BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Creative! > Writings!

Closed Thread
Old 02-17-2011, 09:41 PM
Christinacrystal119
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ℘.s. i ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ

Christinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond repute
 Christinacrystal119 is offline Status: Offline

Chapter 9

I knelt down on my bed disappointed. I shook my head telling myself to take it easy, and I should be happy that Andie was the Soccer Captain ... even though she didn't exactly was trying out. "I'm so sorry, Allie. I really am. I had no idea ... I didn't see. Please, believe me. I would tell Mr. Jamison it was all an accident, and you'll be the Soccer Captain. Please, Allie, believe me," Andie had said when she told me about her being being chosen as the Soccer Captain. "Its okay, Andie. I knew I didn't make the Team anyway. I mean, my shot was violent. Can you even believe I ripped the net? Ha! Like Mr. Jamison would ever put me in the Team," I had said out of control.
I just couldn't get hold of my guts. I practiced almost everyday for this, and it came out as doom. Sweats were prickling down my neck. I tried to swept back my tears. Well, Allie, turns out your hopes came out too bad I thought.
There was a knock on my bedroom door. I fixed my expression, trying to look normal, not depressed or hopeless. "Come on in," I said in a cracky voice. I eventually rolled my eyes, I always thought saying "Come on in" was an old-fashioned way. But my parents thought it was a matter-of-fact that I should have manners such as that.
My mom opened the door too fast she almost stumbled, I giggled. She smiled and asked, "So, what happened in the try-outs, sweetheart?" I knew she was going to ask this any second.
"Um ... I wasn't chosen to be the Captain," I answered with guts.
"WHAT? At the very least, you should have been in the Team. At least you had the guts to go to the Field and play. What was that old man thinking? Oh, he cannot swept you away from the team, sweetheart. Why I don't I make a phone call? Yes that's it. I will deeply yell at him, and he'll be sorry. Yes, he'll be sorry. Now, I must find my phone, hun .."
I cracked up. It was like a bad comedy show. "No, mom. I don't know if I made it t the team yet. But hopefully I will," I replied gulping down my laughter.
My mom pursed her lips in a Oh-well-you-know-me sort of way. Without hesitation, she said, "Oh, well. I still have to make sure you still make it to the team. I will force that old man." My mom said it with pride, before I could talk back, she hurried to make her phone call.
I rolled my eyes sacrastically.

I saw Andie digging in her locker.
I walked up to her trying to act usual.
"Hey Andie," I greeted.
"Oh, hi Allie," Andie greeted back without looking to me.
I raised my eyebrows confusedly, why was Andie hiding her face? I pushed the locker to make a clear view of her. She was wiping her tears. I looked shock. Why was she crying? "Whats wrong, Andie? Why are you crying? Did someone threaten you again?" I asked mischievously.
Andie shook her head and knelt her head down staring at her pants. I looked at her direction. Her pants were rather ... disgusting. It looked like she'd been into a food fight. I looked at her shirt, it was stained too. "What happened?"
Andie began to cry again.
"Oh gee, Andie! You sure got some skills on soccer, but I wonder if you can defend yourself with food!" Samantha called out as she passed us with her eeky friends beside her cracking up.

Old 02-18-2011, 02:24 AM
caitytouchdown
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitytouchdown(:

caitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to all
 caitytouchdown is offline Status: Offline

Good story! both of you guys. (:
Old 02-18-2011, 08:56 PM
bighugs1995
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AlexandriaBigHugs

bighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant future
 bighugs1995 is offline Status: Offline

Chapter 10
Allie Calls Samantha Out

Allie glared coldly at Samantha as she walked past us. "What'd she do to you, Andie?" she repeated in a low tone. I took a shaky breath. "Her and a bunch of other kids pelted me with food this morning. They said they were 'trying art on a living canvas'." Allie bit her bottom lip. I could tell she was furious. "She did something else, didn't she?" I didn't know how, but she was right. And for some reason, the words poured out of me. Usually, I kept things like this to myself, but around Allie, I couldn't. "They found out my real name. It's Ariadne, like the princess from Greek Mythology. They taunted me about that, too." Allie stood, her hands shaking with anger. "Samantha," she called. Samantha turned, a hateful grin on her face. "What, Watson? Are you going to shop us to death?" Her friends laughed. "What's wrong with you?!" Allie yelled. "All you and your little 'friends' are is wanna-be's. Every single one of you. And you're just jealous of Andie because she's pretty, talented, and she has a personality, unlike you." Samantha and her cronies stepped back, surprised by Allie's words. "Don't ever mess with any of my friends again." Suddenly, the principal -- Mrs. Keats-- appeared out of her office. One of Allie's other friends stepped out from behind her. "What's going on here, Samantha?" Mrs. Keats asked in a cool voice. "Samantha?!" the girl repeated. Mrs. Keats nodded. "I didn't stutter. Come into my office, and bring your friends." Samantha's whole posse filed into the tiny space. Mrs. Keats gave us three a smile and a wink. "Have a good day, girls."

Last edited by bighugs1995; 02-23-2011 at 11:47 PM..
Old 02-18-2011, 10:26 PM
NataliePopstar104
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HEYYYY

NataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to all
 NataliePopstar104 is offline Status: Offline

Love the updates!! =D
Old 02-18-2011, 10:39 PM
SunnyDayz100
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Ella-chan~!

SunnyDayz100 is a jewel in the roughSunnyDayz100 is a jewel in the roughSunnyDayz100 is a jewel in the rough
 SunnyDayz100 is offline Status: Offline

this is awesome! i love it! >w<
Old 02-21-2011, 02:54 AM
shelbypopstar44
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sunnisurfboard

shelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud of
 shelbypopstar44 is offline Status: Offline

Awesome! I cant wait for more!
Old 02-23-2011, 11:44 PM
bighugs1995
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AlexandriaBigHugs

bighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant future
 bighugs1995 is offline Status: Offline

I posted my CHAPTER! xD
Old 02-25-2011, 12:33 AM
SunnyDayz100
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Ella-chan~!

SunnyDayz100 is a jewel in the roughSunnyDayz100 is a jewel in the roughSunnyDayz100 is a jewel in the rough
 SunnyDayz100 is offline Status: Offline

ooh awesome! >w< can't wait for more!
Old 02-25-2011, 01:31 AM
2hip58
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Harry Styles♥

2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of
 2hip58 is offline Status: Offline

Woah I love this story! (:
Old 02-25-2011, 07:05 PM
Christinacrystal119
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ℘.s. i ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ

Christinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond repute
 Christinacrystal119 is offline Status: Offline

Thank you so much for all the support, guys.
I'm really happy people love this story. (:

I'll try to make my Chapter later.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alma<3, christina(:, halfblood♥, jocelyn wasz here, natz!! ♥, ziptipzip<3