BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Creative! > Writings!

Closed Thread
Old 01-08-2010, 08:36 PM
DanielleWolf
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Banned

DanielleWolf will become famous soon enough
 DanielleWolf is offline Status: Offline
Cool Being the Build-a-Bear of a spy Book 1: The Forgiven fall CHAPTER 13 ON LAST PAGE!!!!

A book from my polar Bear Winnie's (Winter) point of view. Enjoy!

I have been at the bottom of the box fur as long as I can remember. Humans have dangered me, and are the enemy, from what Pinule said. "We are BUILD-A-BEARS. We are meant fur humans." I had argued with her. She scold to herself and said, "Who was throw around?! Who was torn because of that? Who messed got her fur messed up? Thats right, you, by humans."

I had stared down, a frown set on my face. That reminded her of something. "Oh and who messed up her lips, now she only has half of her smile? Humans did that to Winter. Thank Maxine we are at the bottom of the box."

"But, but, Maxine is a human, so how is she any good?" I had asked. Pinule just laughed and said, "Maxine created us, Maxine is a blessing. The only human we shall ever touch and like. Maybe even the manager here."

Every since that day, I had always been scared of adoption. Like my owner, I was scared of humans(well, shes just a bit jumpy around men, not really humans). Pinule acted like she knew everything, and she was the brave one. Though, I admit, Pinule is very smart.

The next day after Pinules and I's debate, our BABW went hay wire. Kids piled in, demanding a Hal/ and or Holly Moose, a left over Autumn Hugs Bear, a Spring Hugs Bear, and Oh Gulp, Polar Bears. The other polar bears and I were tightly squished together.

I had a good buddy, her name was Snowball, and she was adventerous and loud, yet girly. Snowball and I look a LOT a like, almost as twins. Snowball had always had a dream of adoption. I watched as kids shouted, moms hurrying there young ones to hurry up and pick and dress their bear.

Once, a boy and a girl were fighting over a Autumn Hugs Bear. "I saw it first!" shouted the boy, giving a tug to the bear from the girls hand. "I GOT HER FIRST!" she shouted so loudly my ears hurt.

I closed my eyes and shouted. Snowball looked at me, a look that said, "Play stuffed, here comes the employees!" Pinule glared at me, and stared up in space. The manager came over and snatched the bear from the kids hands.

"If you truly loved and wanted this bear, you would be careful and nicer. I think neither of you deserve to have this bear!" she scurried to the back to make sure the bear(soon to be named Leafy, a boy) was okay.

That night, employees had to shoo out kids and clean up. The manager locked up the store and walked out. The mall was very dark, and that made me furious. "The employees should know the secret! They need to keep a little light fur us! The new comers do not like the dark.

"Although why am I saying this, they get adopted first! THEY HAVE A HOME!" I found wet, fur tears in my eyes. Snowball limped over to me, and threw her arms around me fur a big bear hug.

Pinule looked out of the box, and thought real hard. I couldn't help wonder what she was thinking. Then she said, "Winter, follow me, I have something to show you." Then, she, the first time I had ever seen a Build-a-Bear, she climbed out of the box.

Last edited by DanielleWolf; 02-10-2010 at 12:21 PM..
Old 01-08-2010, 08:49 PM
Disney_Fan01
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BonnieBee4 (Call me Bonnie)

Disney_Fan01 will become famous soon enough
 Disney_Fan01 is offline Status: Offline

OMG THAT WAS SO AWESOME!!!! I can't wait, wait, WAIT for more!!!!

Seriously, it was amazing. xD
Old 01-08-2010, 08:54 PM
DanielleWolf
Polar Bear

It wasn't that great Please pretend that says winter hugs bear, not spring, typo One more post and a new chapter.
Old 01-08-2010, 09:03 PM
Disney_Fan01
Polar Bear

Psh, ya it was. \m/ >.< \m/ ROFL

That's a rocker sign. LOL.

Actually, you said Autumn Hugs, not Spring. LOL.

Do I count as the next post? ROFL
Old 01-08-2010, 10:04 PM
DanielleWolf
Polar Bear

Quote:
Kids piled in, demanding a Hal/ and or Holly Moose, a left over Autumn Hugs Bear, a Spring Hugs Bear, and Oh Gulp, Polar Bears.
Oh and no that does not count xD

Should I advertise?

Snowball smiled and gave me a nudge. I grabbed her paw, but she slide out of my grasp. "You go on, this is fur you, not me." she smiled. "Though get me a pink bow when your done!" she winked at me. I climbed on the other polar bears, beary heavy sleepers they are.

I was lead to the "Dress Me" section of the store. As I looked around, I noticed this BABW was a small one. Once we got there, I saw. . . . . . . . . . . a FIRE. I screamed. I noticed a Pawsome pony in the corner, smirking. A long horn and Jack Russel grabbed me and tied a bandana around my mouth.

"Mmm, phumpk!" I tried to speak, but nothing came out. I was tossed to a sorrowful looking Champ Bear, who placed me next to him and pushed me in a corner. Pinule rubbed her paws together and make the evilest look ever.

She suddenly turned into a old edition of the black halloween kitty, the word, "Bootiful" was written on her ear. I finally found my strength and ripped of the cloth covering my mouth. I ran over to the kitty and hugged her, and I whispered in her ear, "Pinule, come on friend, back to yourself!"

Pinule suddenly appeared. "I, i i i turned into Bootiful again. . ." "What?" I asked, clearly confused. "I used to be a nice, happy go lucky, playful old edition of the black halloween cat, named Bootiful, by a brother, a gift to his little sister.

The girl was named Madison and got so mad that out of all the animals he chose me. She tossed me into the garbage can. During a recycle project, Maxine and a team were looking through garbage cans to get items to recycle.

She found me, dressed in white sneakers and a purple halloween dress. She hugged me and cleaned me, went into the future and turned me into a polar bear. The girl, Madison, though blamed her brother for her getting rid of me.

She said rude things, that she hated her brother and me, and she still wanted me though. Every night now I turn into evil Bootiful again, and these bears are slightly evil too."

The pony sat and put her hoofs on her hips, and she stuck her tongue out to Pinule. " We are a team though, and I am the least evil, along with Champion." The champ teddy then waved at me. "Tonight, YOU SHALL BECOME A BUILD-A-BEAR! YOU MUST FOLLOW THE RULES AND TAKE THE CONSIQUENSES!" she boomed.

At this, all of the animals went wild and danced around the fire. They suddenly had hiking like skills and took down the clothes and threw them on the floor. Then, a peace bear knocked me down into the. .

ha ha, cliff hanger
Old 01-08-2010, 11:28 PM
Disney_Fan01
Polar Bear

Eek, cliffhanger! >.< LOL

Eeeee, it's so good and suspensful!!!! I can't wait for more!!! *cheers* LOL
Old 01-08-2010, 11:30 PM
DanielleWolf
Polar Bear

Your words make my heart happy even though I am so sad and lonely right now!
Old 01-08-2010, 11:32 PM
Disney_Fan01
Polar Bear

Ohh, why are you sad and lonely??
Old 01-08-2010, 11:33 PM
DanielleWolf
Polar Bear

I'll send you a spoiler : )
Old 01-08-2010, 11:43 PM
dapbeardansfan
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KellieApril4 (call me Kellie)

dapbeardansfan will become famous soon enough
 dapbeardansfan is offline Status: Offline

O. M. G. YOU HAVE GOTTA GOTTA GOTTA GOTTA RIGHT MORE NOW!! AHH!! i love this!!!!! SWEET!!!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT