BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Old 10-30-2018, 07:09 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline
Default BI-versary rambling

Click the image to open in full size.

Yup. That's right. I just remembered that I've been on BI for ten years today. So now I feel slightly nostalgic and want to ramble about my life.

When I joined on October 30, 2008, I was very young (as most people probably were at that time.) As in, not even double digits yet. Yikes. If you've ever looked at my old posts and wondered "why", well, that's why.

For three years after I joined, I was super active on BI. I posted tons of pointless threads, wrote like 30 different stories on the Writings! section, joined clubs, played games, and was fairly active in the Trading Den. I loved this site and looked forward to going on it every day. I also had a few friends; my strongest memory is of CuddleCub11 who I would PM daily (back when the PM function actually worked, RIP) and we would write stuff together. This place was really like a home.

In late 2011, I started getting more busy with school and I made it into the highest level of my community choir so I didn't really have time for BI anymore. For the next few years I would log in every couple of months. Then, January 2015 came and I found a shocking e-mail in my inbox one morning and my first thought was to rush back here and I haven't left since. Now I'm in university and technically way busier than I was when I left BI back in 2011 but for some reason I keep logging back in whenever I'm procrastinating or bored in lectures I guess BI will always be a connection to my childhood, and it's nice that 10 years later I'm still here even though everything else has changed so so much in 10 years. Even though this place is a ghost town, now it's still nice to come back to it (also the couple people that still log in are awesome, shoutout @my loyal servant Algebra I love talking with you and you're super cool and the main reason I come back on tbh)

ANYWAYS sorry for rambling and congrats if you read all that. Maybe I'll make a cringe post compilation of my 2008-2010 posts later

Last edited by VanessaMay18; 10-30-2018 at 07:36 PM..
Old 10-31-2018, 08:59 PM
MelonyAutumn7
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Webkinz: ItsSummerlynRose

MelonyAutumn7 will become famous soon enough
 MelonyAutumn7 is offline Status: Offline

Happy anniversary, Vanessa!! We love you and I'm so glad to see you are still here.
Old 11-01-2018, 04:20 AM
babv rock
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleboysrule

babv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nice
 babv rock is offline Status: Offline

I can't believe we're getting older

Anyways, happy anniversary Vanessa!! Wishing you the best
Old 11-01-2018, 02:57 PM
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear

st2nic has a spectacular aura aboutst2nic has a spectacular aura about
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline

happy decade-versary!
you have been at it longer than I
Old 11-20-2018, 10:52 PM
Fairy Zoe
Sage Bear
BABV Name: ZoeYouRock426 :)

Fairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to behold
 Fairy Zoe is offline Status: Offline

this is honestly so crazy, like I'll have been on here for 10 years in 10 days!!! from third grade to freshman year of college, I'm not tearing up at all
Old 11-21-2018, 12:39 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Fairy Zoe
this is honestly so crazy, like I'll have been on here for 10 years in 10 days!!! from third grade to freshman year of college, I'm not tearing up at all
I know it feels so crazy!! What is time
Old 11-21-2018, 01:52 PM
Fairy Zoe
Sage Bear
BABV Name: ZoeYouRock426 :)

Fairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to behold
 Fairy Zoe is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
I know it feels so crazy!! What is time
I honesty don't know, like I was in 2nd grade when I started playing buildabearville and played literally until my freshman year of high school when it closed. I'm literally so nostalgic and want to be able to just log on again.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:59 AM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

the passage of time is quite crazy. I feel like almost nothing happened in 2018, and yet it's nearly over.
I'm going to reach my 9 year anniversary soon, and it feels so weird to think about that. It's also my birthday (well, it won't be in just over an hour) and it's so weird to me because I feel like my last one was so recent. But at least I got some things accomplished this year.
Old 12-10-2018, 10:15 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by AbbygailBearDiva59
the passage of time is quite crazy. I feel like almost nothing happened in 2018, and yet it's nearly over.
I'm going to reach my 9 year anniversary soon, and it feels so weird to think about that. It's also my birthday (well, it won't be in just over an hour) and it's so weird to me because I feel like my last one was so recent. But at least I got some things accomplished this year.
Happy birthday and anniversary!! Yeah time is super crazy
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT