BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-09-2012, 09:24 AM
DarkBlue
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kristi

DarkBlue is on a distinguished road
 DarkBlue is offline Status: Offline

i have done absolutely nothing today except play the sims 2 lol
Old 03-09-2012, 09:29 AM
ChantelBBallBear
Polar Bear

ChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to behold
 ChantelBBallBear is offline Status: Offline

Yesterday I stayed home from school since almost half the school bought a ticket to go to our girls' basketball tournament and I was late trying to get mine. I had to beg and fuss with my mom to have her agree with me. -____- / I did get some complete time to myself.
I've been arguing with the closest friend I have since Sunday, if we have even talked at all (and if he's even my friend anymore). I didn't get to talk to him yesterday which gave me a rough night and I only slept about two hours AGAIN like I did when we started arguing Sunday night.
I did get my laptop back after being computer-less for a couple weeks since it's been broken- the only thing I've been doing at home that I don't do on a daily basis is playing Mario Kart for hours. O.O
Soo, let's hope today's better..
Old 03-09-2012, 05:00 PM
JessyWeasley
Banned

JessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud of
 JessyWeasley is offline Status: Offline

school was interesting. we learned a bit about the Holocaust which I found interesting, in history. gym was great; we ran a mile -no sarcasm-. my best
friend is a bit mad at me because i was talking to one of my guy friends,
Liam, instead of her.. then after school, Liam, my best friend, Liam's best friend,
my two other friends and I went to Mcdonalds after school. I got a shamrock shake xD now, i'm about to take off to my 3rd travel basketball team's game. woohoo xD

Last edited by JessyWeasley; 03-09-2012 at 05:02 PM..
Old 03-09-2012, 05:38 PM
Caroline4LeafClover465
Trading Teddy

Caroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant future
 Caroline4LeafClover465 is offline Status: Offline

It was pretty good, got the day off of school today so me and my friend took a bus to the mall and shopped around & stuff. xD
Old 03-09-2012, 06:03 PM
annikafriendly:)4lyfe
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Jesus=Love, & Happiness<<3

annikafriendly:)4lyfe is a glorious beacon of lightannikafriendly:)4lyfe is a glorious beacon of lightannikafriendly:)4lyfe is a glorious beacon of lightannikafriendly:)4lyfe is a glorious beacon of lightannikafriendly:)4lyfe is a glorious beacon of light
 annikafriendly:)4lyfe is offline Status: Offline

Ermm, Same ol' Same ol'.?
Umm, woke up.. did everything in between... Went to school, came home. Now on the computer, bout to go fiinish my book.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:55 PM
MelanieJuly16
Trading Teddy

MelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud of
 MelanieJuly16 is offline Status: Offline

Today I woke up, ate breakfast, took a shower and now I'm watching Melissa & Joey.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:27 PM
princessgirlcool
Sage Bear

princessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond repute
 princessgirlcool is offline Status: Offline

well school was like the greatest school day ever
then at home it got boring.
xD
Old 03-09-2012, 09:30 PM
I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Princess Ashton ♕ ♥

I Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud of
 I Love Taylor Lautner=) is offline Status: Offline

I woke up at 5:30 got a shower and got ready to go to school. Took my midterms and then went home and then i did chores and then my mom took me to get a manicure! (:

Last edited by I Love Taylor Lautner=); 03-09-2012 at 09:32 PM..
Old 03-10-2012, 01:06 AM
BrendanBear110
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Doesn't Matter Anymore :(

BrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of light
 BrendanBear110 is offline Status: Offline

Today (Yesterday as of 12am)
I got up and got ready for school
Today was a 1/2 day and about 40-45 minutes into the day they called my entire grade (Not Saying) down to the buses to go to a "musical" called "**" The Stars Mean its persoinal then i went to my final class then i went home had a tosty bagel
Played Wii,Watched TV,Rode My Scooter,Played More Wii and Watched More TV,came on here,did push ups <==== (Long Story xD),Played Wii AGAIN and Watched TV AGAIN then came on here before midnight
Old 03-10-2012, 01:19 AM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear
BABV Name: choco ☆

ChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to behold
 ChocoLuv is offline Status: Offline

Awesome! So happy it's Fridayy xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
- chay was here < 3, 1dismine&myfriends', abbygail, adventure time!, ayeitsgrace!, believe in yourself, daswagmasterfromdoncaster, dftba, faye was here, heyhotheboatmenrow., i had a nice day., ilovecheeseyo, juliabearfun21, keitlin<3, laura<3, momma.cake.♥, red yellow red green, shadow ninja, stop bullying, strangeness and charm, waterbender