BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-22-2013, 04:22 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Chéri3
At the moment, the only thing that I miss is their old graphics style.
I agree.
Old 06-22-2013, 04:32 PM
Hollie
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HollieKite and Katebeeluv2

Hollie will become famous soon enoughHollie will become famous soon enough
 Hollie is offline Status: Offline

Iv been a member since Jan 25th 2008 and I agree I miss the old features and the way it looked, it kinda makes me sad sometimes, I used to play babv everyday and i had friends on there but I check in from time to time and now most people just care about what items they have :/ I loved babv so much, all the stories i created with my hundreds of characters xD how desperate I was for a furry friend but most of all I miss the feeling I got while playing it <3 I still like babv though but I only check about once a month
Old 06-24-2013, 10:23 PM
chuhulil
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RebeccaBeeLuv18

chuhulil has a spectacular aura aboutchuhulil has a spectacular aura about
 chuhulil is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by kassiered
I started with the beta and I'm completely uninterested in an unchanging game. If it hadn't changed since when I started, I wouldn't have continued to play it.

It would have grown stale and completely boring; it's why people complain if there are so many repeats now because it's not new.

I actually want a *LOT* more changes than they've made.
Well I think that a lot of people are saying that they miss the old days when there were constantly new things happening and updates all the time. Now there's a whole bunch of repeats and its just not as interesting.

I definitely agree with you. I want the game to change, but it isn't.
Old 06-24-2013, 11:59 PM
Kirby
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KirbyBearySmart

Kirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the rough
 Kirby is offline Status: Offline

The best thing about the old Build-a-bearville was the open chat. It's so hard to say even the most ordinary things now. Too hard to make friends like that. Unfortunately, they won't be changing it.
Old 06-26-2013, 10:03 AM
BethAnBearHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BethAnBearHug

BethAnBearHug is on a distinguished road
 BethAnBearHug is offline Status: Offline

I really miss some of my friends that do not play anymore...we had so much fun together dancing in the Furbulous Fashion District!
Old 06-26-2013, 10:54 AM
Fairy Zoe
Sage Bear
BABV Name: ZoeYouRock426 :)

Fairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to behold
 Fairy Zoe is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by kassiered
I started with the beta and I'm completely uninterested in an unchanging game. If it hadn't changed since when I started, I wouldn't have continued to play it.

It would have grown stale and completely boring; it's why people complain if there are so many repeats now because it's not new.

I actually want a *LOT* more changes than they've made.
I started with beta aswell, octoboer 27th 2007, yet I have quit playing because I feel as if I am too old, and I have moved on too other games. I will never though forget these great years of my life, as babv was my childhood. <3
Old 06-28-2013, 10:32 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
The only thing I really miss is the blue paw background.
This.
Old 06-30-2013, 02:46 AM
cookiesmaster
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Jen

cookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to behold
 cookiesmaster is offline Status: Offline

^ This and all the updates they used to have ): ..
Everything's such a bore since the repeats are stuff I already had previously. .x.
Old 06-30-2013, 02:24 PM
RainbowDash_
Polar Bear
BABV Name: O(≧∇≦)O

RainbowDash_ has a spectacular aura aboutRainbowDash_ has a spectacular aura about
 RainbowDash_ is offline Status: Offline

I remember how many dens there were and the first six were always full.
Old 07-04-2013, 11:25 AM
Colorful
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♥

Colorful is on a distinguished road
 Colorful is offline Status: Offline

I joined around December 2007, so like you, I have seen pretty much all the changes.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT