BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Old 09-19-2018, 09:23 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

According to ttoday's Daily Challenges on Club Penguin Island, Cadence drives on the left side of the road while Aunt Arctic drives on the right

Aunt Arctic is British and should drive on the left

I am so confused

Cadence won

...I never explained that Aunt Arctic and Cadence were fighting over which side of the road to drive on

Cadence got her 10000 left emojis before Aunt Arctic got her 10000 right emojis XD
Old 09-20-2018, 06:30 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
According to ttoday's Daily Challenges on Club Penguin Island, Cadence drives on the left side of the road while Aunt Arctic drives on the right

Aunt Arctic is British and should drive on the left

I am so confused

Cadence won

...I never explained that Aunt Arctic and Cadence were fighting over which side of the road to drive on

Cadence got her 10000 left emojis before Aunt Arctic got her 10000 right emojis XD
Why is this a thing
Old 09-20-2018, 01:00 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
Why is this a thing
I have no clue
There are no roads on the island or anything
Old 09-20-2018, 05:26 PM
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear

st2nic has a spectacular aura aboutst2nic has a spectacular aura about
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline

sports injury today at the archery range.

not everyone has the same ideas of safety...putting things away well is important...
Old 09-21-2018, 12:57 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

This site consists of three people and hasn't had a new member in over four months
Old 09-21-2018, 01:29 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of

This site consists of three people and hasn't had a new member in over four months
Welp we live in a ghost town
Old 09-21-2018, 11:39 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

So I ordered "Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force" and it arrived today, so I played the first three missions. Random thoughts:

-So many papers and important stuff to read when you open the case wow half of it is French
-"Spy Puffles"
-The previous owner was 39% done when they decided to sell it
-Aunt Arctic is literally the first penguin you meet in the game, and she directs you to the Coffee Shop, where your training begins. Coincidence? I think NOT!
-Dot has gone through like four redesigns over the years
-That blue penguin needs to not be so lazy, your hat is on the ground three feet away from you, pick it up yourself
-"The Plaza doesn't usually have a mailbox; it must be a new addition" the player reasons ignoring the penguin hiding inside the mailbox that is constantly opening the slot to look at you
-bonus points for the player actually opening the slot to move onto the next part
-There are so many sidequests oh my stars
-The Dojo canonically has a secret room
-The Director is really strict with code names wow
-Remember how everyone complained when Dot got a new look for the Fashion Festival? But no one complained when they turned PH from a pink penguin to a brown penguin? Because she used to be a pink penguin.
-To enter EPF HQ the normal way, you have to have the key to the closet and know a four-digit passcode (the keypad contains the numbers 0, 1, 2, 3). To override that, you need to... know the PSA code, read a note, pull a book, and solve a really simple puzzle. Is it bad that I feel like the override is easier than the normal entry?
-The Spy Gadget... aka the Nintendo DS. Bonus points for showing up in the actual virtual world, though, albeit briefly.
-more sidequests stars above
-Dancing Penguin may or may not canonically be an EPF agent.
-Dot why are you investigating a snowman thief that only attacks on hot sunny days. Think about it.
-Rookie you idiot
-Snowboarding minigame fun
-Did Rookie not do the entire second PSA mission
-In fairness if he knew that Herbert used that cave as his lair he probably would not think it wise to use it as a shelter
-Rookie you idiot
-Surprise surprise, the snowman thief is exactly who you'd think it was smh Dot
-All's well that ends well, minus the Test Bot foreshadowing of course

Well that was fun. Tomorrow: more sidequests and actual missions to do. XD
Old Yesterday, 02:54 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

So I ordered "Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force" and it arrived today, so I played the first three missions. Random thoughts:

-So many papers and important stuff to read when you open the case wow half of it is French
-"Spy Puffles"
-The previous owner was 39% done when they decided to sell it
-Aunt Arctic is literally the first penguin you meet in the game, and she directs you to the Coffee Shop, where your training begins. Coincidence? I think NOT!
-Dot has gone through like four redesigns over the years
-That blue penguin needs to not be so lazy, your hat is on the ground three feet away from you, pick it up yourself
-"The Plaza doesn't usually have a mailbox; it must be a new addition" the player reasons ignoring the penguin hiding inside the mailbox that is constantly opening the slot to look at you
-bonus points for the player actually opening the slot to move onto the next part
-There are so many sidequests oh my stars
-The Dojo canonically has a secret room
-The Director is really strict with code names wow
-Remember how everyone complained when Dot got a new look for the Fashion Festival? But no one complained when they turned PH from a pink penguin to a brown penguin? Because she used to be a pink penguin.
-To enter EPF HQ the normal way, you have to have the key to the closet and know a four-digit passcode (the keypad contains the numbers 0, 1, 2, 3). To override that, you need to... know the PSA code, read a note, pull a book, and solve a really simple puzzle. Is it bad that I feel like the override is easier than the normal entry?
-The Spy Gadget... aka the Nintendo DS. Bonus points for showing up in the actual virtual world, though, albeit briefly.
-more sidequests stars above
-Dancing Penguin may or may not canonically be an EPF agent.
-Dot why are you investigating a snowman thief that only attacks on hot sunny days. Think about it.
-Rookie you idiot
-Snowboarding minigame fun
-Did Rookie not do the entire second PSA mission
-In fairness if he knew that Herbert used that cave as his lair he probably would not think it wise to use it as a shelter
-Rookie you idiot
-Surprise surprise, the snowman thief is exactly who you'd think it was smh Dot
-All's well that ends well, minus the Test Bot foreshadowing of course

Well that was fun. Tomorrow: more sidequests and actual missions to do. XD
My sister had that game years ago!! I never got this quality commentary from her though
I see Rookie was being very smart and useful

--------
The other forum I go on is currently under spambot attack
Old Yesterday, 03:12 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
My sister had that game years ago!! I never got this quality commentary from her though
I see Rookie was being very smart and useful

--------
The other forum I go on is currently under spambot attack
Oh lovely
The other forum I go on is running a petition to add a duck to one of the mod's avvies

---------------

Click the image to open in full size.

No typos here, nope
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
frogs rule!!!