BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > General Discussion

Closed Thread
Old 08-09-2011, 04:56 PM
TaylorAllHeart245
Polar Bear
BABV Name: TaylorAllHeart245

TaylorAllHeart245 will become famous soon enoughTaylorAllHeart245 will become famous soon enough
 TaylorAllHeart245 is offline Status: Offline
Smile I need to borrow someone's Rock'n'Roll Room

Hi guys,
I need to borrow, not trade, BORROW, someone's rock and roll room for a video I have been making. I just need to meet someone online on babv. so all I need is for someone to comment or something saying "I have a rock and roll room! Meet me (insert den here) at (insert time here)" Whoever lets me borrow their rock and roll room can be in the video if they want to. I dont know if this is in the right section or not tho xD

So basically, I'm just meeting someone on babv and going to their rock and roll room.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:01 PM
Jessluv4babv
Banned
BABV Name: JessicaAdventureBear636

Jessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of light
 Jessluv4babv is offline Status: Offline

I don't have one, but what I suggest is just search through peoples houses until you find a dude that has one. xD So basically, invite yourself over and have a blast. Trust me, it will be hilarious to see the look (Well the emoticon) on that person's face when she sees you in her house. xD
Old 08-09-2011, 05:03 PM
Stefaniehearts15
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alli!

Stefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud of
 Stefaniehearts15 is offline Status: Offline

I have one. When do you need it?
Old 08-09-2011, 08:29 PM
TaylorAllHeart245
Polar Bear

TaylorAllHeart245 will become famous soon enoughTaylorAllHeart245 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Stefaniehearts15
I have one. When do you need it?
Whenever ur on!
Old 08-09-2011, 08:30 PM
Stefaniehearts15
Trading Teddy

Stefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by TaylorAllHeart245
Whenever ur on!
I'm on now if you need me.
I'm in Bear Paw (if you can't get in, I'll change)
Meet me in my main room. :]
Old 08-10-2011, 08:58 PM
TaylorAllHeart245
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by Stefaniehearts15
I'm on now if you need me.
I'm in Bear Paw (if you can't get in, I'll change)
Meet me in my main room. :]
Okay ^_^ I'll be on the rest of today and im normally on bear boulevard but if u cant get in i can go on bear cave

Okay ^_^ I'll be on the rest of today and im normally on bear boulevard but if u cant get in i can go on bear cave
nvm i got it lol thx ^o^
Old 08-10-2011, 09:01 PM
Stefaniehearts15
Trading Teddy

nvm i got it lol thx ^o^
Ok. I can normally try to get in there. I'm actually in there now, if you need me.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
~rrebwarts♥