BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Polls

Notices

View Poll Results: What are you?
i'm a fast learner 20 52.63%
i'm normal 7 18.42%
i'm a slow learner 0 0%
depends on which class 10 26.32%
i don't go to school LUCKY!!!!!!! 1 2.63%
idk! 0 0%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Old 08-16-2011, 02:32 PM
AJCool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: -

AJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud of
 AJCool is offline Status: Offline

Most of the time in all my classes, I'm a quick learner. I am quickly able to grasp rigorous concepts based on the way a teacher reveals and teaches them in class. The only class I could possibly lack on being a fast learner would be in mathematics. I like things handed down to me in a detailed and specific manner. I'm a complete perfectionist and am very picky. I wouldn't say I'm slow, but I might not exactly win first place in grasping things. I learn and assemble fast. [=

Excellent poll! For a second I thought you were going to be asking something personal, but this was a nice poll. [=
Old 08-16-2011, 03:20 PM
ashleyloveable445
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ashleyloveable445

ashleyloveable445 is on a distinguished road
 ashleyloveable445 is offline Status: Offline

I am a fast learner last year I was the best of the school (:
Old 08-16-2011, 04:00 PM
CaKeCuP8
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: anje

CaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud of
 CaKeCuP8 is offline Status: Offline

im not a fast learner, im pretty dumb.
though i get very good marks. (;
im normal. i dont learn too fast, or slow.
Old 08-16-2011, 06:20 PM
CaraPawprints1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: talk to me on the dct

CaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond repute
 CaraPawprints1 is offline Status: Offline

It matters what subject
Math: slow learner
English: fast learner
Social studies: Medium fast learner
Science: normal
xDD
Old 08-18-2011, 01:18 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

It depends on the class. I used to be a fast learner in Math, but then my teacher kind of messed me up with his horrible teaching. I had to retake his class, but now I'm getting back up there! I'm a fast learner in all of my classes, EXCEPT for Science.. I didn't have it until this year, so it's kind of confusing for me.
Not to brag or anything, but I'm at the head of my class for English and History. xD
Old 08-18-2011, 01:46 AM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Brooklyn CINNI MON. 8D

BrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond repute
 BrooklynCinnamon6 is offline Status: Offline

Fast learner.
I think, anyway. I figure things out pretty fast, and I don't have to ask many questions...
And I'm usually done with the homework by the time the teacher says we can start working on it. (if we have enough time to do it in class.) I just can't make myself wait to do it. My teachers usually get used to it and stop getting mad at me for it. Usually. xD

View Post Originally Posted by Christinacrystal119
I'm normal.
I'm nowhere a brainyact or being dumb , just in the middle . xD
Sometimes it depends on which subject. [;
Like Greek history, right?
*Greek history nerd fist pump* xD

Last edited by BrooklynCinnamon6; 08-18-2011 at 01:43 AM..
Old 08-18-2011, 01:48 AM
2hip58
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Harry Styles♥

2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of
 2hip58 is offline Status: Offline

I'm a fast learner. I'm a true nerd.
Old 08-18-2011, 02:02 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

I'm just ahead of everyone in most of the subjects.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT