BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Join The Club

Closed Thread
Old 09-18-2011, 10:25 AM
zoeycuddly183
Banned
BABV Name: Ƶσɛʏcʋ∂∂ℓʏ183

zoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond repute
 zoeycuddly183 is offline Status: Offline

FORM:
Bearville Username: Zoeycuddly183
What you would like to be called: Doodles/Gabby
What are you most interested in about Japan (i.e. Anime, Culture, Food, etc) : Anime xD
Will you be an active member: i'll try :]
Old 09-20-2011, 07:09 PM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Niki~

NicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to all
 NicoleBigHugs60 is offline Status: Offline

I shall join, 'cause I am currently self teaching myself the language, and I LOVE ANIME! ♥

Bearville Username: NicoleBigHugs60
What you would like to be called: Amu-chan, Nicole, any of those two is fine.
What are you most interested in about Japan (i.e. Anime, Culture, Food, etc): The language, and ANIME! :3 And the culture too...
Will you be an active member: Probably 8D

Also, I have a fact about the anime Shugo Chara: The coupling Tadamu (Hotori Tadase and Hinamori Amu) and the person Tadase, is more popular in Japan then the coupling Amuto (Tsukiyomi Ikuto x Hinamori Amu) and the Person Ikuto.
Not sure if it's true, but I'm pretty sure it is...
Old 09-20-2011, 07:17 PM
BaileyKawaii
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BaileyKimonoBear17

BaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of light
 BaileyKawaii is offline Status: Offline

Awesome! Thanks everyone for joining, and thank you Nicole for that Anime fact! =D
Old 09-20-2011, 07:36 PM
Alma sunshine 2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alma ♡

Alma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant future
 Alma sunshine 2 is offline Status: Offline

Bearville Username: Alma sunshine 2
What would you like to be called: Rosaura or Almie(:
What are you most instered in about japan: Everything ! , (x
Will you be an active member: suree(:
Old 09-20-2011, 07:41 PM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear

NicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by BaileyKawaii
Awesome! Thanks everyone for joining, and thank you Nicole for that Anime fact! =D
You're welcome. I know a lot about Shugo Chara...well, the stuff in it, but most of it is a spoiler...xD
Old 09-20-2011, 08:21 PM
BaileyKawaii
Polar Bear

BaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of light

lolz. i've never watched the show but my (virtual) lil sis loves it. Last year around halloween, I was helping her pick out a costume and I sent her the link to an Amu one xD
Old 09-20-2011, 09:01 PM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear

You should really watch that anime. It's awesome! Or at least read the manga, but I like the anime better. ('Cause I like Tadamu xDD) You could do both it you like though...anyways, I feel like doing at least one spoiler thing, so read it if you don't care.
Spoiler: show
Okay, so the fact is, one of the characters (Hotori Tadase) is actually a dude named Tsukasa Amawaka. And visa verse. Tsukasa is the founding King of the Guardians, and the caretaker of the planetarium...and other stuff I don't remember.
Old 09-21-2011, 12:29 PM
BaileyKawaii
Polar Bear

Well, I'm going to the library today. I'll see if they have the manga there =D
If I like the manga, even a little bit, I will check out the anime, cuz anime's are normally better. xD

I'm about to read a manga called "Happy Happy Clover" XD
The bunny's on the front are so darn cute <3
Old 09-21-2011, 02:20 PM
Zoeysummer508
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Call me Pandie. c:

Zoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to allZoeysummer508 is a name known to all
 Zoeysummer508 is offline Status: Offline

I'm thing about watching Shugo Chara.
Is it any good? xD
Old 09-21-2011, 05:57 PM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by Zoeysummer508
I'm thing about watching Shugo Chara.
Is it any good? xD
Well, I like it.

From Wikipedia:
Quote:
The main character of the story, Amu Hinamori, is a student at Seiyo Elementary. At first glance, her classmates refer to her as "cool and spicy" and rumors speculate about her personal life. However, her real personality is that of a very shy girl who has trouble showing her true personality. One night, Amu wishes for the courage to show her "would-be" self, and the next morning finds three brightly colored eggs—red, blue, and green—in her bed. At first, she is alarmed, but realizes she must have really wished to change. These eggs hatch into three Guardian Characters: Ran, Miki, and Su. The Guardian Characters aid Amu in discovering who she truly is and help fulfill Amu's dreams. Amu's life becomes much more complex as she struggles to deal with her "would-be" selves and the Seiyo Elementary's Guardians, who each have a Guardian Character of their own. Later on,they recruit Amu as the "Joker" to search for X Eggs and X Characters, the corrupted forms of people's dreams, so the Guardians can purify their dreams. Meanwhile, the Easter Company is extracting people's eggs in search of a special egg called the Embryo. The Embryo is believed to grant any wish to the one who possesses it. However, the process creates X Eggs and X Characters. It is described as an all white egg while normal heart's eggs have a yellow heart and yellow wings on it.
Later on in the series, a fourth (yellow) egg named Diamond is born. Unlike Amu's other Guardian Characters, she is only seen a few times in the series. Due to Amu's mixed feelings before Diamond was born, she becomes an X character and is "stolen" by Utau Hoshina, who uses Diamond for her concerts planned by Easter. Later on, Diamond is purified and becomes a regular Guardian Character. She would then would appear in times of heavy crisis.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
andy♥cudi, anime, baileykawaii, cassey was here!(:, club, crystal :3, i love japan :), japanese, japanese pwns!, johan > lawliet, konichiwaa<3, lake and anime, manga, mangarocks, meowmeow >w<, millie, soul eater~, zeldaqueen, ~rrebwarts♥