BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Creative! > Writings!

Closed Thread
Old 09-06-2011, 10:41 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Brooklyn CINNI MON. 8D

BrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond repute
 BrooklynCinnamon6 is offline Status: Offline

-Chapter 19.

I looked up to see a little girl, about Lily's age, being attacked by a Taken.
Why she was being attacked, I wasn't sure, all I knew was that I needed to save her.
I immediately headed toward her, not even sure how I would help her, only knowing that I needed to.
I stopped about five feet from them and threw up my hands, somehow throwing a blue ball of energy toward the Taken, blasting him back at least ten feet. Hayden immediately raced by to take care of him, and I reached down to the little girl to hold her in my arms. She was crying, and I could feel her sobs wrench through her body. I could only imagine what she was thinking right now, not even knowing what was going on. I held her even tighter.
"It's going to be ok," I whispered to her. "You're safe now, he won't hurt you again."
By now many people had gathered, probably because of the 'show' I had just put on.
Great. It's gonna take a while to explain this one...I thought.
A young man and woman ran up to me, and I assumed they were her parents.
I handed the little girl to her parents, and her mom hugged her, face pale and looking as if she were about to cry. The man put his arm on her shoulder and looked up at me. "Thank you," he said. I nodded, and then walked away. She was with her parents, and that was all that mattered. No need to start even more questions.
I ran up to Hayden, and thankfully everyone else was more worried about the little girl than the 'man' lying on the ground, so they ignored us.
"Is he alive?" I asked cautiously.
"I don't know if you would call it 'alive', but he's breathing," he said as he stood up. "Knocked out, but he should be up pretty soon. I suggest we turn him into the secret auhtorities, they'll figure out something to do..." He scrunched his brow.
"Wait, secret authorities?" I questioned. They hadn't mentioned anything about this before...
"Yeah," he answered, grabbing some rope out of a bag I just now realized he was carrying, and began tying the Taken one up, "they're a secret orginization, like us, that keep control of all of the Greikans, trying to take them down and all. Technically, we're not even supposed to know about them, but I've made some friends in the department through...certain ways." He looked sad for a moment. I was about to ask how he met these 'friends', but Adrienne and Lily ran up and the moment to ask was gone.
"Hey. So we notifying the ODAG on this?" asked Adrienne. Odag?
"Orginization for Defense Against the Greikans," Hayden voice pointedly at me, then turning to Adrienne said, "And yeah, they need to know. Maybe they could help us out, you know, since our base had been compromised. We need to tell them about Andy anyway..."
Everyone was silent for a moment, remembering the traitor. I broke the uneasiness by asking a question, "How are we supposed to notify this 'ODAG'?"
At this, all of the others smiled, and Hayden reached down into his small gray bag and pulled out a suspicious looking disc. "With this little beauty they gave to us during the siege of the Golden Gate Bridge," he shuddered, as if remembering, "Now that was a bad time." He reached his thumb into the middle of the disc and pushed down on a worn button that began to glow red.
I was more than a little stunned to hear a voice come out of the little device, "Nature of your emergency?" asked the robotic woman's voice.
"Urgent. Code 56," he said to it.
I raised an eyebrow at him, wondering what 'Code 56' meant.
"Citizen attacked by a Taken," Adrienne whispered to me. I nodded, slightly impressed that they had codes for things.
The robotic voice came back again a minute later, "Understood. Help on the way."
Everyone exhaled, seemingly relieved that someone was coming to help.
Less than five minutes later, a red mustang was pulling up to us.

Hey look, I did it. xD
Thank you guys so much for being patient with me! I'm so darn busy. D;
Old 09-07-2011, 08:34 AM
NataliePopstar104
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HEYYYY

NataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to all
 NataliePopstar104 is offline Status: Offline

Finally! Another fantastic chapter, has been written! <3
Old 09-07-2011, 06:09 PM
emmamay
Polar Bear
BABV Name: emmamay1165

emmamay will become famous soon enoughemmamay will become famous soon enough
 emmamay is offline Status: Offline

Woah. OMG I AM SO LOVING THIS STORY WRITE MORE SOON, SOON!
Old 09-10-2011, 05:10 AM
Choco Devil
Polar Bear
BABV Name: яìℓìαиє.♥

Choco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to behold
 Choco Devil is offline Status: Offline

Love your story!
Old 09-10-2011, 09:47 AM
hannahkelli
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: it's hanner nanner, yo :3

hannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant future
 hannahkelli is offline Status: Offline

brook , i was not patient. i was mad.
and now i expect more. xD
i love it btw. xD
Old 09-10-2011, 04:19 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear

BrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by NataliePopstar104
Finally! Another fantastic chapter, has been written! <3
View Post Originally Posted by emmamay
Woah. OMG I AM SO LOVING THIS STORY WRITE MORE SOON, SOON!
View Post Originally Posted by Choco Devil
Love your story!
Aww thanks all of you! (:

View Post Originally Posted by hannahkelli
brook , i was not patient. i was mad.
and now i expect more. xD
i love it btw. xD
That message was to everyone but you, jerk. xD
(Jaykaay...and thank you, btw.) xD
Old 09-14-2011, 01:41 PM
bighugs1995
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AlexandriaBigHugs

bighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant future
 bighugs1995 is offline Status: Offline

Allea loved it. : D
Old 09-14-2011, 06:11 PM
hannahkelli
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: it's hanner nanner, yo :3

hannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant future
 hannahkelli is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BrooklynCinnamon6
Aww thanks all of you! (:

That message was to everyone but you, jerk. xD
(Jaykaay...and thank you, btw.) xD
- takes cone of shame -
I'm sorry.
xD
Old 09-15-2011, 04:06 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by bighugs1995
Allea loved it. : D
Yaaay! 8D

View Post Originally Posted by hannahkelli
- takes cone of shame -
I'm sorry.
xD
You SHOULD be. xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT