BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Creative!

Old 06-16-2012, 09:13 PM
Mellie
Banned
BABV Name: aj2hip44931

Mellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud of
 Mellie is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by baileywaterfall76
I was trying to say "forever" xD i love writing in letters that are to curly for some reason.

anyways, i like it, especially the background. Though the black and the red are to contradicting, maybe using a brighter red or another colour? maybe it is just me, though. But overall, really pretty !
thanks c:
thank goodness it wasnt pixely xD
Old 06-16-2012, 10:50 PM
Fairy Zoe
Sage Bear
BABV Name: ZoeYouRock426 :)

Fairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to behold
 Fairy Zoe is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Mellie
Click the image to open in full size.
flaunt(:

it's beautiful! The first word is hard to read (for me xD) because its too curly though. over all good job(:
The letters are a pixely at the edges, maybe border them?

Flaunt this blend It was my first blend ever
Click the image to open in full size. And yes i do have those white speckles there on purpose on the side of The taylor swift sitting

Last edited by Fairy Zoe; 06-16-2012 at 10:55 PM..
Old 06-16-2012, 11:56 PM
Cutie411
Sage Bear
BABV Name: Call me Cristina[x No H[;

Cutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond repute
 Cutie411 is offline Status: Offline

Flaunt||
Eh, not my best.
They're pretty basic but oh well.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Old 06-17-2012, 12:58 AM
AJCool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: -

AJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud of
 AJCool is offline Status: Offline

I have not made anything to flaunt in so long, but I decided to give it a try today. I'm not sure if everyone knows about it, but CW hosts one of the greatest shows in the world: The Vampire Diaries. Nina Dobrev plays doppelganger, Elena Gilbert and vampire, Katherine Pierce. This is a signature/blend on her double role of two conflicting characters. Nina Dobrev is a great actor and the personality she uses to portray both characters is just wonderful. I was truly inspired to make a graphic on it. [=

Flaunt.

I appreciate comments, suggestions, and concerns. [=
Old 06-17-2012, 06:02 AM
MistyBear61
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Mist (Jez)

MistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant future
 MistyBear61 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AJCool
I have not made anything to flaunt in so long, but I decided to give it a try today. I'm not sure if everyone knows about it, but CW hosts one of the greatest shows in the world: The Vampire Diaries. Nina Dobrev plays doppelganger, Elena Gilbert and vampire, Katherine Pierce. This is a signature/blend on her double role of two conflicting characters. Nina Dobrev is a great actor and the personality she uses to portray both characters is just wonderful. I was truly inspired to make a graphic on it. [=

Flaunt.

THE VAMPIRE DIARIIIIIIIIES! I only know all about it because my best friend loves the show xD
That's really pretty, the only thing I could say is the largest one of Nina in the middle looks a bit grainy? I don't know if the picture was already like that. Oh and where it has 'how is this possible' quote, you've got a quotation mark at the start but not one at the end
Old 06-17-2012, 11:14 AM
fluffy123
Polar Bear
BABV Name: FluffyRockin13

fluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to beholdfluffy123 is a splendid one to behold
 fluffy123 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Fairy Zoe
The letters are a pixely at the edges, maybe border them?

Flaunt this blend It was my first blend ever
Click the image to open in full size. And yes i do have those white speckles there on purpose on the side of The taylor swift sitting
I wold suggest using high quality pictures. Also maybe changing the text color to a different color. Other than that you did a really good try for your first time!

Reflaunt ll
View Post Originally Posted by OrlandoKnight
Ohh, WHOA. xDD
Great job!
On the 2nd one, I just suggest changing the text color, that's all!
On the 3rd animation, it speds up at one point and it makes it look like she is skipping really fast or something like that xD
The 4th one, the animation seems too stoppy? I am not sure what the word is, but it's not a smooth animation.
On the 5th the animation seems too pixely xD
The 6th, absolutely beautiful <3

Overall, these are just beautiful! Keep it up! (:
On the fourth one I kind of wanted ti make it dramatic, but you're right, it is too stoppy. (:
Old 06-17-2012, 11:37 AM
GabbyGirl88
Polar Bear

GabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond repute
 GabbyGirl88 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AJCool

Flaunt.

Wow, absolutely amazing. No critique.
Old 06-17-2012, 12:42 PM
baileywaterfall76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: baileywaterfall76

baileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of light
 baileywaterfall76 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Cutie411
Flaunt||
Eh, not my best.

i like them, especially the cat one that one is just adorable!!

My first blend, or atleast an attempt at it.. xD and nevermind the shape, i was trying different shapes and stuff xDClick the image to open in full size.

Last edited by baileywaterfall76; 06-17-2012 at 12:47 PM..
Old 06-17-2012, 01:21 PM
Fairy Zoe
Sage Bear
BABV Name: ZoeYouRock426 :)

Fairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to behold
 Fairy Zoe is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by fluffy123
I wold suggest using high quality pictures. Also maybe changing the text color to a different color. Other than that you did a really good try for your first time!

Reflaunt ll

On the fourth one I kind of wanted ti make it dramatic, but you're right, it is too stoppy. (:
High Quality pictures?
Old 06-17-2012, 01:40 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Cutie411
Flaunt||
Eh, not my best.

First one- I love the bouquet effect, but I think the text should be something else c:
Second one- I love the picture, and the font of the text, but you should maybe animate the text, so one letter comes on at a time.
Third one- I think this one should just be a picture, with maybe a jittery blur.
Forth one- Beautiful, no critique. EDIT: I think you could maybe do a colkour splash on this one, maybe either making everytrhing grey apart from the roses, or just make oe of the roses orange.
Fifth one- Make the cat fatter, if that makes any sense.
Sixth one- Perfect, no criteque. GAH. I always find something. Maybe make animation so the dandelion seeds look like they are actually moving cl
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
... i ♥ cereal, 99v was here! la la la!, alicelovesyou, cara, faedoesn'tlikebeingcopied, faelikescannedcorn, gabypawfectpal, iammyself&nooneelse, iflauntflaunt, itslorena, libbyluv2sing99 :), llamasareoverrated, meowmeow >w<, pro graphics by fae! :d, randicandi<3, sharpie, shelby♥, snowsparkle x, teehee tags are amazing, vicki♥, zaravanilla26, zoeabear1052 was here!, zoelina >u<, ♥jellybean, ♥shelby