BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Join The Club

Closed Thread
Old 12-09-2010, 08:36 PM
Christinacrystal119
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ℘.s. i ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ

Christinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond repute
 Christinacrystal119 is offline Status: Offline
Arrow Are you a [Proud] Nerd ... The Nerd Club |

Click the image to open in full size.
[Banner by Emmaloo42]

The Club Rules -
1. All Forum/Club/My Rules apply
2. [Proud] Nerds can ONLY be Members
3. Talk safe topics only about Nerd-related.

||Nerd PhotoGraphies||
- Erased all -

||Are you a [Proud] Nerd ... Join the Club!||
[[Form ---]]
Forum Username -
Proud Nerd? [Yes or No]
Nerd of what? [Be Detailed]

||Ranks||
Nerd - Join&Chill
Epic Nerd - Find a Nerd PhotoGraphy
Suspenders - [Do all the Above] ; Shout [In real life] "I'M A PROUD NERD!"

||The [Proud] Nerds ...||
1.) ChristinaCrystal119 - Owner of the Club, Top Poster
2.) Remi11 - First Member, Nerd
3.) AlmaSunshine2 - Suspenders
4.) Firewing - Nerd
5.) EmmaLoo42 - First Suspender of the Club, 3rd Top Poster
6.) LittleGirl287 - Nerd
7.) FlipjpJellyBean - Nerd
8.) Snewdles - Nerd
9.) AmyWinter21 - Nerd
10.) BabyGirl75 - Nerd
11.) AngelBlossom - Nerd
12.) IsabelYouRock4 - Nerd
13.) AlishaJonas1713 - Nerd
14.) MeoweeCat - Nerd
15.) Irmanoo - Epic Nerd,
16.) BettyBeach13 - Suspenders
17.) Ducky2713 - Nerd
18.) DestinyHoneyHeart - Nerd
19.) Sarah99 - Suspenders
20.) Lucy6375 - Nerd
21.) PuppyLuv8 - Suspenders
22.) ZoeAries7 - Nerd
24.) Valentins_Day - Nerd
25.) HannahKelli - Epic Nerd
26.) RoseLUVU - Suspenders, 2nd Top Poster
27.) HarryLove13 - Epic Nerd
28.) SiberianHuskyLover1
29.) EmmaFlower36 - Nerd
30.) ZoeyCuddles2474 - Nerd
31.) RachelBallerina353 - Nerd
32.) CakeCup8 - Proud Nerd
33.) ♥LoveKay♥ - Nerd
34.) TheHappy - Nerd
35.) SimoneBuddy - Nerd
36.) FajitaPitaLover1 - Nerd
37.) Ashley 808 - Nerd
38.) BookLuvrForever - Nerd
39.) Syd765 - Nerd
40.) BrooklynCinnamon6 - Nerd
41.) FajitaPitaLover1 - Nerd

||[Proud] Nerd of the Week||
AlmaSunshine2

Form to Vote Nerd of the Week
Forum Username:
Member of the Nerd Club? [Yes or No]
Who do you think deserves to be [Proud] Nerd of the Week? [Make sure the member is part of this club.]
Why that member?

Votes ;;

How to be Nerd of the Week ...
To be Nerd of the week, you must show your spirit of being one of the many proud nerds by posting here; To do that, you must welcome new members and post nerd-related. Every Monday, I will look through and decide who deserves to be Proud Nerd of the Week.
Can we vote for the Nerd of the Week? Yes, you guys can vote for the Nerd of the Week. However, you may not vote for yourself. You can only vote for someone else who seemed to deserve the followings of being Nerd of the Week.
You guys have one week to show your spirit of being a Proud Nerd and you guys can vote on whom shall be, but I will make the final decision. And no, you guys cannot vote for me as much I'd love to be, but I think its best for me not to be voted on.
What do you get to do if you're Nerd of the Week? If you are chosen Nerd of the Week, you are simply to be the Co-Owner of this Club for a week until another Nerd of the Week is voted.
If I see any records of a member in the Club being Nerd of the Week almost every week, I will have to pick another person to get chance of being Nerd of the Week.

Last edited by Christinacrystal119; 05-28-2011 at 09:48 PM.. Reason: Members Edit ...
Old 12-09-2010, 08:42 PM
Remi11
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rain.

Remi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond repute
 Remi11 is offline Status: Offline

[[Form ---]]
Forum Username - Remi11
Proud Nerd? [Yes or No] YEAH. xD
Nerd of what? [Be Detailed] Nerd of life, nerd of random, nerd of HP, nerd of friendship, and nerd of PICKLES. xD

Old 12-09-2010, 08:44 PM
Christinacrystal119
Trading Teddy

Christinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

View Post Originally Posted by Remi11
[[Form ---]]
Forum Username - Remi11
Proud Nerd? [Yes or No] YEAH. xD
Nerd of what? [Be Detailed] Nerd of life, nerd of random, nerd of HP, nerd of friendship, and nerd of PICKLES. xD

First Member! (:
Oh yeah, we the Nerds for Harry Potter! <33 xD
Welcome ..

Last edited by Christinacrystal119; 12-09-2010 at 08:45 PM..
Old 12-09-2010, 08:44 PM
Alma sunshine 2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alma ♡

Alma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant future
 Alma sunshine 2 is offline Status: Offline

Form
Form username: alma sunshine 2
Proud nerd: ya bet
Nerd of what: random xD
I always wear my nerd glasses (3D) with the lens popped out, i was a nerd for hallowen
Old 12-09-2010, 08:46 PM
Christinacrystal119
Trading Teddy

Talking

View Post Originally Posted by Alma sunshine 2
Form
Form username: alma sunshine 2
Proud nerd: ya bet
Nerd of what: random xD
I always wear my nerd glasses (3D) with the lens popped out, i was a nerd for hallowen
Welcome! [2nd Member]
I have the real Suspenders, oh yeah! *Snaps Fingers* xD
Welcome! [:
Old 12-09-2010, 08:47 PM
Alma sunshine 2
Polar Bear

Alma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant future

Thanks
I got Rainbow Suspenders .(:
Old 12-09-2010, 08:48 PM
Christinacrystal119
Trading Teddy

Thanks
I got Rainbow Suspenders .(:
Ohh, I'm jealous. xD
Old 12-09-2010, 08:51 PM
Alma sunshine 2
Polar Bear

xD i got moree
Look at mah tag
xD
PROUD NERD xD
Old 12-09-2010, 08:51 PM
Christinacrystal119
Trading Teddy

xD i got moree
Look at mah tag
xD
PROUD NERD xD
OMG! I just gotta copy you sistah! xD
Old 12-09-2010, 08:52 PM
Firewing
Polar Bear
BABV Name: VivianCapricorn18 [fur wing]

Firewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to all
 Firewing is offline Status: Offline

[[Form ---]]
Forum Username - Firewing
Proud Nerd? [Yes or No] HECK YEAH.
Nerd of what? [Be Detailed] Nerd of awesome Asian-ness, nerd of comebacks, nerd of randomness. xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
@jeni is a proud nerd!, alma is a proud nerd, alma<3, betty is a proud nerd, chloeandtheunicorns♥, christina(:, christinaisaproudnerd(:, cubby [:, emma<3algebra, frosties lol smileyface, hanner nanner(:, i ♥ cupcakes, kingdom hearts ftw, meghanlikespopsicles, neverendingradicaldudette, rilakkuma♥, sarah99lovesjustinbieber, sarah99therealmrs.bieber