BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Creative! > Writings!

Closed Thread
Old 08-12-2010, 08:32 PM
ValentinaHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Time to move on

ValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud of
 ValentinaHug is offline Status: Offline

Okay annie! Sounds awesome.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:34 PM
Izziesnowboard

Izziesnowboard is on a distinguished road
 Izziesnowboard is offline Status: Offline

Kalina- your person will be in the next chapter-- from this chapter I will write my own part instead of copying and pasting
__________________________________________________ __

Chapter 3- The night mare

That night as a fell asleep all I could hear was Lauren's words "Don't talk to her" As I finally got to sleep I had the worst dream a girl my age could possible have, and this was how it went!

Dream-
"Hey Izzy!" Said a mysterious voice. I looked up. "Jake?!?" I replied. "Yeah, umm Lauren hired me to do this.." He said. I stared at him, then all of the sudden in my dream he pushed me, and this dream must of been powerful because then I fell out of bed. And then he grabbed my journal, all the things that Emily had given me. I couldn't do anything, then all of the sudden Emily showed up! "Emily! Thankgoodness your here to help me!" I echoed in the dream. "I am not here to help you" She smirked evily. She took my journal and then Lauren appeared, the two skipped out together. I saw they both had matching necklaces and shirts and outfits! Emily had even got her ears piereced to math Lauren's earrings! I starting crying in that dream. Then I heard my phone ring! That was how my dream ended.

I got up from the floor and looked at my phone, it was a text from Lauren. I looked at the text. "Uh oh" I said. "I'm doomed!" It said that I HAD to go to school tomorrow or I have permanet dettention. I looked at the time, it already was tomorrow! I ran down stairs not knowing I wasn't in clothes but in my PJS. i ate my breakfast and ran to the bus stop. I hopped on the bus and I heard snickers and laughs and giggles. I looked from seat to seat. Then lauren came jumping up and patted my back. I didn't know there was a note there. I sat down alone. I sighed as I watched Emily sit with Lauren. Then when i thought things couldn't get worse I ended up sitting in the seat where the windows couldn't open. It was 100 degrees outside! I was sweating like a pig! Then finally we reached school. I ran out but Emily and Lauren stopped me.

"What do you want!" I asked them a bit nervous and scared. "Nice pajamas!" Emily snickered. "Yeah and that sweat really brings out your eyes" Snickered Lauren. I looked down. "Oh no!" I ran down the halls but then I ran into someone. "Ow!" I looked up. I gasped.

I hope you like it! Don't worry for all the people who read Love the way you lie-- I just need some time to work on this story and just kinda take a break and finish all my school work.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:35 PM
ValentinaHug
Polar Bear

ValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud of

You must like the name jake. xD It's in all your stories.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:36 PM
Izziesnowboard

Lol yes I do xD. I call my brother's jake for some reason lol

Once I saw a jake in my class and I hugged him and said "I LOVE YOUR NAME!"
Old 08-12-2010, 08:41 PM
ValentinaHug
Polar Bear

xD How funny. He must have been like 'um thanks?' LOL.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:55 PM
Izziesnowboard

Okay whenever I write in this color I'm writing the story when I'm not I'm talking...

Best friends forever:
Chapter 4::

I glanced up and saw a tan girl with curly brown hair. She looked a bit like Emily if I thought really hard. "Hi!" I said giving her a smile. She looked at me for a second like I was crazy but then she smiled back and said "Hey I'm Lolo" "Izzy. Lolo a nickname?" I asked her. She nodded then she realized something. I could tell because she jumped. "Something wrong?" I asked. "Oh I- I just have to get to my locker.." Lolo said running off. As I watched her run off I thought to myself Well that didn't start off so good.. I didn't wanna follow her and become a stalker but I acted natrual and walked to my locker. I glanced to the right and saw her. Our eyes touched but we turned away. I thought to myself. When I looked in the mirror I gasped. I was in my pajamas! I shrieked and ran into the janitors closet. But then I ran into someone carrying a lunch tray. I shouted "I don't go to school here!" and ran back into the closet. I slammed the door and slid down the wall. As I was about to clean my shirt I heard a knock. "Izzy? It's Lolo.. I have some extra clothes!" A familiar voice said threw the door. When she said lolo I knew it was Lolo. I giggled at my thought and opened the door. I grabbed her arm and pulled her in closing the door. I stared at the pink shorts she brought, and a white t-shirt. "Oh uh.." I said examining the outfit. I wasn't a fan of pink but then I came up with an idea. I grabbed the clothes and splattered some rainbow paint over it. I put a white t-shirt under it that I had in my bag for gym. Soon the shirt was a white t-shirt and a pink tanktop. I saw the pink shorts and I shrugged. I slipped them on and sighed. "Here." Lolo said grabbing her purse and handing me some lipgloss and some vanilla perfume. it's a school not a fashion show. I thought to myself. But I thought it might draw attention away from my red puffy eyes. I grabbed the perfume and sprayed it on me. I put the lipgloss on. Lolo started fixing my hair and soon it was wavy and shiny. "You cary gel and hair spray in your purse?" I mumbled. "Yeah and some shoes!" Lolo replied handing me some pink converse. I laughed and slipped them on. The two of us walked out of the janitor's closet with me feeling confident and Lolo feeling, well like Lolo!

UPDATE::

I will be needing some new girl and boy characters
Old 08-12-2010, 08:58 PM
ValentinaHug
Polar Bear

I'll make a boy after I read this one.

Lolo is awesome!xD
Old 08-13-2010, 01:27 AM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

ZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant future
 ZoeApril1377 is offline Status: Offline

Great story! =D

Form to be a character:::
Name; Amy.
Is she w/ Lauren and Emily or Izzy? Izzy.
Description She has auburn hair that is shoulder-length and very, very curly. Her eyes are dark brown. Also, she has lots of freckles on her nose and cheeks. Her skin is pale, but not extremely pale. She loves the colors pink, green, yellow, and orange and she wears those colors every single day. She's got a pink headband with sparkles on it that she wears a lot. Her ears are pierced and her earrings are normally in the shape of a piece sign. She is normal height for her age, and thin, but not too thin. Also, she wears braces, which she hates.
Personallity: She's a very spunky person, but can also get very fussy when she has to. She is very outgoing, and not afraid to speak her mind, although sometimes that doesn't go very well, so she tries not to do it much, after a BIG accident when she accidentally said something she shouldn't have.
Grade: Same as Izzy.
Other?: Thank you for reading my form! =D lol
Old 08-13-2010, 12:40 PM
CuteGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KarlaHappyHugs4

CuteGirl is on a distinguished road
 CuteGirl is offline Status: Offline

Hi I love your story!
Old 08-13-2010, 03:03 PM
Izziesnowboard

Default Part 4? READ MY MESSAGE IN BLACK PLEASE

Part 4?

As we walked down the long halls I saw Mrs.Park flash me a smile. I smiled back and me and Lolo decided to grab some orange juice before class. We walked into the cafe when I realized this was where me and Emily always went to get orange juice. I glanced at the orange juice carton and saw a familiar pale hand. My eyes followed the hand up to the head. I saw Emily! I turned away and Lolo saw what was happening and shouted "So izzy! I got tickets to the SOLD OUT show of Paramore! Wanna come with me? And then we can have a sleepover!" I smiled and mouthed "thank you.." "Sure! I would love to BFF!" We hugged and smiled and I saw in the corner of my eye Emily was growling. We walked off with orange juice and hand and sat down. "Did you really get tickets to the paramore concert?" I asked. "Yup! I have connections." Lolo replied taking a gulp out of her orange juice. I smiled. We finished our juice and ran to class. For some reason the teacher wasn't there but a note was::
Dear class,
None of the teachers will be here today--
So you can just... study?

~Mrs. Smith.

I looked at lolo then the note. "Let's go!" Lolo shouted running outside. "Mall!" I screamed running after her.

The electricty is going off soon

View Post Originally Posted by ZoeApril1377
Great story! =D

Form to be a character:::
Name; Amy.
Is she w/ Lauren and Emily or Izzy? Izzy.
Description She has auburn hair that is shoulder-length and very, very curly. Her eyes are dark brown. Also, she has lots of freckles on her nose and cheeks. Her skin is pale, but not extremely pale. She loves the colors pink, green, yellow, and orange and she wears those colors every single day. She's got a pink headband with sparkles on it that she wears a lot. Her ears are pierced and her earrings are normally in the shape of a piece sign. She is normal height for her age, and thin, but not too thin. Also, she wears braces, which she hates.
Personallity: She's a very spunky person, but can also get very fussy when she has to. She is very outgoing, and not afraid to speak her mind, although sometimes that doesn't go very well, so she tries not to do it much, after a BIG accident when she accidentally said something she shouldn't have.
Grade: Same as Izzy.
Other?: Thank you for reading my form! =D lol
Accepted welcome to the story!

I'll add your character soon as possible.

Would you like to meet us at the concert in the story?
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
colleen♥, iiprincesspeace :), iiprincesspeace♥, kalina, neydis ish awesome ;3, remichan<3