BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 09-04-2012, 05:09 AM
summerscooter28
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Summer♥

summerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to behold
 summerscooter28 is offline Status: Offline
Default Will you ever grow out of Bearville?

Will you ever stop like Build a bear and Bearville?

It sounds strange but I know I won't. I really cannot imagine myself not liking it and I just know that in the future I'll still always like it, even if I stop playing on Bearville as much I'll still love all my bears and go to BABW whenever I can.

(:
Old 09-04-2012, 09:00 AM
mickeyquack
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: michelleoctobear15

mickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond repute
 mickeyquack is offline Status: Offline

No I won't I don't think bears have an age limit. They are good for all ages
Old 09-04-2012, 09:19 AM
Elffy90
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Emily or Zaraallheart68

Elffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to behold
 Elffy90 is offline Status: Offline

Well, if it makes sense I won't stop liking them but I'm already not buying any bears (except smallfries) and I'm not on bearville as much as I used to be.
So,, in a way, I'm kind of growing out of them just now
Old 09-04-2012, 10:06 AM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

Ever since I went on vacation,I stopped going on BV really.
Old 09-04-2012, 10:55 AM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear
BABV Name: choco ☆

ChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to behold
 ChocoLuv is offline Status: Offline

Yeah I'll probably never go on BV after school starts.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:06 PM
Jessluv4babv
Banned
BABV Name: JessicaAdventureBear636

Jessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of light
 Jessluv4babv is offline Status: Offline

I kinda stopped liking BV AND my actual bears like almost a year ago. :/ For a few different reasons though...

-1: It was just too time consuming, and I wanted to do others things in life, rather than frolic around with some virtual bear all day.

-2: My computer stopped loading it. xD I think it's because it became so junky with all their 'new and improved' stuff. q:

-3: I didn't have enough room on my bed for all my 12 bears. xD So right now their faces are happily smashed in the back of my closet c':

-4: Lots of my friends were out growing them. My best friend who's like two years younger than me was growing out of them, and I was already losing interest, so that kinda gave me a good reason too. :/

-5: I knew lots of people who didn't approve of someone my age having so many stuffed animals. xD (Including some family members :/)

-6: I thought of how embarrassed I would be if some people who are very important to me came in my room and saw all my bears and toys.

-7: I just lost interest. I got tired of BABV trying to 'improve' everything and make it all 'FURTASTIC' so that everyone would like it again. It's sick. And I hate it. Which is why I quit.

In fact, the only reason I come here any more is to talk to a few friends, and post a bit. But I never click on the threads that have anything to do with BABV. :/ Sad, I know, but true. q:
Old 09-04-2012, 12:15 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

Well, I still really love BABW's animals, but I can't see myself buying many more. As of now, I have about 35 full size and 2 smallfrys. I simply don't have room to place them all, and now that I am older I have a lot more expenses that I have to deal with and spending money on stuffed animals isn't a high priority. I will always love my BAB's, though. As for BABV, I don't have much time for it anymore, whether because of school, work, housework, etc. However, I will always occasionally log into BABV, especially around the holiday season.
Old 09-04-2012, 02:30 PM
baileywaterfall76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: baileywaterfall76

baileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of light
 baileywaterfall76 is offline Status: Offline

i am kind of out-growing them but they still are a huge part of me, and i spent quite a while collecting 'em so i'll never fully outgrow them and throw them away. The bears are all over the house and used as a decoration piece by me lol. and i still go once in a while to change oufits ( cause the outfits are really pretty, and mixing and matching is fun) so yes, but never completely. Maybe when i grow older i'll buy lots of bears with my own money to lol
Old 09-04-2012, 02:47 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline

Yes, I do believe I'll grow out of Bearville. I think I am now, but I'll try to keep going for as long as I can. And with school started I'll have no time for it which won't help the cause.
Old 09-04-2012, 03:18 PM
RoseLUVU
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gwyn

RoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond repute
 RoseLUVU is offline Status: Offline

Probably. Even now I haven't been on it for over a month.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
2007, aloha i was here ♫, dvd was here, faye was here, hmmm...♥, i twas here, i'll always love bears!, teddy bears forever!