's Avatar
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,024
st2nic has a spectacular aura aboutst2nic has a spectacular aura about
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by neydis
Hey ya'll, every so often (and by often I mean maybe like once every 2-5 years) I randomly go on bearville insider because I'm procrastinating on some sort of assignment lol. I'm assuming by now, the majority of us are either in high school, graduated, in college, etc.

Welp, I wish everyone the best. See ya probably in a year or two.

EDIT: HAHKFLKSF HAHA EW after seeing my post, the sasusaku, the Macklemore lyrics...….. MY MIDDLE SCHOOL SELF IS SCREAMING BAHAHA
howdy!

remember...
"You can use the map to get anywhere in Build-A-Bearville."
  #5  
Old 02-24-2019, 01:35 AM
neydis's Avatar
neydis
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JulieDazzle9
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,603
neydis has a spectacular aura aboutneydis has a spectacular aura about
 neydis is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by AbbygailBearDiva59
for me it would be a siggie of Amu and the blond guy from Shugo Chara with Taylor Swift lyrics
i wish more people would randomly log back on for a day just so i can contact them on social media lol
literally looked back on our old conversations on my profile.... im mortified BAHAHA who did I think I was LOL. yikes what a phase

my insta is lolrice if you're interested HAHA

View Post Originally Posted by CarsonSweet
hey you i don't know you but hello i'm new here
i'm surprised you were able to find this website since bearville has been extinct for awhile now!

View Post Originally Posted by st2nic
howdy!

remember...
"You can use the map to get anywhere in Build-A-Bearville."
I remember religiously logging in daily to play the coin toss game haha!
  #6  
Old 02-25-2019, 10:09 AM
st2nic's Avatar
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,024
st2nic has a spectacular aura aboutst2nic has a spectacular aura about
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by neydis
literally looked back on our old conversations on my profile.... im mortified BAHAHA who did I think I was LOL. yikes what a phase

my insta is lolrice if you're interested HAHA



i'm surprised you were able to find this website since bearville has been extinct for awhile now!



I remember religiously logging in daily to play the coin toss game haha!
would coin toss in fountain be good without rewards?
Closed Thread
Membear Info
 

ADVERTISEMENT


Tags
abbygail

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:41 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Bearville Insider © 2008-2011 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Bearvilleinsider.com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Build A Bear Workshop®, buildabearville.com™, or Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc.
no new posts