BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-12-2016, 05:03 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by NicoleBigHugs60
Username: NicoleBigHugs60
Nickname (what you'd like to be called on here): Niki
What types of art will you submit?: Probably mainly digital art, and maybe some sketches from my sketchbook
Have you read the rules?: Of course!
Anything else (suggestions, comments, etc.)?: Love how it's set up~ It's so organized. <3
Added!~
Thank you so much for joining! ^^
I'm so glad you like it! c:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Also, if anyone's got any social media accounts that are dedicated to their art (eg: 'Instagram', 'Tumbler, dA, etc.), I was thinking that it would be a cool idea to share them (if they don't include personal information, of course)? ^^
We can share usernames other social media accounts, now, so - I thought it might be a good idea?
Just wondering what you thought~

I'm barely ever active on my dA, but - I have an IG account for my art.
I used to have a 'Tumbler', too, but - I'm thinking of making a new one just for my art, as my old one was just lots of different and random posts... ^^;
Old 02-12-2016, 10:42 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

Username: CambriaSpeedRacer
Nickname (what you'd like to be called on here): Cami or Algebra
What types of art will you submit?: Literature, songs (mainly parodies ), the occasional picture/graphic, probably other stuff too
Have you read the rules?: Yep
Anything else (suggestions, comments, etc.)?: Hello from the Bearville side!
Old 02-13-2016, 02:42 AM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Niki~

NicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to all
 NicoleBigHugs60 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
Added!~
I'm so glad you like it! c:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Also, if anyone's got any social media accounts that are dedicated to their art (eg: 'Instagram', 'Tumbler, dA, etc.), I was thinking that it would be a cool idea to share them (if they don't include personal information, of course)? ^^
We can share usernames other social media accounts, now, so - I thought it might be a good idea?
Just wondering what you thought~

I'm barely ever active on my dA, but - I have an IG account for my art.
I used to have a 'Tumbler', too, but - I'm thinking of making a new one just for my art, as my old one was just lots of different and random posts... ^^;
That sounds like a good idea~ I have the Tumbles (why did I call it that idk) and a deviantART. It could also get people more exposure idk who would wanna see the former, though since it's not just art, even though that's what i intended it for. i mean i try not to reblog random stuff, but i do make some unrelated posts somtimes so ya

I don't wanna get ahead of myself but here's my dA in case anyone is curious. (there shouldn't be any personal information so I should be safe?)
Old 02-13-2016, 04:53 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
Username: MeghanMusicLuvr28
Nickname (what you'd like to be called on here): Meghan
What types of art will you submit?: digital
Have you read the rules?: yup!
Anything else (suggestions, comments, etc.)?: this looks amazing so far :3
View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
Username: CambriaSpeedRacer
Nickname (what you'd like to be called on here): Cami or Algebra
What types of art will you submit?: Literature, songs (mainly parodies ), the occasional picture/graphic, probably other stuff too
Have you read the rules?: Yep
Anything else (suggestions, comments, etc.)?: Hello from the Bearville side!
Added you both!~

That sounds like a good idea~ I have the Tumbles (why did I call it that idk) and a deviantART. It could also get people more exposure idk who would wanna see the former, though since it's not just art, even though that's what i intended it for. i mean i try not to reblog random stuff, but i do make some unrelated posts somtimes so ya

I don't wanna get ahead of myself but here's my dA in case anyone is curious. (there shouldn't be any personal information so I should be safe?)
Thank you!~
I'll Watch you now (my username is Origami-Mad). ^^
Might make a new account sometime, though. My old one is a mess! ^^;
Your 'Tumbler' sounds fine to me! Mine had like 1 piece of art and loads of other random reblogs, which is why I'm making a new one.

I'll figure out somewhere on the front page to put these~
Thank you so much, again! c:
Old 02-13-2016, 07:18 AM
CaitlinCookies
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Abbie2Hip135545

CaitlinCookies has a spectacular aura aboutCaitlinCookies has a spectacular aura aboutCaitlinCookies has a spectacular aura about
 CaitlinCookies is offline Status: Offline

Username: CaitlinCookies
Nickname (what you'd like to be called on here): Caitlin
What types of art will you submit?: Just sketches really. (:
Have you read the rules?: Yep.
Anything else (suggestions, comments, etc.)?: This place seems great! (: It's really well organised! Also, I might be a bit inactive at times and stuff. (:
Old 02-13-2016, 08:26 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by CaitlinCookies
Username: CaitlinCookies
Nickname (what you'd like to be called on here): Caitlin
What types of art will you submit?: Just sketches really. (:
Have you read the rules?: Yep.
Anything else (suggestions, comments, etc.)?: This place seems great! (: It's really well organised! Also, I might be a bit inactive at times and stuff. (:
Added! c:
Thank you so much!~
I'm so glad you like it! ^^
And, please don't worry about being inactive! It's fine; I completely understand. :3

I can't believe we already have 5 members!
Thank you so much for joining, everyone!~
Old 02-13-2016, 11:42 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

I'm working on an entry for the contest, a fanfic of something I don't even ship...

That, or I'll just write a ficlet shipping my mouse and the floor.

As for the quiz...

Spoiler: show
Vincent van Gogh

Fun fact: Vincent van Gogh's name is not pronounced "van GO". It's pronounced "vun KHOKH".
Old 02-13-2016, 02:39 PM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Niki~

NicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to all
 NicoleBigHugs60 is offline Status: Offline

That moment when you don't even realize there's a quiz. lol. I'm not gonna answer now since I already seen the answer without realizing what was happening rofl

Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
Thank you!~
I'll Watch you now (my username is Origami-Mad). ^^
Might make a new account sometime, though. My old one is a mess! ^^;
Your 'Tumbler' sounds fine to me! Mine had like 1 piece of art and loads of other random reblogs, which is why I'm making a new one.

I'll figure out somewhere on the front page to put these~
Thank you so much, again! c:
Well my Tumbler is a mixture of like kpop reblogs/text posts, and art. And just other random stuff xD. But thanks for watching me on dA~

I'll put my Tumbler here anyone for anyone interested in random kpop text posts/reblogs, with a bit of art if you squint.

I'll put the name/url in a spoiler, but I (obviously) can't link it.
Backtothedrawingboardforme
Old 02-13-2016, 07:16 PM
cassidy5
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LizzyOBeary24

cassidy5 will become famous soon enough
 cassidy5 is offline Status: Offline

Username: cassidy 5
Nickname (what you'd like to be called on here): Cassie
What types of art will you submit?: work from art class and just- for- fun sketches and paintings
Have you read the rules?: yes!
Anything else (suggestions, comments, etc.)?: Soooo excited to have an active club on BI! I love art!(although I'm not very good... ) Also, I am kind of busy with school but I will def make it on at least once a week!

Last edited by cassidy5; 02-13-2016 at 07:18 PM..
Old 02-13-2016, 08:05 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
I'm working on an entry for the contest, a fanfic of something I don't even ship...

That, or I'll just write a ficlet shipping my mouse and the floor.

As for the quiz...

Vincent van Gogh

Fun fact: Vincent van Gogh's name is not pronounced "van GO". It's pronounced "vun KHOKH".
Ooh! That sounds so cool! ^^
I can't wait to read it~

That moment when you don't even realize there's a quiz. lol. I'm not gonna answer now since I already seen the answer without realizing what was happening rofl

Well my Tumbler is a mixture of like kpop reblogs/text posts, and art. And just other random stuff xD. But thanks for watching me on dA~

I'll put my Tumbler here anyone for anyone interested in random kpop text posts/reblogs, with a bit of art if you squint.

I'll put the name/url in a spoiler, but I (obviously) can't link it.
Backtothedrawingboardforme
Ah - I'm so sorry about that! ;~;
I'll make it more clear next time.

I just got a new dA account (orixhime), so - I'll Watch you from that account, now. c:
Will follow your 'Tumbler' now, too!~
Added. c:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
awesome art club, evil sai corrupts files, frogs rule!!!, hug a potato, i can't stop making mvs!, jaehee is baehee, lexy m banater, my art is improving, rip intuos pen, stay determined, we light up the world