BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Creative! > Writings!

Closed Thread
Old 07-09-2011, 04:25 PM
NataliePopstar104
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HEYYYY

NataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to all
 NataliePopstar104 is offline Status: Offline

Nice work! =)
Old 07-09-2011, 04:55 PM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear
BABV Name: jayy(:

JaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to behold
 JaydenSapphire1 is offline Status: Offline

Like I said, this couldn't be home. Was this my mind trying to relive the precious dreams of home?

Then everything felt.... okay again. I felt like I was loved... once again. I knew I could only feel this if I was home again.

But I couldn't be. I can't and won't let my mind wrap it around this dream. Because that's all it was. A dream.

Then without warning my head started to pound. My brain felt like it was inflating inside of my skull.

boom... boom... boom... boom...

My heart started to beat faster and faster.

This illusion of home wasn't a dream. It was a nightmare....

I felt my knees break from underneath me, and I fell to the ground. The ground had turned from the beautiful grass to black darkness.

The world I once knew as home, was closing in around me. I hurdled to myself. I pulled my knees to my chest, put my head down on my knees, and hugged my legs.

Was this death?

What was this?

I was panicking. My world was ending.

The darkness was all around me.

These were my darkened days.

Then, a strong figure came next to me. He came over me.

"You're dreaming, oh you're dreaming, oh Alice..."

I knew the voice. This was the voice of non-other than Austin.

I had never dreamed of Austin. Only had nightmares of him.

But I guess it made sense because this was a living nightmare.

"Alice, please come to me." I was then lifted up, and carried away. To where? I don't know. Hopefully out of my darkened days.

The black was still surrounding me. But I was with Austin.

And I guess some things never change.

Old 07-10-2011, 11:10 PM
NataliePopstar104
Polar Bear

NataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to all

-spins in circles- I am so excited!! xD
Old 07-11-2011, 04:19 PM
hannahkelli
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: it's hanner nanner, yo :3

hannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant future
 hannahkelli is offline Status: Offline

nice job bud (:
Old 07-12-2011, 12:00 PM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear

JaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to behold

The time stopped. And the beginning is here.

I was back home.

For real this time.

I was by my Alice tree as if nothing had happened. The world around me was.... normal again. I felt safe again.

"Mom!" I yelled out.
"Alice?!" My mom ran out to me, her brown hair pulled up in a bun.
"I love you mom."
"I love you too, but what is this all about?"
"I just realized I love you."

I hugged my mom some more.

"Am I interrupting anything?" Hanna walked into my backyard out to my tree.
"Hanna!!!!" I pulled Hanna to me, and hugged her.
"Alice!!!! Why are we shouting names?" Hanna asked.
"I just realized I have an amazing life."
"I think I'll leave you two girls to socialize."

My mom walked away, and I sat Hanna down next to me.

"It all started when I fell down an alabaster rabbit hole....."

the end...

- I always feel like I have guardian angel just looking above me. Could it be Austin? Was that his sole purpose? To bring me back home? Find out in the sequel yet to be named. (:
Old 07-12-2011, 12:12 PM
NataliePopstar104
Polar Bear

-jumps up and down- I wanna read the sequel! I wanna read the sequel! xD
I loved this story, so much! So suspenseful, and hooking! x)
Old 07-12-2011, 12:14 PM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear

Well now tha t my story is over, Illy respond to posts! Lol! Thank you Megan. If I publish this, you are going to get a special recognized. xD
Old 07-12-2011, 02:37 PM
NataliePopstar104
Polar Bear

Why, thank you, dahhling! It's an honnor! -bows- lol! =)
But, seriously, thank you! x)
This story has been amazing, through and through! I can't wait to read the sequel - I know it'll be great! =D
Old 07-12-2011, 03:16 PM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear

Thank you very much. THat means alot! (:
Old 07-12-2011, 03:27 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Brooklyn CINNI MON. 8D

BrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond repute
 BrooklynCinnamon6 is offline Status: Offline

I FINALLY READ IT. xD
Haha, this was amazing! Great job Jay! I can't wait to read the next book! (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
colleen♥, hanner nanner(:, i twas here, iloveyou(:, jay(:, natz!! ♥, sarah99lovestaylorlautner