BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!! > Guides & How-to's

Closed Thread
Old 01-18-2009, 06:00 PM
JamesMagnificent2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JamesMagnificent2

JamesMagnificent2 will become famous soon enough
 JamesMagnificent2 is offline Status: Offline
Default My top 15 ways to save (and earn) those Bear Bills you want

Last night and this morning I thought of easy way to earn and save that Bear Bills $$$ you want. Included at the bottom are details of the items.

1. Save money
2. Budget budget budget
3. don't buy new clothes, get different items out of your attic
4. Sell things you know for sure you won't use for $$$$
5. Cut down on extra expenses
6. Don't impulse buy - watch yourself
7. Make new combinations for outfits
8. Move furniture around in your condo- for change
9. Don't change your hairstyle
10. Got furniture in your attic? Ocansionally, switch it out for change with no cost
11.Play games to earn $$$$
12. Go to bearvilleinsider.com & and get familiar with it. (get registered!!!)
13. Start a shop, with perhaps a small fee. Say, 10 BB
14. Make goals, and Reach them!
15. Follow through on things.

I'll get to the paragraphs later.

Paragraphs:

Spoiler: show
Well yeah, that's what you're reading this for!!!!

Spend as little as possible

If You're like me, you have a big inventory! You then must have a attic to put those extra clothes! Just switch them out if you get tired of the outfits you put into your inventory.Wallah! New outfits!

That skirt, those pants, shoes, and stuff you never wear, (make sure it isn't collectable) should be sold at the bear stuff store or pawlett's boutique! make sure you NEVER wear it because then you'll just have to buy it again!!!!

Don't buy just to buy! If new stuff comes out sure! but if you want something new, switch out like #2 says!

Impulse buying means that you want it and buy it. DON'T get that habit. Trust me.

More paragraphs later!!!

Last edited by JamesMagnificent2; 01-18-2009 at 09:31 PM..
Old 01-18-2009, 06:05 PM
SherryRainbow1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SherryRainbow1 & TheScooter

SherryRainbow1 will become famous soon enough
 SherryRainbow1 is offline Status: Offline
Smile Bear Bills

Wonderful ideas!!! I especially like the shop one. Very creative!
Old 01-18-2009, 06:05 PM
Hollie
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HollieKite and Katebeeluv2

Hollie will become famous soon enoughHollie will become famous soon enough
 Hollie is offline Status: Offline

Good one!
Old 01-18-2009, 06:13 PM
AJCool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: -

AJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud of
 AJCool is offline Status: Offline

Excellent job, James!!!

Here are some of my ways!!!

There are variety of ways you can earn Bearbills. First playing the Furtastic Fountain game and seeing if you earn Bearbills or a fascinating item. Then walk your way to the Sportsplex and earning a maximum amount of 100 Bearbills. Then entertaining your self with a few games. there are certain games that are fun and some that earn you a maximum amount of Bearbills. I'd check out the games in the North Pole for they are going to be gone on January 15, 2009. Bear Hugs and Photo Safari are an excellent game. You can earn exclusive Bearbills by playing Photo Safari. Though to reach a high amount you must be on the look out for those unbelievable animals such as the flying squirrel l, the pony, the peacock, the frog with a crown, and the jumping dear. Bear Hug can earn you 40 bear bills in 2 levels if you focus on the game. These games are really fun and as well as worth playing. I am not saying other games are not as god but they too serve a purpose!!

Other Exclusive ways:
1. Get A Job: Stroll on down to Pawlette Cofur Boutique and buy a cheap outfit. Get a color of you choice shirt, a color of your choice tie, a color of your choice pants, a color of your choice shoes, and top it off with your own personal accessory. Now, visit the Coffee Shop. A beary busy Den should get your going with Bear Bills. Take a people’s orders with great manner. Fulfil their order and ask for a tip or two. be patient and see if the person is kind enough to give you a Bearbill or two. Especially if the person is your friend or maybe even you might have seen a day or two ago tel them about you new job and tell them they can book their party here. With all these guest you can make a load of Bearbills.
2. Be Creative: Earn Bearbills by trading Pawlette Coufur Items that you no longer need. Except a trade when they are asking a low amount of Bearbills for an item that costs a lit more. You can either keep it and add it to your wordrob or sell it at either the Pawllette Coufur, Bear Boutique, or the Bear Stuff store to redeem special amounts of Bearbills.
3. Party Time: Simply invite the citizens of Buildabearville to a little party. You never know someone might leave a donation or two.
Old 01-18-2009, 06:22 PM
SarahAngel121
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahAngel121

SarahAngel121 is on a distinguished road
 SarahAngel121 is offline Status: Offline

good ideas!!!
Old 01-18-2009, 06:23 PM
JamesMagnificent2
Trading Teddy

thank you!!!!!!!
Old 01-18-2009, 06:27 PM
Jewel45615
Polar Bear
BABV Name: JenniferIMcool3

Jewel45615 is on a distinguished road
 Jewel45615 is offline Status: Offline

I like all your ideas guys! I really like the idea but you can't ask for a tip with the instant chat.
Old 01-18-2009, 06:29 PM
JamesMagnificent2
Trading Teddy

what do you mean? i don't see any tips for instant chat....
Old 01-18-2009, 06:31 PM
Jewel45615
Polar Bear
BABV Name: JenniferIMcool3

Jewel45615 is on a distinguished road
 Jewel45615 is offline Status: Offline

I mean when you like work at the coffee shop or somewhere you can't ask for a tip(money).
Old 01-18-2009, 06:38 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

Cool ideas! What do you mean "start a shop"
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT