BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Old 03-15-2019, 02:11 PM
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear

st2nic has a spectacular aura aboutst2nic has a spectacular aura about
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline

been trying to see what still works bearville - wise.

changed the posters in the den to add my favorite from bv - avengers.

then decided should have dragon choice to remember my purchase of toothless to get code for bearville.
dragon poster would not stay in my sleeping quarters, but makes for interesting bv idea....

Click the image to open in full size.

let me know what you think.

i am amused and terrified as well as wondering what this bv story-line teaches.

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
Well, ...

EDIT: I'm about to go onto medication, so... yup, my life turned upside down since Bearville closed.

Probably worth mentioning that if Bearville was still open, I'd probably be using it as a coping mechanism.
well, i still use bearville as a coping mechanism and it is not working as well since it closed. but still better than other things i have tried.

i am glad you are getting help as needed.

apparently cponline is hiring an experienced flash programmer, so if i had gotten better at flash ...

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
I'm really glad you were finally able to talk to your parents and I hope the medication helps. My mom used to be very not understanding about mental health as well, but eventually she started listening and in December 2018 I was able to start going to therapy for anxiety and depression (which my therapist and I realized this past week was greatly worsened from me getting in an emotionally abusive relationship a few months after Bearville closed...yay)

And I'm in third year university and still unable to make important decisions so you're not the only one. Here's to hopefully improving mental health from now on
i am glad you are getting help as needed.

need to find something worth going all in on for myself. have been helping incrementally on some things, but looking for that 'wow's-er project.
Old 03-16-2019, 01:07 AM
kloetrack
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KloeTrack

kloetrack will become famous soon enoughkloetrack will become famous soon enough
 kloetrack is offline Status: Offline

:O Super late reply, but I'm amazed at how much this thread blew up! I'll try to respond to all of you individually within a post or two, since I'm slightly hopped up on coffee at approximately 10:30 at night right now. Thank you guys so much for taking the time to respond! I hope you all are having a lovely day or night, and if not, I hope tomorrow is better!♥

@Abbygail: I definitely understand— I can say that I've been doing essentially the same. I've matured a ton since Bearville shut down; I'm almost done with school, now, too (finally). I think that, personally, the shutdown didn't affect me as much as it had others due to factors such as having been using the site for less time, being [much] younger than most others, et cetera, so I can see your perspective on the issue. Video games are my main hobby nowadays, but it seems I've been getting less and less free time to spend lately; however, I'm a fan of Animal Crossing, too! I wish I had been more active here, too, but in my case it may have been better that I wasn't, haha...

@CarsonSweet: A much shorter response than the one above, but I've grown pretty similarly. I was raised to have a rather narrow(?) point of view on things, but after a few years I became much more open-minded. I'm sure I have my father to thank for that; he was very supportive whenever I told him my views on political subjects, since after 2016 or so we both became much more tolerant people.

@VanessaMay18: Don't worry too much about a lack of confidence— I won't lie, I definitely have the same issue. It's great that you've discovered yourself more! I used to be a fan of writing, too, but my interests have shifted to music also, haha. I wish I could write music, but I'm still relatively new to music theory and such! That's super cool. That's wonderful that you've been able to work on your mental health; it's very important. I'm sure that we're all here to support you (and anyone else!) if you're in need.

Continued! [12:08 A.M.]

@st2nic: I'm deeply sorry for the loss of both your family member and your family friend. I lost my father this previous January, and I can say from the bottom of my heart that I understand how much it hurts. We spent a lot of time gaming together (I'd never had him play Bearville with me while it was still online— it was more of my younger self rambling to him about what I'd done on there that day and how much I'd enjoyed it) and it's been noticeably less enjoyable since, even if it's still my main hobby. The news is a very cruel thing; I'm very sorry about that. It wasn't very long after my father had passed that news vans were showing up without any permission or requests from family, and it is very devastating. I hope that things get better for you.

@goaliegirl63: That is kind of odd, but things like that were probably common among many of us here at one point, haha. I remember doing things like that, too! I can't remember the names of my side accounts at all, but I know I had some. I think I still have all of my Build a Bears, too, but they're probably all stored away inside my closet...Congratulations on your new BABs, too! I'm much more into music now— personally, I'm a big fan of System of a Down, Alkaline Trio, and Mindless Self Indulgence— and I have a cat, too. He's a lazy little thing, but I love him regardless. I hope college is going well for you!

@CambriaSpeedRacer: I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that your family becomes more understanding and reliable when you need help, and that the medication will do something to alleviate this. As I said in my previous post, I'm sure we're all here for you if you need to talk.

Last edited by kloetrack; 03-16-2019 at 01:09 AM..
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail