BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 02-28-2011, 09:27 PM
TaylorAllHeart245
Polar Bear
BABV Name: TaylorAllHeart245

TaylorAllHeart245 will become famous soon enoughTaylorAllHeart245 will become famous soon enough
 TaylorAllHeart245 is offline Status: Offline
Unhappy I can't fish >.<

Everytime I try to go fishing, it says I'm not standing close enough, when I'm standing as close as it will possibly let me. It's really getting on my nerves. I've tried the Lighthouse AND the Park. I still have my fishing pole, so that's not it. I'm not weird, I'm not standing 50 ft away. I am seriously in all the right spots. Thx
Old 03-01-2011, 03:36 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by TaylorAllHeart245
Everytime I try to go fishing, it says I'm not standing close enough, when I'm standing as close as it will possibly let me. It's really getting on my nerves. I've tried the Lighthouse AND the Park. I still have my fishing pole, so that's not it. I'm not weird, I'm not standing 50 ft away. I am seriously in all the right spots. Thx
After it gives you the oops message, don't close your fishing game -- just close the oops message, then move to somewhere else next to the pond, then click the cast button.

I've had this same issue for ages, and that's how I'm able to fish -- by not closing the fishing cast box after I get the oops message, but just walking after I get oops and then clicking cast.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:14 AM
blueskies16
Polar Bear
BABV Name: NancyMusicMaker3 has vanished

blueskies16 has a spectacular aura aboutblueskies16 has a spectacular aura aboutblueskies16 has a spectacular aura about
 blueskies16 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by kassiered
After it gives you the oops message, don't close your fishing game -- just close the oops message, then move to somewhere else next to the pond, then click the cast button.

I've had this same issue for ages, and that's how I'm able to fish -- by not closing the fishing cast box after I get the oops message, but just walking after I get oops and then clicking cast.

Same here. It's annoying, but then again I have so many things going wrong with my BABV experience that it's just one more on the pile.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:49 AM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by TaylorAllHeart245
I'm beary sorry about that Taylor We are currently having an issue with the Gone Fishing game. In the meantime, here's something you can do:

1. Click on the fishing kiosk
2. Go near the water
3. Cast your fishing rod (Make sure that your avatar is not moving)

Hope this helps
Old 03-01-2011, 12:18 PM
Mariana
Polar Bear
BABV Name: NikkiBallerina233

Mariana is on a distinguished road
 Mariana is offline Status: Offline
Unhappy don´t fish in the grass

View Post Originally Posted by JoeCyBearGuide
I'm beary sorry about that Taylor We are currently having an issue with the Gone Fishing game. In the meantime, here's something you can do:

1. Click on the fishing kiosk
2. Go near the water
3. Cast your fishing rod (Make sure that your avatar is not moving)

Hope this helps
Another problem (just looking silly actually) is that it alloows people to turn the wrong way, away from the lake, so that they are fishing in the grass but it won´t allow you to stand on the jetty and fish until you have moved a little bit. Has been going on for ages now and I have told the helpline over and over again but it still remains. Seem to be new glitches all the time now and the old ones still remain!
Old 03-02-2011, 07:52 PM
TaylorAllHeart245
Polar Bear
BABV Name: TaylorAllHeart245

TaylorAllHeart245 will become famous soon enoughTaylorAllHeart245 will become famous soon enough
 TaylorAllHeart245 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by kassiered

OMG thanks! It worked Thanks so much !
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT