BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Join The Club

Closed Thread
Old 09-12-2011, 05:18 AM
BaileyKawaii
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BaileyKimonoBear17

BaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of light
 BaileyKawaii is offline Status: Offline
Default Japanese Club (For Fan's of Japan WORLD WIDE)

Click the image to open in full size.
Welcome to the Japanese Club, a club for fans of, well, Pretty much everything Japanese! xD

You can talk about anything Japanese as long as it follows all BI rules.

RANKS (New ranks will be coming later):
Newbie - New member
Fashionista - You have shared a Japanese Fashion Fact with us!
Food Critic - You have shared a Japanese Food Fact with us!
Anime Fan - You have shared an Anime Fact with us!
Manga Fan - You have shared a Manga Fact with us!
Cultural Coolness - You have shared a Japanese Culture fact with us!
AWESOMENESS - You have posted the club link in your signature!
EPICNESS - You have done ALL of the above!

FORM:
Bearville Username:
What you would like to be called:
What are you most interested in about Japan (i.e. Anime, Culture, Food, etc):
Will you be an active member:

CONTESTS:
Story Contest - Write a story based on Japan - Deadline, October 10th, 2011

MEMBERS:
BaileyKawaii (me) - Main Japanese Interest: Anime - Rank - Owner
Zoeysummer508 - Nickname: Pandie - Main Japanese Interest: "Kawaii. And anime." - Rank - Newbie
harryadventurous216 - Nickname: harry - Main Japanese Interest: "Culpture and food" - Rank - Newbie
Irmanoo - Nickname(s): Celia, Yuuki, etc - Main Japanese Interest: "everything!" - Rank - Newbie
Abbyalohabear745 - Nickname:bear - Main Japanese Interest: Art/Anime - Rank - Newbie
Macyangel221 - Nickname: Macy -Main Japanese Interest: Anime - Rank - Anime Fan
Zoeycuddly183 - Nickname: Doodles/Gabby - Main Japanese Interest: Anime xD - Rank - Newbie
NicoleBigHugs60 - Nickname: Amu-chan or Nicole - Main Japanese Interest: "The language, and ANIME! :3 And the culture too..." - Rank: Anime Fan, Awesomeness & Fashionista
Alma sunshine 2 - Nickname: Rosaura or Almie(: - Main Japanese Interest: Everything ! , (x - Rank - Newbie
BettyBeach13 - Nickname: Victoria - Main Japanese Interest: "Their technology & erasers & food " - Rank - Newbie
AllyAdorable - Nickname: Kitty -Main Japanese interest: "painting anime" - Rank - Newbie
Chelseacool10 - Nickname: Shadow or Courtney - Main Japanese Interest: "Anime,and the Culture (:" - Rank - Newbie
MiNiMoose - Nickname: Cassidy/Cassey - Main Japanese Interest: "Anime" - Rank - Newbie
SunnyDayz100. - Nickname(s): Suzanne or Ella. :3 - Main Japanese Inerest: Anime art. - Rank - Newbie
AdreannaAdventerous144 - Nickname: Andreana - Main Japanese Interests: "Anime and their culture!" - Rank - EPICNESS
MadelyneCinnamon3 - Nickname: Cinnamon or Madelyne (you can do whichever XD) - Main Japanese interest(s): Just about all of it! - Rank - Newbie
Millie' - Nickname: Millie - Main Japanese Interest: Food - Newbie
AreliHappy - Nickname: Arden - Main Japanese Interest(s): Everything (I'm part Japanese) -Rank - EPICNESS
ChellyCake - Nickname: Chelly (or whatever works for you~) - Main Japanese Interest(s): E v e r y t h i n g ~ - Rank - Newbie
NataliaPink1 - Nickname: Natalia - Main Japanese Interest(s): " basically I'm interested many japanese subjects, including anime, culture and the food!" - Rank - Newbie
StephanySprinkles - Nickname: Spark - Main Japanese Interest(s): "Anime/Manga, Fashion" - Rank - Newbie
juliabearfun21 - Nickname: Julia - Main Japanese Interest(s): "EVERYTHING." - Rank - Newbie
frenchtoast - Nickname: toastiechan? - Main Japanese Interest(s): "everything." - Rank - Newbie

*** NOTE: We will not be approving members, so as soon as you send in your form, you can chat! =D
*** NOTE: We will (probably) not be posting members forms on the clubs front page anymore.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg japanese club.jpg (59.6 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by BaileyKawaii; 10-28-2011 at 03:20 AM..
Old 09-12-2011, 11:20 AM
Zoeysummer508
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Call me Pandie. c:

Zoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to all
 Zoeysummer508 is offline Status: Offline

FORM:
Bearville Username:Zoeysummer508
What you would like to be called:Pandie
What are you most interested in about Japan (i.e. Anime, Culture, Food, etc):Kawaii. And anime.
Will you be an active member:Yes. c:
Old 09-12-2011, 11:47 PM
BaileyKawaii
Polar Bear

BaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of light

Awesome! Thanks so much or joining!
Old 09-13-2011, 10:56 AM
Zoeysummer508
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Call me Pandie. c:

Zoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to all
 Zoeysummer508 is offline Status: Offline

No problem!
Awesome club. : D
Old 09-13-2011, 12:27 PM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline

FORM:
Bearville Username:harryadventurous216
What you would like to be called: harry
What are you most interested in about Japan (i.e. Anime, Culture, Food, etc): Culpture and food
Will you be an active member:Probably.... oce or twice a week....
Old 09-13-2011, 09:28 PM
BaileyKawaii
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by Zoeysummer508
No problem!
Awesome club. : D
Ty again xD

View Post Originally Posted by harryadventurous216
FORM:

Bearville Username:harryadventurous216
What you would like to be called: harry
What are you most interested in about Japan (i.e. Anime, Culture, Food, etc): Culpture and food
Will you be an active member:Probably.... oce or twice a week....
Thank you for joining! =D
My top 2 favorite countries, for their food, are Japan and Poland xD
Old 09-14-2011, 06:44 PM
irmanoo
Polar Bear
BABV Name: celiacuddles14

irmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant future
 irmanoo is offline Status: Offline

FORM:
Bearville Username: Irmanoo
What you would like to be called: Celia, Yuuki, etc
What are you most interested in about Japan (i.e. Anime, Culture, Food, etc): everything!
Will you be an active member: i'll try
Old 09-17-2011, 10:04 PM
Abbyalohabear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♕You can call me Abbs.♕

Abbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant future
 Abbyalohabear is offline Status: Offline

FORM:
Bearville Username:
Abbyalohaber745
What you would like to be called:
bear
What are you most interested in about Japan (i.e. Anime, Culture, Food, etc)
:Art/Anime
Will you be an active member:I'll try to ❤

Last edited by Abbyalohabear; 09-17-2011 at 10:06 PM..
Old 09-18-2011, 04:56 AM
BaileyKawaii
Polar Bear

Thank you both for joining =D
Old 09-18-2011, 05:13 AM
macyangel221
Polar Bear
BABV Name: monica (◡‿◡✿)

macyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to behold
 macyangel221 is offline Status: Offline

Bearville Username:Macyangel221
What you would like to be called:Macy
What are you most interested in about Japan (i.e. Anime, Culture, Food, etc):Anime
Will you be an active member:Sure
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
andy♥cudi, anime, baileykawaii, cassey was here!(:, club, crystal :3, i love japan :), japanese, japanese pwns!, johan > lawliet, konichiwaa<3, lake and anime, manga, mangarocks, meowmeow >w<, millie, soul eater~, zeldaqueen, ~rrebwarts♥