BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Creative! > Writings!

Closed Thread
Old 12-14-2010, 05:49 PM
NataliePopstar104
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HEYYYY

NataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to all
 NataliePopstar104 is offline Status: Offline

Awesome!! =D Just amazing, Jayden! =D
Old 12-16-2010, 06:11 PM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear
BABV Name: jayy(:

JaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to behold
 JaydenSapphire1 is offline Status: Offline

I finally am able to regain consciousness.

"Alice.....are you okay?" Austin says. His hand is under my head looking at me with concerned eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine..." I say, sitting up.

"You have the Red Queen in on your mind..." He says. He shows me the note, and my memory refreshes.

"Oh, yeah." I say, moving closer to him. He makes me feel safe from Wonderland.

I get up, and we walk back to the Wonderland Forest. Austin leads my to a hollow tree, and makes a soft bed for me to sit on.

"Here. You might want to rest here. I will go out and find something to eat. I'm not sure about you, but I am starving!" He giggles, and smiles charmingly at me.

"Yeah! Thanks." I say. I look around the tree, and try to think of the past. Wonderland trails my thoughts. Trails them, and overcomes them.

Wonderland isn't so happy anymore. It is dark. It is a miscreant.

"Oh my gosh. Hide!" Austin jolts in, and whispers at me.

I go to the same place that Austin hides. He puts his arm around me, and covers up my blue silk dress with his jacket.

"She is here."
Old 12-16-2010, 07:21 PM
NataliePopstar104
Polar Bear

NataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to all

Love the newest addition to the story. x)
Old 12-17-2010, 12:23 AM
brigster125
Trading Teddy

brigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond repute
 brigster125 is offline Status: Offline

Great story! Keep it up! (:
Old 12-18-2010, 05:46 PM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear

JaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to behold

My world stops.

Austin kneels over me to cover up my blond hair. He camouflages so well with the tree.

"Oh Alice dear. I know you are here with Austin." The cackly voice says.

"Look for her!" She commands.

Austin kneels, and holds his breath. I close my eyes shut, and a diamond teardrop caresses my face. Austin wipes it away, and continues to hold his breath.

"There you are, Austin. Oh, and look boys, it's Alice." The woman says.

"I'm afraid we haven't been properly introduced, Alice. I am the Red Queen."

My heart stops. Austin grabs my hand, and squeezes it tight.

"Get her boys." The Queen commands. "And Austin too."

These two men grab my arms, and yank me off the floor. Austin doesn't let go.
The two men yank Austin's grip from me, and I yell his name. I felt so powerless.

This couldn't be Wonderland.

It just couldn't.
Old 12-18-2010, 08:24 PM
imaginefun
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me Crystal

imaginefun will become famous soon enough
 imaginefun is offline Status: Offline

ooooh this is a good story!!
Old 12-18-2010, 09:00 PM
zoeycuddly183
Banned
BABV Name: Ƶσɛʏcʋ∂∂ℓʏ183

zoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond repute
 zoeycuddly183 is offline Status: Offline

good job! write more! write more please!
Old 12-19-2010, 10:46 AM
NataliePopstar104
Polar Bear

Nerve racking. Love it! x)
Old 12-19-2010, 05:20 PM
brigster125
Trading Teddy

brigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond repute
 brigster125 is offline Status: Offline

Love it! (:
Old 12-22-2010, 11:06 AM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear

We are then thrown into the Red Queen's carriage. We have been tied up with rope, and the ride in long, and anything but gentle.

"Alice..?" Austin's worn and torn voice whispers.

"Yes?" I say, moving my head so I can see his face.

"I'm sorry, Alice. I didn't mean for this to happen to you. I was meant to protect, not to put you in danger." He says, looking away.

I move closer to him, and give him a hug.

"It's not your fault. I should have believed this as Wonderland sooner." I say, my head on his muscular chest.

'Hey! Alice, Austin. Shut your yaps!" The guard screams at us.

"He he he he." The Red Queen cackles.

The carriage is opened up, and we are dragged out of it. The ground is painted red. A bloody red. The ground is like needles on my feet. It is so cold.

After we are untied, Austin picks me up, and carries me to our possible death.

"Just my way of saying sorry." He says.

I decide to take a rest. I lay my head on his shoulder, and start to doze off.

"Welcome Alice......mwahahaha."
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
colleen♥, hanner nanner(:, i twas here, iloveyou(:, jay(:, natz!! ♥, sarah99lovestaylorlautner