BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-05-2012, 08:05 PM
MelanieJuly16
Trading Teddy

MelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud of
 MelanieJuly16 is offline Status: Offline
Default What was your day like? (:

Just a random question. :D
*Please don't include anything too personal, like the name of a local shop that you went to or something*

Today I woke up and ate Lucky Charms for breakfast and got hardly any marshmallows in my cereal D:< then I watched TV for a little while and browsed around BI, and then I took a shower, put my contacts in, did my makeup and ate a mini-pizza for lunch and now I'm waiting to go grocery shopping. :D

What about you? (:
Old 03-05-2012, 08:31 PM
AJ2Hip1231
Polar Bear
BABV Name: grace / aj

AJ2Hip1231 is a splendid one to beholdAJ2Hip1231 is a splendid one to beholdAJ2Hip1231 is a splendid one to beholdAJ2Hip1231 is a splendid one to beholdAJ2Hip1231 is a splendid one to beholdAJ2Hip1231 is a splendid one to behold
 AJ2Hip1231 is offline Status: Offline

I sat around all day with nothing to doo, since i'm sick. ;(
Old 03-05-2012, 08:41 PM
allstarweekendfan07
Polar Bear

allstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant future
 allstarweekendfan07 is offline Status: Offline

School, Homework. nothing new..
xD
Old 03-05-2012, 09:18 PM
Christinacrystal119
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ℘.s. i ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ

Christinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond repute
 Christinacrystal119 is offline Status: Offline

It was good. (:
On my second break, the guys hung out with us. It was sooo funny 'cause you know guys are hilarious. One of the guys asked for my number, but I forgot to give it to him after school. xD
During lunch, one of my friends was like, "I can read hands." Idk if she can actually read hands 'cause I doubt that you can even read hands. Buuut people asked her to read their hands. She told them how many kids they would have (she said I would have 3), how long they would live (she said I'd live really long compared to the others), etc. She predicted that my other friend was somewhat lucky and would probably be famous. Maybe she will be famous 'cause she's really smart and stuff.
After school, I walked with my friend. She was blabbing how this one guy didn't give her a birthday present. Her birthday was on Friday and let's just say she did a countdown at least five times a day, THANK GOODNESS HER BIRTHDAY IS OVER. xD So I had to go near him and his friends while she talked to him. I felt so awkward 'cause we used to like each other. xD My friend accidently hit me with her sweater and it hurt. She was like, "No it didn't! How did that hurt?" She hit herself with her sweater to see if it did hurt, and yup she got hurt. I rolled my eyes at her and then she started loud noises 'cause it hurts so much. The guy and his friends we're all like, "Are you alright?" and blahblah. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN PEOPLE DON'T BELIEVE ME! UGHHHH.
xDD
Old 03-05-2012, 09:30 PM
OrlandoKnight
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: м ɛ ℓ ℓ ι ɛ ♥

OrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond repute
 OrlandoKnight is offline Status: Offline

Mehh, it was so hot and I was so tired.
Old 03-05-2012, 09:33 PM
maggiesprinkles43
Trading Teddy

maggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to all
 maggiesprinkles43 is offline Status: Offline

Ehh, nothing really new. Went to school, took tests, came home, did homework. Stuff like that.
Old 03-05-2012, 09:35 PM
Remi11
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rain.

Remi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond repute
 Remi11 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by maggiesprinkles43
Ehh, nothing really new. Went to school, took tests, came home, did homework. Stuff like that.
Same, except for the tests part. xD
Old 03-06-2012, 02:39 PM
chococat663
Polar Bear

chococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond repute
 chococat663 is offline Status: Offline

Not the greatest
I had to get up earlier than usual so that i would have time to eat breakfast (which i usually don't) and get to school on time. Then i had to sit in a classroom for about 4 hours and take the ACT (which was terrible) Then when that was done i had to sit in the room for another 45 minutes because we had to wait for the other rooms to finish and they had to make sure that they had all 400-something tests books back. I finally got to leave around 1 and now i'm at home on my computer.
Old 03-06-2012, 03:59 PM
MelanieJuly16
Trading Teddy

MelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud of
 MelanieJuly16 is offline Status: Offline

Sooo today I woke up, read scriptures with my mom and sisters, watched TV a little, got dressed, did my makeup and now I'm waiting to go on a walk. ;D
Old 03-06-2012, 04:01 PM
princessgirlcool
Sage Bear

princessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond repute
 princessgirlcool is offline Status: Offline

Bought stuff for my room.
Now I'm doing homework.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
- chay was here < 3, 1dismine&myfriends', abbygail, adventure time!, ayeitsgrace!, believe in yourself, daswagmasterfromdoncaster, dftba, faye was here, heyhotheboatmenrow., i had a nice day., ilovecheeseyo, juliabearfun21, keitlin<3, laura<3, momma.cake.♥, red yellow red green, shadow ninja, stop bullying, strangeness and charm, waterbender