BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Old 05-13-2019, 11:26 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Build bears not baes

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CarsonSweet
It's so hard to remember this forum exists because unlike Twitter I don't have an app for it...

But anyway today Maxine liked one of my tweets so good news, we have an ally for our #BringBackBearville cause

Also does anyone have an image of the Cyberguide Valentine's Day dress? I feel like it existed but maybe my memory is foggy
MAXINEEEE <3 <3 you are doing good work Carson

I had a dream last night so weird and elaborate that I'm considering turning it into a mini-novel
Old 05-14-2019, 02:56 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: please stop, babw

CambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to behold
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

One of the weirdest things when Bearville shut down was when people were saying "the stores barely advertised the game" and I was just like "my local BABW had a giant advertisment right above the Name Me station what are you talking about"
Old 05-14-2019, 03:22 PM
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear

st2nic has a spectacular aura aboutst2nic has a spectacular aura about
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
One of the weirdest things when Bearville shut down was when people were saying "the stores barely advertised the game" and I was just like "my local BABW had a giant advertisment right above the Name Me station what are you talking about"
i enjoyed watching the big screen in babw when the furry friend was brought to life. we probably missed as many as we saw, because it was so quick. riding a balloon to the workshop. i had heard that some stores actually allowed guests to play bv in the store. the managers used to tell us what they had been doing in bv lately since we continually mentioned bv was the only reason we were using their product.

Old 05-15-2019, 02:07 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

CambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to behold

Jack's not even a major character in my story and I love him
Old 05-16-2019, 09:32 AM
Drew
Polar Bear
BABV Name: twitch.tv/coconductor

Drew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the rough
 Drew is offline Status: Offline

my store NEVER advertised it. my only experience at BABW that related to BV at all was when the Jonas Dog came out and I went to get it (I was like 11-12 or something idk) and I told the cashier that I couldn't wait to bring it to life on Bearville and they said, "oh you must know a lot about that game, huh?" and I said "yeah!" and they told me to come back when I was 18 for a job LOL. that's about it, though! and I knew no one irl that knew about BV either.
Old 05-16-2019, 05:39 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of

Yeah so did my store. I learned about Bearville from visiting there to build a Rudolph.
Old 05-18-2019, 04:41 PM
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear

st2nic has a spectacular aura aboutst2nic has a spectacular aura about
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.

hoping you have an
excellent May18, Vanessa!

Spoiler: show
still pumped from
playing the music
Old 05-19-2019, 11:39 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by st2nic
Click the image to open in full size.

hoping you have an
excellent May18, Vanessa!

Spoiler: show
still pumped from
playing the music
This is beautiful thank you I had a great VanessaMay18
Old 05-19-2019, 04:31 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

I want to log onto Bearville SO BADLY right now

Also who's hosting Camp Happy Heart this year
Old 05-19-2019, 11:37 PM
CarsonSweet
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CarsonSweet

CarsonSweet is a jewel in the roughCarsonSweet is a jewel in the roughCarsonSweet is a jewel in the rough
 CarsonSweet is offline Status: Offline

Does anyone have the link to the Bearville ad where a girl and her mom went to BABW and she met this brunette avatar who looked like her and helped her pick out a bunny to adopt?
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
maxine noticed us guys, not jason derulo