BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-14-2011, 11:22 PM
BellaBallet205
Trading Teddy

BellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond repute
 BellaBallet205 is offline Status: Offline

– Form for Joining
Name: BellaBallet205
Nickname: Bella
Books Read: All of the,....six times.
Favorite Character: Peeta and Haymitch
Favorite Book: Catching Fire
Old 01-15-2011, 12:14 AM
HarryLove13
Sage Bear

HarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond repute
 HarryLove13 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by chelseacool10
^.^ I saw a,video of the Hunger Games:Katniss and Rue ;3 It was really good,and i think its a audition video for the movie X3 The people that were in the video acted really good,i want them to be in the movie ^^

Name the people on Katniss's prep team (not
including Cinna)

Spoiler: show

Flavius,Venia,and Octavia
i saw it too! they were amazing!
View Post Originally Posted by xRachelCatx
Wow I feel dumb. -___-
Everyone put their username for the 'name' part of the form for joining, yet I put my first name. xDD
Oh well. xD

'Kay soo on Hot Topic's website they have the unofficial score for the Hunger Games and they let you preview the tracks and I keep listening to them over and over. xD
i saw that, is it good? i didnt listen to it
Oh and the movie comes out in 2013 (:
I saw it on Yahoo News. xD

But let me go check just to make sure. xD
yay yay yay!
I KNOW. xD
If they pick actors that don't even MATCH the character in any way, shape, or form, I refuse to see it. xDDD

Okay, yeah, the movie's coming out in 2013. Filming hasn't even started yet.
And the rating is PG-13.
yes i hate it when they seem totally different
View Post Originally Posted by CuddleCub11
I KNOW. They at least haven't
casted yet, and I read the
director is not picking actors
based on beauty or fame, but
on how well they are in the part
and if they fit, soo...

2013 come quick please xD
i sent an email to lionsgate entertainment which is doing the movie, asking if there was any way i could get a copy of the script because i would really love to try out for rue or joana mason, but apparently i have to have an agent grrr
And the director (Gary Ross) is working with Suzanne Collins WHICH MAKES ME HAPPY. xDD
Yes, very very quickly. xD
yes! she adapted the book into a script so you know it has to be good!
Old 01-15-2011, 08:54 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Build bears not baes

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CuddleCub11
Oh yeah I thought that was
a great part (:

I also think that their costumes
for that chariot ride thing were
awesome, I'd wear them any day xD

Though I have to admit the
answer was half wrong ):
Two people don't belong on the
list and you missed one, that's
what I'll tell you
Yeah, the chariot ride part was so cool!
OK, I'll try to answer again.
Octavia, Flavius, and Venia.
Old 01-15-2011, 09:19 AM
chelseacool10
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me Chelsea~ ^^

chelseacool10 is on a distinguished road
 chelseacool10 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HarryLove13
i saw it too! they were amazing!

i saw that, is it good? i didnt listen to it

yay yay yay!

yes i hate it when they seem totally different

i sent an email to lionsgate entertainment which is doing the movie, asking if there was any way i could get a copy of the script because i would really love to try out for rue or joana mason, but apparently i have to have an agent grrr

yes! she adapted the book into a script so you know it has to be good!

Yes they were Amazing!!! 8DD The girl who played rue in that video would probably be great to play Prim ;3
Old 01-16-2011, 08:29 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Build bears not baes

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

OH MY GOODNESS. I need to keep reading!! When I stopped reading to come on the computer, the last words I read were
"Let the seventy-fourth annual Hunger Games begin!"
Old 01-16-2011, 12:50 PM
CuddleCub11
Polar Bear

CuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud of
 CuddleCub11 is offline Status: Offline

Bella, you're accepted (:

Harry, I listened to the tracks,
they are pretty good. And I'll
be your agent so you can
get the script xD
Oh and thank God that they
adapted the book to a script
Okay so now I'm going to
see that video. (:

Oh and Emily you gotta keep
reading its just getting good now!

Okay, I just saw that
Hunger Games: Katniss
and Rue video.
They were amazing! I think
they'd both do a great job
in the movie
Old 01-16-2011, 02:47 PM
IzzytennisStar7
Trading Teddy

IzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to behold
 IzzytennisStar7 is offline Status: Offline

Name: Izzy
Nickname: Izzy
Books Read: The whole series
Favorite Character: Katniss/Peeta
Favorite Book: Catching Fire

My favorite part was during the Quarter Quell when they got taken by the helicopter.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:47 PM
CuddleCub11
Polar Bear

CuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud of
 CuddleCub11 is offline Status: Offline

You're accepted and I do agree
that was a pretty awesome part,
I mean it was just so awesome
Old 01-16-2011, 07:19 PM
HarryLove13
Sage Bear

HarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond repute
 HarryLove13 is offline Status: Offline

Yeah i get an agent! xD
Old 01-16-2011, 09:43 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

Name: BriniGirl
Nickname: Sabrina
Books Read: All 3! (like 10 times)
Fave Character: I adored Rue. She reminded me of my youngest cousin. So innocent and sweet!
Fave Book: I like the actual Hunger Games part of the first two, but as a whole I like Catching Fire.

Answer: Venia, Octavia, an Flavius...I think.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
-addi loves peeta&gale!, alicelovesyou, brini is watching you. :0, brooklyn(:, colleenisteampeeta, colleenwashere, daniela<3, daniela♥finnickodair, frogs rule!!!, harry wishes to be rue, huzzah.!, i <3 peeta rofl rofl, i love hunger games, juliabearfun21, katherinesunbeam, lindseh♥thehungergames, noodles a.k.a andreana, peyton loves rue&prim♥, pieeeee, rachel[:, savanahcute25, swim.was.here :), thereareworsegamestoplay, xstayawakex, ♥elmoluvsrainbows♥