BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-11-2017, 10:21 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by augerbine
yeah, it's pretty much a mess. there is still some active members though. the activity is like here.

i'm not on summer break! i'm actually not in school.
Oh wow, I remember there used to be hundreds of members online on WI back in the day. And doesn't Webkinz still exist!?

Ahh I see.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:22 PM
augerbine
Polar Bear

augerbine will become famous soon enough
 augerbine is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by savanahcute25
Oh wow, I remember there used to be hundreds of members online on WI back in the day. And doesn't Webkinz still exist!?

Ahh I see.
i used to be a part of the active WI days, and i miss it. yeah! webkinz still exist, i believe.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:24 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute

i used to be a part of the active WI days, and i miss it. yeah! webkinz still exist, i believe.
Yeah, I was active on there during a given time period. I just logged on there and didn't realize I joined back in 2011 lol.

I logged into Webkinz a few weeks ago, and it was trash man. D; Sad.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:25 PM
augerbine
Polar Bear

Yeah, I was active on there during a given time period. I just logged on there and didn't realize I joined back in 2011 lol.

I logged into Webkinz a few weeks ago, and it was trash man. D; Sad.

i can't remember when i was active on there, used to be dietcokelover on there too. and some others i think.

it's so messy now. they changed it so much and it barely loads on my laptop. i miss the mazin hamster stuff.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:26 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

i can't remember when i was active on there, used to be dietcokelover on there too. and some others i think.

it's so messy now. they changed it so much and it barely loads on my laptop. i miss the mazin hamster stuff.
I see.

Yesss omg it hardly loaded on mine too! It was extremely laggy. I think they tried upgrading the graphics or something and making it more 3-D. o_o
Old 06-11-2017, 10:27 PM
augerbine
Polar Bear

I see.

Yesss omg it hardly loaded on mine too! It was extremely laggy. I think they tried upgrading the graphics or something and making it more 3-D. o_o

that's what it did to mine! and i don't have a laptop that would happen with. i can run sims 4 with a ton of mods perfectly but can't run a simple game.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:29 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

that's what it did to mine! and i don't have a laptop that would happen with. i can run sims 4 with a ton of mods perfectly but can't run a simple game.
Yeah same...my laptop is fairly new and it doesn't lag with anything else.

I think the virtual world era has pretty much gone now..most of my childhood games have either closed or become trash.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:32 PM
augerbine
Polar Bear

Yeah same...my laptop is fairly new and it doesn't lag with anything else.

I think the virtual world era has pretty much gone now..most of my childhood games have either closed or become trash.
like club penguin! i can't believe that closed.. that was so huge to me.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:39 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

like club penguin! i can't believe that closed.. that was so huge to me.
Ahh yes, I heard. I played CP, but not that often! I couldn't exactly do much on there without a membership.

I guess I should get going though. :c I have classes tomorrow.

We should definitely keep in touch! Do you have any social media or something we can talk on? c:
Old 06-11-2017, 10:40 PM
augerbine
Polar Bear

Ahh yes, I heard. I played CP, but not that often! I couldn't exactly do much on there without a membership.

I guess I should get going though. :c I have classes tomorrow.

We should definitely keep in touch! Do you have any social media or something we can talk on? c:
i was on cp a lot!!

i have twitte/r and instagram and tumbl/r!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alicelovesyou, aprilfoolsretaliation, covfefe, frogs rule!!!, kermit the frog, plasticbagmeetsplasticbag, youaskedforthisvanessa