BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-15-2014, 06:42 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by I Love Taylor Lautner=)
I was offered a henna tattoo today by a friend. And I um kind of want it., Hmmmm......
do it, they're so fun and not permanent so heyyy (((;
what would she do it of for you?
Old 04-16-2014, 03:56 AM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

I was offered a henna tattoo today by a friend. And I um kind of want it., Hmmmm......
Like Abby said, I think you should do it! I've had them before and they're fun and look pretty. Even if you end up not liking it, it's not permanent so it will fade soon. If you're stuck for ideas of what pattern to have, flowers always look nice. (;
Old 04-16-2014, 06:59 PM
I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Princess Ashton ♕ ♥

I Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud of
 I Love Taylor Lautner=) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by FishBowl
do it, they're so fun and not permanent so heyyy (((;
what would she do it of for you?
View Post Originally Posted by mayaluckybear19
Like Abby said, I think you should do it! I've had them before and they're fun and look pretty. Even if you end up not liking it, it's not permanent so it will fade soon. If you're stuck for ideas of what pattern to have, flowers always look nice. (;
Okay thanks guys! He said he could do the giraffe behind my ear like I want so yeah. I'm a bit excited I just hope my parents let me. (:
Old 04-16-2014, 08:16 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline

Okay thanks guys! He said he could do the giraffe behind my ear like I want so yeah. I'm a bit excited I just hope my parents let me. (:
i figured it would be that, that's awesome!!
hoping you're allowed to c:
Old 04-16-2014, 09:35 PM
I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Princess Ashton ♕ ♥

I Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud of
 I Love Taylor Lautner=) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by FishBowl
i figured it would be that, that's awesome!!
hoping you're allowed to c:
Sometimes it scares me how you know me so well. hahaha JK
I luv you! ♥
But yeah there is kind of a chance they'll say no cause they don't like the ideas of tattoos but we shall see.
Old 04-17-2014, 01:27 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

School ended finally after thirteen weeks :P
Old 04-18-2014, 04:54 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline

Gaaaaaaasp
Now that I've made my iTunes purchase and everything and am free to start saving my money for other things now, after I get Spyro for Skylanders, I know EXACTLY what I want to get! 8D

Click the image to open in full size.
This image as a 34 x 22 (or 36 x 24, I'm not sure which considering it says both but quite frankly it's such a small difference I don't even care) inch poster. It's available on Amazon with mostly positive reviews for like less than 10 bucks. It's like sooooooo perfect
*Freaks out*
Plus it's the only one I could find with Blaze on it. xD

WAIT
I found it the same size even cheaper
*Hugs Amazon*

I've got a bunch of MLP posters lying around I gotta put up sometime
My walls are so bare :P

Last edited by TheDinoGirl; 04-18-2014 at 04:42 PM..
Old 04-19-2014, 06:31 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

Kabuki finally left my town! >:3
Mwhahahaha!
Old 04-19-2014, 11:32 AM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

My dad changed internet provider recently and it's so bad that pages crash or fail to load every five minutes DD:
so for example a task that should take 30 minutes ends up taking 2 and half hours :c
like i procrastinate but not this much
Old 04-19-2014, 06:01 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline

I think I see some leaves finally appearing on our trees... : D
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
#dead, #girlehforeber, #kesharose, ahayesyoudo, alexwasnthere, dudeee ke$ha was here, faye was here, feartheflames, hugs for everyone, ifyoudon'tgetmyjokes, iknowyouhateme, maggie ♥'s niall, nobodyhatesyou, swegfaye, totesmagotes, why'dsaythat?