BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-03-2015, 07:19 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

i have £5 and some change i'll spend on a cinema ticket and a $100 gift card i can't use yet

Last edited by DuffyBringsLove; 08-03-2015 at 01:42 PM..
Old 08-03-2015, 12:13 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

I don't have any money at all. ^^;
Old 08-03-2015, 01:28 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: please stop, babw

CambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to behold
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

I'm down to $2.
Old 08-03-2015, 05:13 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

I had $7 today, but my sister stole my money and now I'm down to $1.
Old 08-15-2015, 12:42 PM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahChocolate65

Teddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond repute
 Teddybeargirl is offline Status: Offline

Finally back up to $443.63.
Old 08-16-2015, 04:24 PM
PawsomeGirl
Trading Teddy

PawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 PawsomeGirl is offline Status: Offline

I have like £600 the joys of having a job haha
Old 08-16-2015, 04:46 PM
Memory
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LilySapphire72

Memory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to behold
 Memory is offline Status: Offline

$191 in Paypal and $7.63 in eBay bucks.
My sister owes me $20 but will she ever give it to me? probably not lol

Last edited by Memory; 08-16-2015 at 04:49 PM..
Old 08-25-2015, 02:36 PM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahChocolate65

Teddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond repute
 Teddybeargirl is offline Status: Offline

My mom gave me $30 yesterday, and I put the $20 in my savings wallet ($463.63), and the $10 in my spending wallet ($113.59).

She gave me the money because we went to Build-A-Bear Workshop on Sunday, and I had three $25 gift cards that we used, and since my sisters got bears and clothes and I only got two accessories (I didn't see anything else I actually wanted), my mom felt kind of bad about using my gift cards so she wanted to give me something back.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
*hums doctor who theme*, - chay was here < 3, abbygail, cash, ching ching, dough, ed milibae, kuroha was here... >:), make it rain, moolah, onedirection♥♫, whatsup, with a chance of potatoes, £££