BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Looking for Special Guests!

Closed Thread
Old 07-29-2009, 07:38 PM
sunshine girl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SamanthaBrown23

sunshine girl is an unknown quantity at this point
 sunshine girl is offline Status: Offline

I have met Maxine! The coolest part is that she added me as a friend! I also have met Chloe several of times. She doesn't even have to look at my name and she says "Hey Samantha!". I have also met 3 Cybearguides. But I have not met MiguelSunshine.
Old 07-29-2009, 07:56 PM
princessheart91
Polar Bear
BABV Name: princessheart91

princessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really nice
 princessheart91 is offline Status: Offline

I have not met maxie and your lucky she added you all they say to me is i have so many friends add all of the citezens first

i also met.....

chloe rocks!!!!!

and not miguel sunshine
Old 07-30-2009, 02:50 AM
lanaluv2shop22
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: lanaluv2shop22, lanaluvbug22

lanaluv2shop22 is on a distinguished road
 lanaluv2shop22 is offline Status: Offline

i'm not lucky lol i always come on the computer at the wrong times so i've only met maxinebearylucky once and added her as a friend.
Old 07-30-2009, 04:36 PM
louierockstar5
Banned
BABV Name: louierockstar5

louierockstar5 is on a distinguished road
 louierockstar5 is offline Status: Offline

I have met all three of the main charcaters tonight it was fantastic!
Old 07-30-2009, 04:51 PM
Abbieteddytunes09
Polar Bear

Abbieteddytunes09 will become famous soon enoughAbbieteddytunes09 will become famous soon enough
 Abbieteddytunes09 is offline Status: Offline

yeah same louierockstar5! IT WAS COOL!
Old 07-31-2009, 08:06 AM
NitaWishes
Polar Bear
BABV Name: NitaWishes

NitaWishes is on a distinguished road
 NitaWishes is offline Status: Offline

I've met Maxine and ChloeRocks. I haven't met MiguelSunshine and MaxineBearyLucky. I have also met quite a few Cybearguides. I hope to see everyone soon.
Old 07-31-2009, 03:56 PM
fabouls12
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LilyPopstar18

fabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of light
 fabouls12 is offline Status: Offline

I've met all of them yesterday exsept MaxineBearyLucky and some of the CyberGuides!i think I met Zac and Hannah CyberGuide!! I was talking to my friend about how I've only gotin to see CholeRocks then someone shotle my shovel. Then all the sudden Maxine, Miguel, and CholeRocks were all there yesterday. I was just very lucky that day. It was the second last day to get their monthly prizes so, I was very thanksful I got the whistle, visor, and pendent!!!

Last edited by fabouls12; 07-31-2009 at 05:01 PM..
Old 07-31-2009, 04:16 PM
princessheart91
Polar Bear
BABV Name: princessheart91

princessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really nice
 princessheart91 is offline Status: Offline

One day i met chloerocks it was so cool i was changing in my iventory suddenly i got the easter party shovel i was so shocked i went out of my iventory then there she was chloerocks it was the best day ever. i also met maxine i was doing somthing in my house i had to clean my room so then after i got back to my compuer and maxine was there i got a pair of shoes not the bearhead slippers but shoes it was so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-01-2009, 12:48 AM
Ciara
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Ciarawishes6

Ciara is on a distinguished road
 Ciara is offline Status: Offline

one day i was with my friends and i decided i needed to change my outfit once i got back it something a bout maxine then the cool thing happened she told me hi princess since i was wearing my blue crown that day i felt so happy
Old 08-04-2009, 03:57 PM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear
BABV Name: jayy(:

JaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to behold
 JaydenSapphire1 is offline Status: Offline

Maxine was on and me and my sis got to meet her! She said "Hi jayden and angel" (Angel is my sis BABV name!)
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
<<rylee was here :) >>, "famous", bethybooxx was here, chloerocks rocks!, cooleo, elicaangel was here, ihavebieberfever, iloveshoes was here, laura waz here! :p, miguel sunshine, no hablo espanol, opal girl was here :-), zoelina >u<, ~123:), ♥jellybean, ♫music♫