BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Front Page News

Closed Thread
Old 07-15-2010, 08:29 PM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear
BABV Name: YvetteCurlyFur

Rainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really nice
 Rainribbon is offline Status: Offline
Default Sway away with the CHH Quest Prize!

A new articles entry has been added:

Article# 1102: Sway away with the CHH Quest Prize!

AbbeyAdorable9215 loves her new swaying move that she got as a prize from today's Happy Heart Quest, and so does SusanChic11, who has provided us with an animation of her character merrily swaying away:

Click the image to open in full size.

Note: If you'd like to see any of the thumbnail images full-size, please visit the original article on the front page - Article# 1102: Sway away with the CHH Quest Prize!
Old 07-15-2010, 08:30 PM
BellaBallet205
Trading Teddy

BellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond repute
 BellaBallet205 is offline Status: Offline

I thought this said Stay Away, I'm like, WELL why?!
xDD
Old 07-15-2010, 08:43 PM
SavannaCrystal26
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SavannaCrystal26 (JCBG)

SavannaCrystal26 is on a distinguished road
 SavannaCrystal26 is offline Status: Offline

I got the Swaying Move around 2:00
I also have the new Paws Fur NATURE Prize!

Last edited by SavannaCrystal26; 07-15-2010 at 08:49 PM..
Old 07-15-2010, 09:08 PM
Abbie Hillsbear
Polar Bear

Abbie Hillsbear has a spectacular aura aboutAbbie Hillsbear has a spectacular aura about
 Abbie Hillsbear is offline Status: Offline

I got the Swaying Move earlier but not the cow emotion. Does anyone know the answers to the quiz?
Old 07-15-2010, 09:56 PM
SChickie1
Banned
BABV Name: Susan

SChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud of
 SChickie1 is offline Status: Offline

=D Thanks for posting my animation!

I like that move!
Old 07-15-2010, 10:02 PM
OrlandoKnight
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: м ɛ ℓ ℓ ι ɛ ♥

OrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond repute
 OrlandoKnight is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BellaBallet205
I thought this said Stay Away, I'm like, WELL why?!
xDD
I did too!
I thought it said Stay Away from the CHH prize. And was like why?! Lol. Thanks fur posting!
Old 07-15-2010, 10:11 PM
MelanieJuly16
Trading Teddy

MelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud of
 MelanieJuly16 is offline Status: Offline

Where was she when she took those pics? I don't recognize that place and I've actually been looking for it. xD
Anyways, thanks for posting
Old 07-15-2010, 10:33 PM
Faelie
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Teddy

Faelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud of
 Faelie is offline Status: Offline

Abbie Hillsbear :: That's why you read the magazine to length. c:
Old 07-16-2010, 03:15 AM
ZoeyCuddles2474
Trading Teddy

ZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeyCuddles2474 is offline Status: Offline

I thought it said Stay away too.xD
Old 07-16-2010, 03:57 AM
miss fuzzy pal
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gracie/Lori♥

miss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to behold
 miss fuzzy pal is offline Status: Offline

Thanks fur posting.:]]]
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bella was here :), bellah (:, cara, faelikescannedcorn, get_this_rat_off_my_head, laura waz here! :p, libbyluv2sing99 :), maleadancebear2 :), simone was here <3