BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Join The Club

Closed Thread
Old 05-27-2013, 01:47 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Paddingtona
I need to write an page on Azerbaijan. Could you guys give me some facts so I can put them into my page? Thanks! xo
Not off the top of my head, but some good websites you could use are the CIA World Factbook and BBC - Wikipedia can sometimes be too complicated IMO c:

Oh, and Azerbaijan won the Eurovision Song Contest 2011 if you were interested, so got to host the 2012 competition in Baku

View Post Originally Posted by BriannaHoneyDay
Has anyone read the book To Kill a Mockingbird? I have to write an essay on it. xD
The other English class in our half of the year read it, but we read a book called Purple Hibiscus instead, and we had to do a four-hour controlled assessment on our book o.o
I do have the book To Kill A Mockingbird though, just haven't read it. xD
Old 05-27-2013, 03:50 PM
Sammiebffl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Sammygirl58 (call me sam)

Sammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to behold
 Sammiebffl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BriannaHoneyDay
I agree, it's a great book. (: Do you know why Boo Radely is a mockingbird? xD
I had to read this book last year.
Boo Radely is a mockingbird because he was an innocent man that they blamed that situation on
Old 05-28-2013, 06:30 PM
Jalynpink
Banned
BABV Name: Jay :3

Jalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of light
 Jalynpink is offline Status: Offline

Okay, so at school we watched this documentary called The Long Green Line.
And we have to write a report about it(I missed some parts of it for being at the nurse), can anyone give me some facts, info and help on it, I'm kinda struggling. Thanks!
Old 05-28-2013, 06:34 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Jalyn, is love to help but it seems a little too advanced for me to turn into my own words, sorry.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT