BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-08-2012, 02:25 PM
DiamondLove290
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DiamondLove290

DiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to behold
 DiamondLove290 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting!
I didn't even notice that
Old 06-08-2012, 02:27 PM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline

I have figured it out.....
1) They might have done it as a trick!
2) They are our concilors.

I think blue is Miguel, Green is GreenTracks, Yellow is Chloe and Red in Abbie. But, how are they gonna do the bears? They can only do GreenTracks. (I bet he'd be super cute, though!) Or maybe, they'll make them humans wearing clothes, like the Smurfs. I can sorta imagine a Miguel bear.
Old 06-08-2012, 03:07 PM
summerscooter28
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Summer♥

summerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to behold
 summerscooter28 is offline Status: Offline
Cool

View Post Originally Posted by harryadventurous216
I have figured it out.....
1) They might have done it as a trick!
2) They are our concilors.

I think blue is Miguel, Green is GreenTracks, Yellow is Chloe and Red in Abbie. But, how are they gonna do the bears? They can only do GreenTracks. (I bet he'd be super cute, though!) Or maybe, they'll make them humans wearing clothes, like the Smurfs. I can sorta imagine a Miguel bear.
I don't really think they're going to make bears of Chloe Rocks and Miguel and that. They might make mini figures of all the councillors maybe, or they might not make anything for them at all. Remember wh they had the blue and red team one year? They never had a bear for that. OR this year they might do a bear called "Camp Happy Heart Bear" Which could have the camp happy heart Logo or mini pictures of this years councillors.

I'm acting as if I know EXACTLY whats going to happen here but really they're just complete guesses! xD
Old 06-08-2012, 03:31 PM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by summerscooter28
I don't really think they're going to make bears of Chloe Rocks and Miguel and that. They might make mini figures of all the councillors maybe, or they might not make anything for them at all. Remember wh they had the blue and red team one year? They never had a bear for that. OR this year they might do a bear called "Camp Happy Heart Bear" Which could have the camp happy heart Logo or mini pictures of this years councillors.

I'm acting as if I know EXACTLY whats going to happen here but really they're just complete guesses! xD
Yeah, maybe it'll be a GreenTracks bear and the others will be:
Blue for Miguel
Yellow for Abbie
Red for Chloe

And they will have little pictures of them on it!
Old 06-08-2012, 03:48 PM
TheHappy
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbigailHappy5

TheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to behold
 TheHappy is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MollyFlyer
Oh, hey -- looking at it, I think the teams might be run by Chloe, Miguel, Abbie, and GreenTracks!
Oh, that'd be so cute!! I wish there were cabins for the campers to stay at. xD
Old 06-08-2012, 03:49 PM
rachelangel477girl
Trading Teddy

rachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant future
 rachelangel477girl is offline Status: Offline

I'm guessing Miguel would be blue, Green tracks would be green, Chloe would be red and Abbie would be yellow.
It could just be plain old colours though.

I'd wanna be on Abbie's team, probably.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:04 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

I don't think they're doing bears this year -- we don't always have tie-in bears for the teams, after all.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:04 PM
Lolaloveable260
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LolaOctober260

Lolaloveable260 will become famous soon enough
 Lolaloveable260 is offline Status: Offline

Abbeybright! She gives out amazing items. I wish the travling market came back.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:29 PM
BellaBallet205
Trading Teddy

BellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond repute
 BellaBallet205 is offline Status: Offline

Personally, I feel as though that was just a picture to help explain CHH for the question asked. It is possible those are the teams, but from the past years, usually the Team Leaders are buyable-bears. I can't see BABW selling plus Chloe Rocks or Miguel Sunshine "bears"
That's just me though.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:45 PM
DakotaBear810
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DakotaBear810

DakotaBear810 will become famous soon enough
 DakotaBear810 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by savanahcute25
Ooh maybe they are special guest teams? It looks like miguel and green tracks are standing on the left where the picture is cut off. Also, the special guests are standing where the ice cream bears usually stand, so I am thinking it might be teams based on the special guests, but I don't know for sure.
I can't belive it! It IS miguel and green tracks on the cut off part of the picture! Now i can't wait for CHH even more now!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
hmmm...♥, isabeldidnottagthisthread, madelyne, that hobo took my pizza!