BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Join The Club

Closed Thread
Old 05-21-2013, 12:37 PM
Cutiegirl99
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Cutie, Natalie, Nat

Cutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the rough
 Cutiegirl99 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to the club, RainbowDash!

I'm so confused. Is vegan and vegetarian the same thing?
Old 05-21-2013, 12:59 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Cutiegirl99

Maybe...
I have no idea, since Vegans never eat meat or dairy, and vegetarians eat no meat, just fruit and vegetables... No idea...
Old 05-21-2013, 03:32 PM
PhineasandFerbFAN
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Whovian <3

PhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nice
 PhineasandFerbFAN is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to the club, RainbowDash!

They're similar, but not the same thing.

Vegetarians don't eat meat.
Vegans don't eat meat or dairy.

So, vegetarians can drink milk with their salad and have ice cream for dessert.
Vegans have to find something else to go with their salad.
Old 05-21-2013, 04:25 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by PhineasandFerbFAN
They're similar, but not the same thing.

Vegetarians don't eat meat.
Vegans don't eat meat or dairy.

So, vegetarians can drink milk with their salad and have ice cream for dessert.
Vegans have to find something else to go with their salad.
Yup, that's correct. (:
Old 05-21-2013, 10:43 PM
Cutiegirl99
Trading Teddy

Cutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the rough

Wow, I had no clue! I always thought they were the same thing, so thanks for your guy's help. Why are you going semi-vegan?
Old 05-22-2013, 08:43 AM
PhineasandFerbFAN
Polar Bear

PhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nice

Wow, I had no clue! I always thought they were the same thing, so thanks for your guy's help. Why are you going semi-vegan?
Just to eat healthier. We watched a documentary called "Forks Over Knives" and it talked about how meat is unhealthy and how it causes health issues. So, we're just starting out vegan two or three days a week, until we get used to it. It'll be interesting, that's for sure.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:55 AM
Cutiegirl99
Trading Teddy

Yeah I bet it will be. One time I almost went vegetarian, but I couldn't do it. Hamburgers were too tempting. I probably will never be a vegetarian, but good luck to you, Kaleigh, as a vegan!
Old 05-22-2013, 09:57 AM
PhineasandFerbFAN
Polar Bear

Yeah I bet it will be. One time I almost went vegetarian, but I couldn't do it. Hamburgers were too tempting. I probably will never be a vegetarian, but good luck to you, Kaleigh, as a vegan!
Thanks! I'm gonna need it. :P

Pushing veganism aside, my brother and I are going to try to make homemade ice cream this summer. I've seen stuff on the internet where you can make it in a plastic bag.
Has anybody ever tried that?

I think I need to be moved up to Cookie Dough, Savannah. I had the club link in my signature for a couple of days and I have 15 posts.
Old 05-22-2013, 04:51 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

Pushing veganism aside, my brother and I are going to try to make homemade ice cream this summer. I've seen stuff on the internet where you can make it in a plastic bag.

I think I need to be moved up to Cookie Dough, Savannah. I had the club link in my signature for a couple of days and I have 15 posts.
Yes we actually did that at school years ago! It was fun and pretty good. (:

Thanks Kaleigh, I moved you up.
Old 05-22-2013, 05:32 PM
Cutiegirl99
Trading Teddy

I have done that before! We made it in a bag once at my birthday party I think. It was pretty cool. I have also had ice cream made in one of those pails where you put ice on the outside and cream in the middle....? Anybody know what I'm talking about?

It looks like this:
Click the image to open in full size.
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
aloha i was here ♫, ashlynlovesicecream, cutieindahouse!, energizerbunny, faye wants ice cream, gem was here (:, give faye ice cream, hiilikepie, house of anubis, ice cream!, jalyn, jb=swag, jessica .♥.1d, lacey♥, lindseyartistbear10, pkmn trainer red was here, sarahlovesicecream, savanah was here, savanahcute25, savanahlovesicecream, starfish loves you!!!, the gabster >:), water was here, woah_it's_jay