BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-01-2019, 10:55 AM
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear

st2nic has a spectacular aura aboutst2nic has a spectacular aura about
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline
Default Feb 2019 mct

different month!
What is new?

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 02-02-2019, 12:04 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: please stop, babw

CambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to behold
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

All right, Happy Groundhog Day. Don't forget to head to the Path and watch the video to claim your nevermind
Old 02-03-2019, 01:07 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: please stop, babw

CambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to behold
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

It's been a year since I got into Hamilton now
Old 02-03-2019, 11:27 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

I know no one here would've watched it but MY GOODNESS that was the most boring Super Bowl ever
not even because the Patriots won for the 48377849438th time (last year's game would've been great regardless of the outcome)

The halftime show was pretty bad too, but it had the only enjoyable moment of the entire game (Squidward introducing Sicko Mode). Travis Scott was fine, and Big Boi would've been pretty cool but I felt like his sound equipment was a bit... off. And I really did not need to see Adam Levine shirtless.

Overall, that was three and a half hours of my life that I'll never get back.

Last edited by AbbygailBearDiva59; 02-03-2019 at 11:30 PM..
Old 02-05-2019, 01:32 AM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute

ugh im so bored
Old 02-05-2019, 10:13 AM
GraceAdventureBear64
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RIP GraceAdventureBear64

GraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the rough
 GraceAdventureBear64 is offline Status: Offline

Happy Chinese New Year
Old 02-05-2019, 03:41 PM
st2nic
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by AbbygailBearDiva59
I know no one here would've watched it but MY GOODNESS that was the most boring Super Bowl ever
not even because the Patriots won for the 48377849438th time (last year's game would've been great regardless of the outcome)

The halftime show was pretty bad too, but it had the only enjoyable moment of the entire game (Squidward introducing Sicko Mode). Travis Scott was fine, and Big Boi would've been pretty cool but I felt like his sound equipment was a bit... off. And I really did not need to see Adam Levine shirtless.

Overall, that was three and a half hours of my life that I'll never get back.
we did turn to channel a few times, mostly to see if any commercials were worth seeing. probably would have watched a chiefs vs saints..more.

any commercials liked?

View Post Originally Posted by GraceAdventureBear64
Happy Chinese New Year
same to you. any special plans?
we will probably have Chinese food this week and feed the dragon. i still think of dragons as Chinese origin.
Old 02-06-2019, 05:35 PM
st2nic
Polar Bear

Question

looking for knowledgable flash programmer who could see piloting bv rides.

idk how to put avatar in...
Old 02-08-2019, 06:09 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

hows everyone doing on this fine friday afternoon????!!!!
Old 02-08-2019, 09:59 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Build bears not baes

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

Whoops forgot it's a new month again

Who is Brady?

View Post Originally Posted by AbbygailBearDiva59
hows everyone doing on this fine friday afternoon????!!!!
OHMYGOODNESS WHAT

that's so....suggestive...oh my....not what I expected to see from.....a teddy bear store.......
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, alexwasnthere, club penguin island, dr alcohol, dr love lion, im a llama lol xd =], whatshallwegore