BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Join The Club

Closed Thread
Old 08-07-2014, 12:25 PM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aliceluv46, caylinsprinkles

Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold
 Paddingtona is offline Status: Offline
Default NOW OPEN: The Empty Hearse (Sherlock BBC)

CLUB NOW OPEN

SHERLOCK

'Sherlock' is a TV Series produced and broadcasted on BBC (PBS Masterpiece in the US) since 2010. It is often called 'a new sleuth for the 21st century. It follows Sherlock Holmes and Dr. John Watson as they solve crimes.

RULES

Be nice!
Make sure to use the spoiler feature when talking about spoilers!
Follow all other BI rules.

APPLICATION
BI name:
Nickname:
Episode you are on (for un-spoiling purposes):
Character you are most like:
Favorite character/s (excluding Sherlock himself):
Please submit some suggestions for this club! :

MEMBERS
Paddi: Paddingtona- Mycroft
Honey: HoneyBanana3- Sherlock

Last edited by Paddingtona; 08-07-2014 at 04:31 PM..
Old 08-07-2014, 12:26 PM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear

Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold

NEWS
Series 4 has been confirmed! There will be a Christmas special in 2015, followed by 3 new episodes in a whole season in 2016. Filming will begin in early 2015.

QUOTE GALLERY
(anyone can submit quotes!)

'I am not a psychopath, Anderson. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.' - Sherlock Holmes.

QUIZ OF THE WEEK
Spoiler: show
What is Mary's perfume?
Be sure to answer in spoilers!

EPISODE REVIEWS
form:
Episode name:
What season and what episode:
Stars rating out of 5:
Text:

Last edited by Paddingtona; 08-07-2014 at 04:35 PM..
Old 08-07-2014, 01:42 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

BI name: HoneyBanana30.
Nickname: Honey.
Episode you are on (for un-spoiling purposes): Finished series. Eagerly waiting for series 4 and the special. :3
Character you are most like: Sherlock as I think in the exact same way (I have Asperger's and according to the 'National Autistic Society', he has it. Also, in S2E2, John mentions that he has it.).
Favorite character/s (excluding Sherlock himself): Jawn! Also, Mrs Hudson and Molly as they both totally support Johnlock. Irene does, too - but, I'm not the biggest fan of her.
Please submit some suggestions for this club! : Maybe episode reviews? :3 In spoilers, of course.

'Claire-De-La-Lune'. :3
I bet it smells disgusting. XD

Quote:
'I am not a psychopath, Anderson. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.' - Sherlock Holmes.

Last edited by HoneyBanana30; 08-07-2014 at 01:45 PM..
Old 08-07-2014, 04:27 PM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
BI name: HoneyBanana30.
Nickname: Honey.
Episode you are on (for un-spoiling purposes): Finished series. Eagerly waiting for series 4 and the special. :3
Character you are most like: Sherlock as I think in the exact same way (I have Asperger's and according to the 'National Autistic Society', he has it. Also, in S2E2, John mentions that he has it.).
Favorite character/s (excluding Sherlock himself): Jawn! Also, Mrs Hudson and Molly as they both totally support Johnlock. Irene does, too - but, I'm not the biggest fan of her.
Please submit some suggestions for this club! : Maybe episode reviews? :3 In spoilers, of course.

'Claire-De-La-Lune'. :3
I bet it smells disgusting. XD

Quote:
Thanks for joining!

added a review section! feel free to submit (:

Last edited by Paddingtona; 08-07-2014 at 04:35 PM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT