BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-21-2012, 02:46 PM
Genevaemerald1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KatelynAutumnFun73

Genevaemerald1 is on a distinguished road
 Genevaemerald1 is offline Status: Offline

Chapter 9
Emily's POV

The bell rang for lunch and I headed to my locker. From afar I could see a little white square on the front of it. I hurried over and there was a card stuck on.

It was from Karen.

Inside, it said:

Dear Emily,
I've missed you so much.
We've been best friends forever and I ruined it all this year. I totally regret treating you so badly. I've never wanted something back this badly in my entire life.
I'm so sorry Emms.
So sorry.

Sincerely, Karen

I couldn't help but start to tear up. I heard a little voice say my name behind me. "Emily."
I turned around and there was Karen.

I'll add more later, my head hurts right now. xD
Old 04-21-2012, 02:52 PM
star_cupcake
Polar Bear

star_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud of
 star_cupcake is offline Status: Offline

i love this story c:
keep writing
Old 04-21-2012, 09:01 PM
ChantelBBallBear
Polar Bear

ChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to behold
 ChantelBBallBear is offline Status: Offline

Old reader here- had to catch up on the story. xD
Write more! c:
Old 04-21-2012, 09:37 PM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear
BABV Name: choco ☆

ChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to behold
 ChocoLuv is offline Status: Offline

Yay cool! :3

I hope your head gets better!
Old 04-22-2012, 11:40 AM
hannahkelli
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: it's hanner nanner, yo :3

hannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant future
 hannahkelli is offline Status: Offline

ahhww so cute c:
Old 04-22-2012, 04:38 PM
Genevaemerald1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KatelynAutumnFun73

Genevaemerald1 is on a distinguished road
 Genevaemerald1 is offline Status: Offline

Chapter 10
Emily's POV

I ran to Karen and she ran to me. We smiled and hugged.
"I'm so sorry," we said simultaneously.
"I-I missed you so much Karen. I guess this whole time I was jealous of Caroline because of how much you liked her. So I tried to push you out of my life for good."
"Aww Emms. I missed you too. It was really all my fault. I started this whole thing."
And then Emily realized that she finally had the chance to ask why.
Why she did it.
Why she became friends with Caroline in the first place.
Why.
When she asked Karen, she simply looked away.
She said "Call me and we can meet up. I know I have some explaining to do, but I don't really want to do it here at school."
"Ok," Emily replied.
And off they went to the lunchroom.
Old 04-22-2012, 11:55 PM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear
BABV Name: choco ☆

ChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to behold
 ChocoLuv is offline Status: Offline

Yay another chapter!

I wonder what Karen will say!
Old 04-27-2012, 07:47 PM
hannahkelli
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: it's hanner nanner, yo :3

hannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant future
 hannahkelli is offline Status: Offline

interesting.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
- chay was here < 3, .willow., brooklyn(:, chloeandtheunicorns♥, chocoluv was here :3, katelyn ^-^, maya wuz here, natz!! ♥