BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-06-2014, 08:50 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline
Cool paramore wct!!

Welcome To The Paramore WCT
Click the image to open in full size.
(the banner isn't mine!!!!!)

"Paramore is an American rock band from Franklin, Tennessee, formed in 2004. The band currently consists of lead vocalist Hayley Williams (born December 27, 1988), bassist Jeremy Davis (born Februrary 8, 1985), and guitarist Taylor York (born December 17, 1989). The group released its debut album All We Know Is Falling in 2005, and its second album Riot! in 2007, which was certified Platinum in the US and Ireland and Gold in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the UK. Brand New Eyes, Paramore's third album, was released in 2009 and is the band's second-highest charting album to date, going platinum in Ireland and the UK, and gold in the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Paramore's 2013 self-titled fourth album debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard charts in the United States. It was also the No. 1 album in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Argentina and Mexico."
thank you to Wikipedia for the information put together in such an official way

Members: (I DO NOT OWN any of the photos)

Spoiler: show

Hayley Williams

Jeremy Davis

Taylor York

anyway, this band is absolutely wonderful and you should all check them out if you aren't already a fan

Last edited by FishBowl; 08-06-2014 at 08:54 PM..
Old 08-06-2014, 09:12 PM
MaegenBuddy
Trading Teddy

MaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond repute
 MaegenBuddy is offline Status: Offline

Hello everyone. :0
Old 08-07-2014, 10:18 AM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline

i like this wct hello
Old 08-07-2014, 12:49 PM
zaravanilla26
Polar Bear
BABV Name: loretta.

zaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond repute
 zaravanilla26 is offline Status: Offline

i did my entire art project last year on paramore until the teacher left cause of depression that's a fun fact
Old 08-07-2014, 03:52 PM
cookiesmaster
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Jen

cookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to behold
 cookiesmaster is offline Status: Offline

^ oh .

im bored.
Old 08-07-2014, 04:07 PM
MaegenBuddy
Trading Teddy

MaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh man I was looking at my old posts /vms on here and I used to say so many cringy things...

View Post Originally Posted by cookiesmaster
^ oh .

im bored.
Same... I was practicing piano though a while ago so that was fun. Any of you play too?
Old 08-07-2014, 04:25 PM
MaegenBuddy
Trading Teddy

Hey Meghan, it's been a while , how's it going?
Old 08-07-2014, 04:40 PM
MaegenBuddy
Trading Teddy

I'm doing well, thanks! Kind of bummed that school starts in a couple weeks. All my friends are out of town so I've hardly gotten to hang out with any of them yet:0
Old 08-07-2014, 04:47 PM
MaegenBuddy
Trading Teddy

Lol I feel you. I've been running errands and stuff but not really going out. There's a festival next week and my friends will be back around that time so we're all going together

Are you starting school soon btw?
Old 08-07-2014, 05:48 PM
OceanMist
Polar Bear

OceanMist will become famous soon enough
 OceanMist is offline Status: Offline

loving this wct.. hello guys ^.^
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
- chay was here < 3, alicelovesyou, aloha i was here ♫, ashton was here! <3, faye was here, i am the real supersand, imabadfriend, ka kaka karrot cake!, kuroha was here... >:), niall is my prince ♥, onedirection♥♫, paramore, roonilwazlib, roonilwazlibismybae, sally wuz here :], sarahhood, thistagdoesnotexist, u smell lol, whowantstokillmefirst, yooooooooooo, zoe♫