BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Creative! > Writings!

Closed Thread
Old 11-15-2010, 02:08 PM
gabrielafluffyfriend5
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Luigifluffyfriend5 xDD

gabrielafluffyfriend5 is a jewel in the roughgabrielafluffyfriend5 is a jewel in the roughgabrielafluffyfriend5 is a jewel in the rough
 gabrielafluffyfriend5 is offline Status: Offline

ITS LUIGI! xDjk ya welcome.
THIRD BOOK IN 1 THREAD!? I think you should create another thread for a different book xD

...But ya i'd like ya to create a third book xD
Old 11-16-2010, 03:51 AM
meamay18
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me Mai :)

meamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud of
 meamay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by gabrielafluffyfriend5
ITS LUIGI! xDjk ya welcome.
THIRD BOOK IN 1 THREAD!? I think you should create another thread for a different book xD

...But ya i'd like ya to create a third book xD
xDD

Yeah I've been considering that (:
Old 11-18-2010, 07:39 PM
caitytouchdown
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitytouchdown(:

caitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to all
 caitytouchdown is offline Status: Offline

YES MAKE A THIRD STORY!... and also make the next chappie xD.
Old 11-19-2010, 01:23 PM
meamay18
Polar Bear

meamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud of

The next chapter is in the making (:

Chapter twelve (SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER Dx)

"Oh, alright the news is out! It's a girl, happy?!" I snapped. Emma, Livvy and Gabi exchanged looks. I slipped my hand down my face and took a deep breath. "Uh, cool." muttered Gabi. "Excellent." nodded Emma. "Fabtastic." agreed Livvy. "So, wanna dump all the boy names in the recycle bin?" I joked. "No!" shouted AJ. "Oops." I thought. I turned around, and saw that my little sister was standing right behind me, arms folded, chewing her stale gum. "You cannot put them in the recycle bin! I must wead them!" she snapped. Livvy giggled and Gabi joined in. "Wa so funny?!" said AJ. "N-nothing." giggled Livvy. I tapped AJ on the shoulder. "Hey sis, what was the first thing you heard me say?" I muttered. "The wecycle part." she said. I wiped the sweat of my forehead and mouthed "Phew." "Ready to pick out a name, gals?" asked Emma. We all nodded.

We all lay on our stomachs, kicking our feet up, reading the 18 baby books. Only AJ read the boy ones, we read the girl ones. "Here's a good one," said Emma, pointing out the name for me "Emma." I rolled my eyes. "How 'bout Sarah?" said Gabi. "How about Jane?" said Livvy. I nodded in agreement. "Nice. Like them." I smiled. A out of breath Miranda stumbled in. "Sorry I'm late!" she gasped. "It's 'k. Pull up a... carpet I guess..." I laughed. She did, and grabbed a boy book. Gabi and I exchanged glances. "Tommy? Billy? Sam?" said Miranda. "Maybe." I said, trying not to laugh. "Milo? Alan? Sam?" smiled AJ. "Good." I nodded, also trying not to laugh. AJ smirked at me "Like you've got any better." "Well, in a matter of fact, I do." I turned the page "Sally, Stacey, Penny, Veronica." "You haven't put any boys names." AJ blew a raspberry. I froze. "Uh uh... Adam, Alan, Ben." I managed. AJ leaned forward. "You got them off our cousins." she smirked. "So..?" I smiled. AJ scowled at me, so bad that I could even hear her groan.

"Tea time!!!" called Mum. We all stood up, as she opened the door. Her stomach was getting really big now. "Oh, hello dears." she smiled to Emma, Livvy, Gabi. Then she turned to Miranda. "Who are you?" she asked, her teeth gritted. "Um, this is Miranda. My friend." I introduced. My Mum and Miranda shook hands. "Hello, I'm Matilda Jones." grinned Mum. "Hi, I'm Miranda." beamed Miranda. Mum groaned. "Ooh! The baby's kicking!" she said. I felt my Mum's stomach, and felt my little sister kicking away. I smiled, proudly. "You kicked a lot, Marrissa." laughed Mum. "DID I?" interrupted AJ. "N-Yes. 'Course you did sweet pea." lied Mum. AJ gave me a fake cheesy smirk and mouthed "Ha!". I growled at her. "Stop being rude!" snapped Mum. My friends watched in silence. "Um, let's go have McDonalds guys." I said to my friends, completely embarrassed.
Old 11-19-2010, 05:52 PM
caitytouchdown
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitytouchdown(:

caitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to all
 caitytouchdown is offline Status: Offline

write MORRRREEEEEEEEEE!!! (: (the third book if you are) did you make a girl despite me? xD
Old 11-20-2010, 05:29 AM
meamay18
Polar Bear

I'm not on the third book yet,
Old 11-20-2010, 06:43 AM
Jordan and Ruby!
Trading Teddy

Jordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud of
 Jordan and Ruby! is offline Status: Offline

Awshum! But if you do make a third book I think it should be like a Diary one, And I'd love to write a book with you Mai!
Old 11-20-2010, 09:39 AM
meamay18
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by Jordan and Ruby!
Awshum! But if you do make a third book I think it should be like a Diary one, And I'd love to write a book with you Mai!
Thanks (: I might make the third book about the baby, when she's an adult, and she goes off time traveling and... Oops! I spoke too much! xD

Hmm, maybe we could do it sometime (: Maybe not the LB series, but something else (:

Chapter thirteen (The last ever chapter of LTC Dx)

My friends and I sat at a table in McDonald's. I chewed my chicken nuggets, Emma nibbled her chips, Livvy sipped her coke, Gabi gobbled her burger and Miranda licked her fingers. "Mmm." I smiled. "How do they make these gorgeous things?" asked Gabi, admiring her burger. "Yeah, these chips are delicious!" agreed Emma. "Finger lickin' good!" joked Miranda. "That's KFC's motto silly!" laughed Gabi. "Oh." giggled Miranda. Livvy chewed her straw, after she'd finished her coke. "Nice?" I joked. "Very nice, ta." said Livvy, taking me seriously.

A tall girl, with an angry face stomped in. I knew her face, I just knew it. She observed the room. As soon as she saw me, her eyes widened, as in surprise. Oh no, it was Katie. "Howdy!" she beamed. I blinked. "Howdy?" I replied. My friends and I exchanged looks. "Your Mum's had the baby." announced Katie. Immediately, I stood up, and slammed my hands on the table. "WHAT!" I cried.
When I arrived in the hospital, along with my friends following, everyone was there. Bella, Catie, Moll, Sidney, Tiff, Chloe, Jem, Jewelz, Anje, Appolo and Drake. When they noticed I was there, they instantly slided to the side. There I could see, my Mum and AJ. My Mum was holding a tiny little blanket-covered baby. "Oh my gosh.." I whispered. I walked towards them and my Mum revealed the baby's head. "It's a girl." smiled AJ. "I know." I nodded. "Now." I added, before AJ could say anything. "Would you like to hold her?" my Mum asked. I was speechless, so I just nodded. My Mum handed my my gorgeous baby sister. I was almost in tears, as I gently touched her soft, smooth cheek.

"What's her name?" I sniffed. "We haven't decided." explained my Mum. "You can decide." AJ told me. My mouth opened widely, shocked, but I was still happy. I thought hardly. I remembered every page I had ever read from the baby books. Then I picked one. "Caroline." I grinned. I could hear everyone saying "Awww!". "Caroline Joanna Jones. CJ for short." I beamed. Everyone clapped. I even heard Drake whistle. I handed Caroline back to my Mum and began to cry, gleefully of course. AJ saw me, so she ran and hugged me. "That's a great name, sis." cried AJ. "Thanks, A-bear." I replied.

Epilogue
So, everything turned okay after all. Pretty much everyday, we got visitors. CJ was a little cutie. A-bear and I always helped our Mum with her. Of course, there were sleepless nights. Two years on, which is right now, I've left High School. I'm now always babysitting A-bear and CJ. They've started calling me M.E, for a joke. They're really funny. Of course, AJ's starting High School next year, so I'm wishing her good luck. Enough about the family, now onto the friends!!! Katie,Catie, Moll, Sidney, Tiff, Chloe, Appolo, Drake, Emma, Livvy, Gabi, Miranda and I are all best friends! We always have a laugh together after work. Oh yes, and I've got a part-time job in Build a bear workshop. It's really cool! I hope that you enjoyed my story, Left to cry. Also, I hope that you learned a few lessons from his book. I'm not going to tell you which ones, you tell me! I really wanna write more, but that's pretty much it. Oh, and I hope CJ has a brilliant life. She always watches Doctor Who, and she believes in time travel! How mad/cute is that?! So, um, I guess this is goodbye... Bye....
Old 11-20-2010, 12:16 PM
Jordan and Ruby!
Trading Teddy

Jordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud of
 Jordan and Ruby! is offline Status: Offline

Awwww... Caroline... I WANT A NEW BABY SISTER I'M STUCK WITH AN OLDER BROTHER! WAHHHHHHHHHH! WRITE A BOOK THREE PWEASE~!
Old 11-20-2010, 12:49 PM
meamay18
Polar Bear

Baby sisters can get annoying. Mine hits me! Dx xD

Okay, I'll start now (It will be on a new thread)

I'm afraid I won't be using the characters that people have made on this thread, in my new book. I think the characters were over flowing Dx But, I might make character forms on the new book!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bella loves bears!, emmaflower owns zombies, gabi :), get_this_rat_off_my_head, mea, megan, mistlovesthestory!:), natz!! ♥, pie was here :], ruby wants emma's zombies, simone was here <3