BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-23-2011, 10:04 PM
Hannahimsweet
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HannahIMsweet59

Hannahimsweet is on a distinguished road
 Hannahimsweet is offline Status: Offline

Yes really!
Old 06-25-2011, 12:27 PM
Genevaemerald1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KatelynAutumnFun73

Genevaemerald1 is on a distinguished road
 Genevaemerald1 is offline Status: Offline

thx! i'll write more soon!

I'll write more now!!

Chapter 3
Caroline's POV
Karen and I walked into class and she was there. Emily. Mrs.Addison made us choose a paper to see what group we were in. We formed our groups and Emily was in ours. She'd sit with us for a whole semester. Nothing could've been more perfect.

At one point in time, Emily dropped her pen. Karen picked it up along with her diary. We flipped through the bright pink pages and stopped at an entry from grade 4. It was about David. My eyes bulged out and my mouth dropped as I read the entry. She liked DAVID. THE DAVID. David was the most popular boy in the whole school!!! I smirked as the bell rang, and we ran to David. It wouldn't hurt for him to know...
Old 06-25-2011, 03:04 PM
NataliePopstar104
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HEYYYY

NataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to all
 NataliePopstar104 is offline Status: Offline

Oh my gosh! That left me wanting more! x)
Old 06-25-2011, 03:36 PM
Genevaemerald1
Polar Bear

lol. i'll wrote more soon...
Old 06-25-2011, 04:01 PM
allstarweekendfan07
Polar Bear

allstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant future
 allstarweekendfan07 is offline Status: Offline

Great Start! (:
Old 06-25-2011, 04:04 PM
Genevaemerald1
Polar Bear

thxxxx!!!!
Old 06-26-2011, 07:06 AM
SimoneBuddyCub
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: c h l o e ♥

SimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to behold
 SimoneBuddyCub is offline Status: Offline

Wow, this is a really good start!
Can't wait to see how it progresses. (:
Old 06-26-2011, 09:13 AM
Genevaemerald1
Polar Bear

thx everyone!!! it really means a lot. I'll wrote more now!!

Chapter 4
Emily's POV
I ran after Karen and Caroline until i thought my legs would fall off. I couldn't take it anymore and collapsed on the floor. When I thought that I could continue, I got up and headed in the direction where they had gone. David's locker. As I approached I heard them reciting something. The lines of my diary entry!! I ran down the hall and snatched the diary from Caroline's hands. Everything was good now right? David didn't know... or so I thought.

It turns out that they had photocopied that entry in case I was to come and take it away. So they read it to him during lunch. That's when my whole world turned upside down. You see, I used to be in the middle of the scale. Not too nerdy, not extremely popular, just your average teen. But that entry, that one entry, changed it all. It all started right after they said that last word. Immediately everyone started crowding around my table (which I sat at alone) teasing me and calling me names. I ran outside and ate my lunch under a tree. I wanted to be alone and wanted Karen out of my life forever. But there was still one question that I needed answered: Why had Karen and Caroline become friends?

Chapter 4
Karen's POV

I hadn't written in my diary for quite sometime so I thought that I should do it today. I pulled it out of my magenta book bag with the words live, love and laugh imprinted on it.

Dear Diary,
Today has been the best day ever. I'm having soooo much fun with Caroline and I have something HUGE to tell you. Emily likes DAVID!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it. He's so out of her league. I mean, he's the most popular boy in the school and she's like 0 on the popular scale now. We totally humiliated her by reading it to David!! She'll never be able to live it down!! I can't wait for Caroline's other plans . Anyway, I totally can't wait for tomorrow!! Caroline and I are going on a shopping spree!!! Oh, the bell rang. Better head off to class. See you later!
Sincerely, Karen
Old 06-26-2011, 01:19 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

Wow, that's fab! Love it! <3
Old 06-26-2011, 01:23 PM
Genevaemerald1
Polar Bear

thx maya!!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
- chay was here < 3, .willow., brooklyn(:, chloeandtheunicorns♥, chocoluv was here :3, katelyn ^-^, maya wuz here, natz!! ♥